Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy (849 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / 50,000 Ballot Papers Stolen In Delta, No Reps Poll In 2LGAs Tomorrow / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by EzeUche(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Why should the Niger Delta continue to subsidize the rest of Nigeria?

And I come from an oil producing state so I can make my opinion known!
Re: The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Interesting . . .
Re: The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by NegroNtns(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
Eze,

There is a political dimension to the oil subsidy tussle, unfortunately you focused on the surface events while the politics was swiftly sneaked under you. There is a new ethnic voice in your region, the ibo voice is now drowned and Ijaw has emerged as the mainstream. They now dictate your politics.
Re: The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by GeneralGEJ: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ibo people claiming oil too - for phock sake

We the Ijaw people are the owners of OIl
Re: The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by kpogede77: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
That will be one of our demand when we occupy our resources. The cost of petrol in the creek is higher than the cost in Kano state. The cost of yam and goat in Kano is lesser than the price in the creek. That is injustice, it is unacceptable us
Yam, goat,cow must be subsidized too or there will be problem. We have a right to peaceful occupation of our resources
Re: The Oil Belongs To The Niger Delta - No To Fuel Subsidy by EzeUche(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

Ibo people claiming oil too - for phock sake

We the Ijaw people are the owners of OIl

Then there is no oil in Abia state? Wonders! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pana Confirms Gej's Attempt At Au Chairmanship / Capture Of Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Proves Elrufai Wrong / Africa Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.