Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Gie Gej Some Credit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gie Gej Some Credit. (683 Views)

PMB deserve Some credit despite d Inconclusive Election. A counter 2 Ben Bruce / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / GEJ: Some Pictures To Remember Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gie Gej Some Credit. by Fasterboy: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
i am wondering, what's happening? why is everybody interested in criticism? GEJ this, GEJ that. Doesn't GEJ deserve any credit? i can't believe that ppl of Nigeria are reacting this way at 50+. i mean, if u ppl want to crucify Mr. president, let it be for crimes he committed and not for those u anticipate. he removed fuel subsidy so he could build refineries and u ppl have already started calling him names in anticipation of failure in erecting the refineries. u 4got so soon, his promise on energy. electricity is getting stable and nobody opens up to give him credit for his progressive effort in that arena irrespective of sabotage. have a rethink ppl!
Re: Gie Gej Some Credit. by John93(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
I observed a lot of negative things in dis section-sentiments,tribalism,insults,anger,pessimism,hatred,strife,e.t.c. There is no fear of God in d heart of d people. No wonder hell fire enlarges herself in order to accommodate mor people. If u go to hell,u'll cry.
Re: Gie Gej Some Credit. by GeneralGEJ: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
They are bloody dissendents - all will be dealt with shortly
Re: Gie Gej Some Credit. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gie Gej Some Credit.

Is he Credit Worthy - He happens to owe Nigerians a lot coming into his tenure he made a lot of promises he is yet to fulfil. from the look of things he will owe +Interest and still not pay grin but hey! He is not the 1st Nigerian President to get Credit on Nigeria's future and leave without paying. remember OBJ and the $16 billion Power Deal with the Chinese. OBJ challenges you to provide proof that he stole the money grin but there is a gaping hole and a man carrying a shovel standing next to it claiming he did not dig it because you did not see him dig it. grin GEJ will come back with a similar defence years from now and ask you to prove that he did not steal mismanage SURE/Subsidy funds - but Hey, that will be the Future President's (V.P Sambo) problem etcetera, etcetera grin
Re: Gie Gej Some Credit. by Mogidi: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
I believe the subsidy should have been removed in only the states that produce oil. The rest can go to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Still Kidnapping. Medical Doctors Protest Kidnap Of 8-month Pregnant Colleague / Subsidy Protest: Inside Story Of Why Labour Backed Down / Lagos Shuts Mile 12 Market!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.