Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (80172 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / The Prettiest African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

@ MsDarkSkin, are you and BelaMorena one and the same?

I get what you're saying about the Bahamas but I guess it depends on how you look at it. There are cultural, political and geographical clusters, and these boundaries shift over time. Thanks for the list -- I once met a girl from Guadaloupe in Paris and couldn't place it. What's the difference between "West Indian" and "Caribbean," and why aren't Guyana, Panama, Martinique etc. on that list?

yes hun. i was banned by spamb0t so i had to log into that account.  angry

caribbean vs. west indian. hmmm. . .

Caribbean is someone who is from the islands. Every island was once inhabited by the infamous Carib indians (among other tribes such as Ciboney or Guanahuatebey and the Taino Arawak) which is where we get the name "caribbean" from. A West Indian is anyone that was born in the areas south of the US border in countries that during the great expedition west ward dealt with slavery and the quest for East India's gold. Kind of confusing but basically the Native Americans of the caribbean and south america were mistakenly identified as "east indians" by Christopher Colombus and when it was realized that he was mistaken, rather than acknowledge it's a different race of people, they called the area "West India" instead  tongue.

Technically all islanders in the Caribbean and latin Americans are "west indians" and we were all labeled as one until the damn British came and stole land from the Spanish/portugese and French. They then divided the people based on color and language [with their racist selves] and called spanish speaking peoples "hispanics". Which is why its to this day confusing for us even to decide who is what. There are Jamaicans with spanish last names and trinidadians with spanish last names yet we speak english so you can imagine  tongue.

But based on history a caribbean is someone who is from the islands, and west indian is everyone from the entire south of us border region beginning with southern mexico (where Afro. Mexicans are found) on down to northern south america and brazil. This WILL AND DOES include Panama, costa rica, venezuela, guyana, suriname; etc. Again the English account will differ what I am saying as the world has become anglo-fied  tongue and all about division but trust me the entire region is the west indies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2012
(doing the vodou dance)

Cheri ti ke an mwen. kiss kiss kiss

Nice Sis. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

(doing the vodou dance)

[size=18pt]Cheri ti ke an mwen.[/size] kiss kiss kiss

Nice Sis. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

chima you are tripping!! grin lololololol.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2012
Whatever island Mzdarkskin is from tongue
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 21, 2012
2buff:

Whatever island Mzdarkskin is from tongue

awe! kiss kiss grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ok. . .
Now these are mouth-watering and they are JAMAICANS
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ok. . .
Now these are mouth-watering and they are JAMAICANS
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^the two gals in the white and orange are hot!!  kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^
Your correct. . .

I'm waiting for your pix so I can add you to this proud and sexy list
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MadDog1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
^ lol
[s]maybe she looks like that one in the middle [/s] undecided
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
adolfe bad:

^^
Your correct. . .

I'm waiting for your pix so I can add you to this proud and sexy list

hmmmm cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2012
Mad Dog!!!:

^ lol
[s]maybe she looks like that one in the middle  [/s] undecided

[size=18pt]SHUT UP THERE!!![/size]  angry angry grin

I just realized you were talking slick!!

FAR from fat!! truss mi!! wink
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2012
^^
I know you have your own personal bikinni photos. . .
Almost all Jamaican ladies have. . .
Its very astonishing how you are very liberal and confident with your sexuality over there cuz almost every Jamaican lady I meet here on blackberry has a photo of herself in Pants and sexy bra. . .and trust me they are very very pleasing and provoking. . .
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by ThisisCee(f): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2012
Mexico *winks*
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Ranoscky(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2012
My next target is to piank a gyal from St Martins.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
adolfe bad:

^^
I know you have your own personal bikinni photos. . .
Almost all Jamaican ladies have. . .
Its very astonishing how you are very liberal and confident with your sexuality over there cuz almost every Jamaican lady I meet here on blackberry has a photo of herself in Pants and sexy bra. . .and trust me they are very very pleasing and provoking. . .

LAWWD!! you are VERY determined I see.
Hmmmmm. . .if i post ANY piks on NL I won't be made to forget it trust me. tongue
It's true what you said about Jamo girls and their pix tho. lipsrsealed
Surprised you like Jamos. Last time i checked on this site, we're the worst human beings on the face of the Earth. cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ranoscky:

My next target is to piank a gyal from St Maartins.

Good taste!!  cool

[img]http://a2.blick.ch/img/gen/v/K/HBvK1wnr_Pxgen_r_498x330.jpg[/img]

If I am not mistaken I think St.Maartin is part of the dutch caribbean like Aruba. So i think they have the most oyinbos in the lesser antilles. Kind of funny to see them @ Carnival  grin like the ones below. 

[img]http://www.reisreporter.be/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/StMaarten_Carnival_730px01.jpg[/img]

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2012
who is THIS?!!  grin

[size=18pt]RI-RI-Rihanna reppin' Barbados!![/size]

This thread has almost 1,000 views. . .hmmm  cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
;Dhahaha grin

Don't worry I understand. . .

Well actually I'v found some really nice jamos who are not like those "who are not rude gyals cuz they are bad but are rude gyals cuz they are rude" wink cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
God bless those red indians that served as a foundation to these beauties above shocked shocked cool[s][/s]
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by DaraAlina(f): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
I have to say Trinidad because that's what I am lol, I love all my peoples though !!!
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2012
DaraAlina:

I have to say Trinidad because that's what I am lol,  I love all my peoples though !!!

UH OH!! a fellow west indian in di place!!! cool cool cool

adolfe bad:

;Dhahaha grin

Don't worry I understand. . .

Well actually I'v found some really nice jamos who are not like those "who are not  rude gyals cuz they are bad but are rude gyals cuz they are rude" wink cheesy

LOL!!  grin what-evuRRRRRR  grin tongue

adolfe bad:

God bless those red indians that served as a foundation to these beauties above shocked shocked cool[s][/s]

"red indians"? 
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by DaraAlina(f): 3:04am On Jan 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin, Yes Indeed Baby !!!! ,
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2012
DaraAlina:

MsDarkSkin,  Yes Indeed Baby !!!! ,

LOL!! how exciting!!  cheesy cheesy
Caribbean ppl are just awesome  cool!! anywhere and everywhere, just flat out awesome!!  cool

I'm half Jamaican btw  cheesy
Ever go to a Trini carnival?
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by DaraAlina(f): 3:11am On Jan 23, 2012
Oh Yes I have been and I also have some Jamaicans in my family, I love playin Mas' , How long you been on Nairaland ?
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2012
DaraAlina:

Oh Yes I have been and I also have some Jamaicans in my family, I love playin Mas' , How long you been on Nairaland ?

COOOL!! I want to go one day cheesy a cousin of mine is married to a Trini.
Trinis are VERY cool people and KNOW how to party!!

I've been on NL for about 2 years now. Off and on (mostly on tho) smiley
Very interesting site LOL grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by DaraAlina(f): 3:16am On Jan 23, 2012
Please go to Trinidad you will love it, I love to fete lol I don't know how I can live without it lol,

I have been on NL since last August I think its okay so far , Some of these people are nuts lol
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 23, 2012
DaraAlina:

Please go to Trinidad you will love it, I love to fete lol I don't know how I can live without it lol,

I have been on NL since last August I think its okay so far , Some of these people are nuts lol

YES!! So i've heard just last night i was listening to some
Denise Belfon (rude gyal anthem track) and could not stop 'winin' lol grin

LMAO!! @ bolded grin grin
tell me about it. especially that MR.DORK (cork) tongue.

Anyway, nice to meet you madam!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by DaraAlina(f): 3:42am On Jan 23, 2012
Nice to meet you too !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2012
DaraAlina:

I have been on NL since last August I think its okay so far , S[b]ome of these people are nuts lo[/b]l

I am innocent! I am a good girl! grin grin grin grin grin

You will have the pleasures of meeting my manbitches soon. wink
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by millco88(f): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2012
JAMAICAN
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2012
millco88:

JAMAICAN

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
having that much beauty makes NO SENSE!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see why so many songs are made about Carib girls!!  grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKsNcCpyuw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash] [flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l5QekRw6wE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.