Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

If You Are Unemployed, Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Unemployed, Read This (13371 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by lexzysaint: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
i AM LEXZY,i will give you more information.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
Check that the employer has his/her payment verified
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by jaz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
hi guys, i am trying to get an IT placement, i am a business administration student wit an OND. how do i get an industrail training placement wt a good company?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Chibenze(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
How to be great in life/develop your integrity, how to be successful in life, how to get wisdom, how to know who loves you and more. I have writing great articles about these topic that has change many life visit below
http://www.chibenze-alltopic..com/
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
Please provide your experience here
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by cool318(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2012
@ Akwasi,
I believe, i have done everything required for me to get jobs, and i have been applying, non has been coming.
My Profile completeness: is 90%
I am Odesk ready
I have written some exams like Microsoft office tests and passed, but the jobS ARE NOT YET COMING

are there other things i need to do that i have not done.
please, your advice is needed
thanks
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
cool318:

@ Akwasi,
I believe, i have done everything required for me to get jobs, and i have been applying, non has been coming.
My Profile completeness: is 90%
I am Odesk ready
I have written some exams like Microsoft office tests and passed, but the jobS ARE NOT YET COMING

are there other things i need to do that i have not done.
please, your advice is needed
thanks

You are not doing anything wrong. When writing your cover letter for the bid, don't over elaborate but make sure you write something that will stand out from the other bids that will be sent. Good Luck
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
anyone with success?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
Guys it is only the original post that I can gaurantee works. You may ignore all the derailers
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
You can withdraw any amount
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Failing to follow instructions might get the employer cancelling the contract
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by bassette(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
pls Akwasi how do i contact you on email?trying to complete my profile but at a loss at what to fill as my job description as you speciified just writing jobs here.do reply pls, thanks
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by PasNet: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
Telecoms Training Scholarship seminar, @ Kings Crown Business School

PasNet Technologies and Emmanson Solutions in patnership with Kings Crown Business School, Presents 2012 Telecoms Training Scholarship for Graduates, Undergraduates, and Job seekers, get an opportunity to work in a Telecoms/I.C.T firms, 80% Garanteed, Come for the next Workshop
Venue: 148/150 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos
Date: 24th-26th Feb. 2012 by 12 P.M daily,
call 07043618474 for more info

Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 1:28am On Feb 29, 2012
bassette:

pls Akwasi how do i contact you on email?trying to complete my profile but at a loss at what to fill as my job description as you speciified just writing jobs here.do reply pls, thanks

Just read the FAQ section and you will be there
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by lejandro: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2012
Akwasi I tried opening an account with moneybookers.com but I keep getting ths msg Due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept registrations from residents of Nigeria.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience! What do I do?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by lejandro: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2012
Akwasi I tried opening an account with moneybookers.com but I keep getting ths msg Due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept registrations from residents of Nigeria.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience! What do I do?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by OLUOMO8(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2012
When you are unemployed, as I was some years back, your best bet is to start selling something on your own ONLINE. That was what saved me from financial embarrassment and shame.

And I believe if anyone wants to succeed in no record time,such person should consider doing some online businesses.

I tried it and I am better for it.

Good Luck!
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Jomiliny(m): 2:22am On Mar 14, 2012
What's the job all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment In A Radio Station In Uyo And Kano / Vla Recruit / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.