Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? (2291 Views)

PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Natasha2(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Right now in Bayelsa state buying feul is like going to the sun, the situiation of things are very bad no thanks to the fisherman. Feul stations have refused to sell petrol at the new pump price, you can only get fuel at the NNPC station , motorist are queued up from Ekeki through Imbgi road and still going, all to get petrol. In the black market 20 litres of petrol is sold at #7,500 I wonder where they get theirs from. Just wanted to know the situation of things in other states.   
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by aljharem(m): 2:15am On Jan 20, 2012
On enugu state, the filling stations are holding on to their fuel thus prices of fuel in the black market have increased to [b]500 naira [/b]per liter. while the normal stations are selling at about 180-250. I think it has to do with the fuel sarcity or something undecided because I wonder why they are not selling their fuel
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2012
Natasha,,:

Right now in Bayelsa state buying feul is like going to the sun, the situiation of things are very bad no thanks to the fisherman. Feul stations have refused to sell petrol at the new pump price, you can only get fuel at the NNPC station , motorist are queued up from Ekeki through Imbgi road and still going, all to get petrol. In the black market 20 litres of petrol is sold at #7,500 I wonder where they get theirs from. Just wanted to know the situation of things in other states.   

Really?? This is me pretending to care for the situation in Bayelsa as is . . . where are the "Ijaw" boys to protect fuel prices and stations with their blood?
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

On enugu state, the filling stations are holding on to their fuel thus prices of fuel in the black market have increased to 500 naira [/b]per liter. while the normal stations are selling at about 180-250.[b] I think it has to do with the fuel sarcity or something undecided because I wonder why they are not selling their fuel

I think it has to do the the fact that people in that area are rich, and they can afford it even at N500 a litre. They can pay and not whine like the rest of us poor Nigerians.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Natasha2(f): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

On enugu state, the filling stations are holding on to their fuel thus prices of fuel in the black market have increased to 500 naira [/b]per liter. while the normal stations are selling at about 180-250. I think it has to do with the fuel sarcity or something undecided because I wonder why they are not selling their fuel

[b]wow, what I don't understand is how they were so happy to sell at the former pump price, they were so fast to increase price, they didn't wait a second and now that the pump price is at #97 per litre all of a sudden they don't want to sell any more.

Kobojunkie:

Really?? This is me pretending to care for the situation in Bayelsa as is . . . where are the "Ijaw" boys to protect fuel prices and stations with their blood?
LOL they are waiting for you
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by ollyruffy: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2012
BAYELSA supported subsidy removal ke! They should not worry. Market forces will normalize the price.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by ogbongzky(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2012
None is selling here in otukp, benue state. Even NNpC is not selling oooo.

If u really need fuel, u have to buy a litre for N400 from the black market. Okada guys not smiling either,
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by blank(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2012
They are waiting for April so they can increase it again to 141 naira.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by LEXYLOV: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2012
Huh. Na wa oooooooooooo Lets see how this work. I think some people believe that this is a normal thing. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by ng4am(f): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2012
Ph is better tdy unlike tues and wed when i hd to buy 300 per/l from black mrk. Most filling stations re selling @ 97 nw
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by doctokwus: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2012
May God & man forgive me;but d honest truth is that I wish those in Bayelsa wud buy fuel @N1000/litre,then let's see if some people will still collect btw N5-N10k to support d fisherman.Afterall,they wud use d dergulation proceeds to build world class facilities to rival dubai's all over d creeks
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by EEngineer1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
@natasha, i missed u so much, where hv u been, ur pic is d bomb
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by JUO(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
for Warri small queue dey sha but i was able to buy N97 yesterday
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Odunnu: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

On enugu state, the filling stations are holding on to their fuel thus prices of fuel in the black market have increased to [b]500 naira [/b]per liter. while the normal stations are selling at about 180-250. I think it has to do with the fuel sarcity or something undecided because I wonder why they are not selling their fuel

Jeeez! Na wa o! I live in Enugu metropolis and honestly I havent bought fuel for more than N160 a litre and that was during the strike. Today, I bought for N97L.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
Bayelsa hmm I dey laff , let them go and meet retardeen
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by aljharem(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
Odunnu:

Jeeez! Na wa o! I live in Enugu metropolis and honestly I havent bought fuel for more than N160 a litre and that was during the strike. Today, I bought for N97L.

infact the article here is an article today

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/black-markets-reign-supreme-in-enugu-as-petrol-sells-for-n500-per-litre/
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
Vanguard may have it but i'm telling you I bought for N97L today. Yesterday I paid N6K for N50L for the office use and that was at N120L.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by aljharem(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
Odunnu:

Vanguard may have it but i'm telling you I bought for N97L today. Yesterday I paid N6K for N50L for the office use and that was at N120L.

where did you buy it from ? because it seems you bought it from a filling station right ?

It says black market and I also state black market in my post.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Yea, i've never had reason since this year to patronise the blackmarket. The fuel stations are open and selling, prices just vary.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by aljharem(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
Odunnu:

Yea, i've never had reason since this year to patronise the blackmarket. The fuel stations are open and selling, prices just vary.

thanks for the info smiley.

do you mind also telling us the range of prices the filling stations are selling it for. smiley
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
Lol. I'm not a member of the monitoring team.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
doctokwus:

May God & man forgive me;but d honest truth is that I wish those in Bayelsa wud buy fuel @N1000/litre,then let's see if some people will still collect btw N5-N10k to support d fisherman.Afterall,they wud use d dergulation proceeds to build world class facilities to rival dubai's all over d creeks
lol do you really think the true masses here in Bayelsa supported Goodluck's action? no those upfront will always say what they want in favour of the president.
@Engineer thanks, I've been around.
Re: Is Your State Experiencing The Feul Scarcity? And Has Black Market Taking Over? by asante2: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
5000 Naira for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card.[size=16pt]REAL CAPACITY (NOT UPGRADED OR EXPANDED)[/size]. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

5000Naira/piece.[b]Last price, No negotiation

His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real [size=16pt]capacity[/size].It is not upgraded ,it is not expanded.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Disagree Over Anti-dumping Pact................. / Super Star Minister Diezani Disappears In London, Upsets Other Ministers / ‎​uproar At Confab As Former Police AIG Threatens To Arrest Delegate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.