Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

If You Are Unemployed, Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Unemployed, Read This (13372 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by deevick246(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2012
Akwasi:

Don't waste you bids on contracts you have no chance of getting

U haven't yet gotten in touch with me. I am online right now via YIM. Please let's chat to clarity some challenges about this whole thing. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2012
Check your mail
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by mamasy: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2012
pls, i honestly dnt understand how this workss,,,,, looks kinda complicated,,, the money bookers isnt available for nigerians,
kinly assit. my email addy is sleek_y2kay@yahoo.co.uk. thank you
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
State your biggest asset when you are bidding for a contract.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Feichi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hello People,
I am looking for an urgent loan for business which i will pay back after in few months time, If u are out there and have any information regarding anyone or any organisation that wants to issue out a loan to any individual, kindly contact me on 08083008914 or 08068256335
U can also contact me on feichi231@gmail.com

Thanks for ur cooperation and hearing from u all soonest,
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
Feichi:

Hello People,
I am looking for an urgent loan for business which i will pay back after in few months time, If u are out there and have any information regarding anyone or any organisation that wants to issue out a loan to any individual, kindly contact me on 08083008914 or 08068256335
U can also contact me on feichi231@gmail.com

Thanks for ur cooperation and hearing from u all soonest,

What happened to the bank?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
If you can really type fast and believe in that ability, apply for the data entry jobs
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
If you are a programmer, you can also go for it
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by aminu150(m): 12:57am On Jan 30, 2012
Im interested in knowing how this works. Pls contact me tru my blog. Www.fiftynaira..com
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test

hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam? What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders. Pls
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
Boyloaf:

Union Bank Aptitude Test

hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam? What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders. Pls

Just be careful
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by mo2ok(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
thanks for sharing such valuable info akwasi. I actually tried registering to odesk a while ago but it wasn't purported in nigeria back then. I have registered again but when I try to take the odesk test it tells me to confirm my email. I have resent the link again and again. When I click on the link in my mail, I am redirected to odesk and I an told my email has been confirmed only to see the same thing when I try to take the test again. Please is there anyway around this.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
mo2ok:

thanks for sharing such valuable info akwasi. I actually tried registering to odesk a while ago but it wasn't purported in nigeria back then. I have registered again but when I try to take the odesk test it tells me to confirm my email. I have resent the link again and again. When I click on the link in my mail, I am redirected to odesk and I an told my email has been confirmed only to see the same thing when I try to take the test again. Please is there anyway around this.

Contact the support team on oDesk, it may be an error from the system. Let me know if you are getting any problems with placing a bid.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by oyanza(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
Thanks for the useful information. I have registered and updated my profile. Done one of the text, yet to do the text that will make me qualify to bid for 12 jobs. I will like to be comunicating with you from time to time. I really appreciate your kind. Here is my add ojijil@yahoo.com. Let's relate on either fb chat or yahoo messanger. Thanks once more. God bless you
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
oyanza:

Thanks for the useful information. I have registered and updated my profile. Done one of the text, yet to do the text that will make me qualify to bid for 12 jobs. I will like to be comunicating with you from time to time. I really appreciate your kind. Here is my add ojijil@yahoo.com. Let's relate on either fb chat or yahoo messanger. Thanks once more. God bless you

Sent you a mail
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by ImaIma1(f): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2012
hello akwasi i went 2 d site, registered bt they said i hv to post a job first.i really dont kno how 2 go about it.pls help
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2012
my email addy is imaobong.ufot@yahoo.com.pls holla.thnks
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by ImaIma1(f): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2012
imaobong.ufot@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
Ima Ima:

hello akwasi i went 2 d site, registered bt they said i hv to post a job first.i really dont kno how 2 go about it.pls help

If you registered as a contractor, you don't need to post a job. You can rather bid on jobs. It is employers who post jobs
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
akwasi pls am just filling d profile form.how much shld i put for hourly?i hv no idea
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by ImaIma1(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Akwasi why r u not responding to me at all?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
Ima Ima:

Akwasi why r u not responding to me at all?

Oh sorry Ima. I replied your first question here

Akwasi:

If you registered as a contractor, you don't need to post a job. You can rather bid on jobs. It is employers who post jobs

Ima Ima:

akwasi pls am just filling d profile form.how much shld i put for hourly?i hv no idea

Start from $5. You can always increase it when you are confident enough. Sorry for not responding earlier
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by stepo707: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
Akwasi bro how can they pay someone in nigeria cos there is no western union as payment option and also paypal does not allow nigerians.Also are you working on any job currently.pls reply cheers!
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
stepo707:

Akwasi bro how can they pay someone in nigeria cos there is no western union as payment option and also paypal does not allow nigerians.Also are you working on any job currently.pls reply cheers!

You can order direct bank deposit or cheque from them. Yea I am working on a lot of jobs currently
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2012
EMPLOYMENT! EMPLOYMENT!! EMPLOYMENT!!! AN EXPERIENCED'COMPUTER OPERATOR IS NEEDED
ORGANISATION: OBAS PUBLICATIONS
ENVIRONMENT: SERENE WITH VERY LOW COST OF LIVING
BENEFITS:
- FREE MODERATELY FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION
- COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
- COMMISSION ETC
REQUIREMENTS:
SCHOOL CETIFICATE (SSC)
TYPING SPEED (50 WPM)
IMPRESSIVE GRAPHIC CAPABILITIES
GOOD HUMAN RELATION
INTERESTED OR HAVE SOMEONE INTERESTED?

PLS CALL: 07038194168. IT'S VERY URGENT
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2012
Always feel free to contact the administrators on any issues you may have
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Make sure you understand what your employer wants
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by unipol(m): 1:24am On Feb 03, 2012
who and who have earned money in this? is this real? pls make una tell us when the money is coming.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 6:03am On Feb 03, 2012
unipol:

who and who have earned money in this? is this real? pls make una tell us when the money is coming.

This is true guys. If you have started working on jobs or earned money, please share with others here so that they can also have the confidence to start working as well. Needless to say for myself, I earn almost 40 percent of my entire household income by working on the program
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by xtremeidea(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
Thanks for this information.

When filling the form, how much can i charge per hour thatz favorable?

how do i get paid?

Moneybrooker is accepting Nigerians, what do i do?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2012
xtremeidea:

Thanks for this information.

When filling the form, how much can i charge per hour thatz favorable?

how do i get paid?

Moneybrooker is accepting Nigerians, what do i do?

Charge $5 per hours for the start. Contact oDesk and discuss receiving checks or direct payment into your bank account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment In A Radio Station In Uyo And Kano / Vla Recruit / How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.