Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. (1219 Views)

U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Before I Join Nigeria Politics As A Lady: Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Naijarebels: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Fellow Nigerians

We are a group of brave nigerians.

We feel heartache  deeply for nigeria and nigerians, the evil and selfish ways our God bless resources are been manage and ruled by insincere and corrupt govt who only think for themself.

We are calling on all concerned stakeholders both locally and internationally, and all brave nigerian fellow to come out in our Revolutional rally.

Our aim  is to split nigeria or true Federalism (Anti-Corruption Free State)

We are seeking for  all skill professionals to come out to join this commitee on are it will be planned and manage to achieve a succesful end. 

we are looking forward to one million nigerians  for this great rally with a nice and good site where to put our firm.

We are seeking for planning commitee and sponsorship as alot of funds we be needed.

Plz pass this across.

Together We Stand.

Thank you.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by werepeLeri: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
LOL. Rebels on line dot com.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Naijarebels: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
Pass this accross
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by GeneralGEJ: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
wonders shall never end. I will kill all of you in a blink of an eye
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Akwasi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
Be careful because what you are doing pass for treason and you can face the firing squad for that. You don't need revolution to see your president step down. There are several bloodless ways to do it.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Are Mend and boko harams welcome ?
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Mogidi: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
MODS PLEASE REPORT THIS POST

Its okay to allow imbeciles to joke with any topic on Nairaland, its a different matter when an individual appeals for terrorism sponsorship. The above post is a terrorist threat and I would expect the mods to do their work by giving the man's IP number to United States counter terrorism.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by johnie: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
Trouble dey sleep.

Yanga go wake am.

Wetin him dey find.

Palava him dey find.

Palava him go get o!
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Morrisen12: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
would I be given a gun?,
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by werepeLeri: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mogidi:

MODS PLEASE REPORT THIS POST

Its okay to allow imbeciles to joke with any topic on Nairaland, its a different matter when an individual appeals for terrorism sponsorship. The above post is a terrorist threat and I would expect the mods to do their work by giving the man's IP number to United States counter terrorism.

Very correct.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Naijarebels:

Fellow Nigerians

We are a group of brave nigerians forming ourself into naija rebels. We feel heartache  deeply for nigeria and nigerians, the evil and selfish ways our God bless resources are been manage and ruled by insincere and corrupt govt who only think for themself.

We are calling on all concerned stakeholders both locally and internationally, and all brave nigerian fellow must come out to join our Revolutional soldiers.

Our aim  is to split nigeria or true Federalism (Anti-Corruption Free State)

We are seeking for  all skill professionals to come out to join this commitee on are it will be planned and manage to achieve a succesful end. 

we are looking forward to one million nigerians rebels soldiers for this fight with a nice and good site where to put our camp, arms won't be a problem as we will create a resource on that.

We are seeking for planning commitee and sponsorship as alot of arms and funds we be needed.

Our facebook=>Nigeria Revolutional Commitee

join now, we are still working on it profit.

Plz pass this across.

Together We Stand.

Thank you.

Nairaland Revolutionary,

I feel somewhat compelled to let you know real revolutionaries don't put out an advertisement like the one you have up there.
It is either you are quite naive or a government agent hoping to garner intell using pretty crude means grin
Which is it?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URBj4u4Q6ck?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Recommended reading for Revolutionary Science 101:

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-uicjjCLlz7-kTDOqYCX1wJf4sTPCLZlv_6JxHSjtGCLVdehM[/img]
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by johnie: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^

Omo, you never blow your cover so?
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Cowards.

All talk and no action.

Grow up teens !!!
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by otumfour(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
Won't be surprised if this poster is hiding somewhere in the states or the U.K,  nonsense! sad

Nigeria no go burn u furk
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Naijarebels: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
Any well i was just joking. But it seems nobody is interest. Plz mod delete this topic. Everything is disorganize
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by muyoto: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^you never start you don dey fear, HAHAHAHAHA!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Naijarebels: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
O boy nor be small thing. Them done change am now now. Anyway i nor fit fear for internet. But the truth is na joke i de.
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by nanidee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
Naijarebels:

Any well i was just joking. But it seems nobody is interest. Plz mod delete this topic. Everything is disorganize

muyoto:

^^^you never start you don dey fear, HAHAHAHAHA!!!  grin grin grin

Naijarebels:

O boy nor be small thing. Them done change am now now. Anyway i nor fit fear for internet. But the truth is na joke i de.

lmao, hehehehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Naijarebels:

Quivering with fear already?
Just as I thought - you no serious at all. grin
The coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave die but once - Julius Ceasar
Re: Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. by Naijarebels: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
Fear watin? Na wa for you oh.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Killed By Boko Haram / Goodluck Jonathan Says Nigeria’s Problem Didn’t Start From His Regime / bashr:avoid a civil war,Niger area(nigeria) has 3 nation,Ojukwu was right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.