Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (44554 Views)

Brain Teasers Can You Slove These? / 22 Very Important Google Search Tricks / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

Take the number 4, and the number 5. What mathematical symbol can you place in between them that will result in an answer greater than 4, and less than 5?
mean.

Okay, sauer, i'm here to burst d answers. Lol
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2012
@S okay nice one
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2012
jackpot:

holy Moses
*does sign of the cross*lemme check. missed u more kiss kiss kiss
yeah lol kiss
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by freecocoa(f): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

"As I was going to St. Ives. . . ." Only one person is going to St. Ives! cheesy

Just for the records, 'tis a very old puzzle here!
mscheew,una just dey use person play,wetin come concern wife,kitten etc for the matter wey you dey mention them?I no play again. angry
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2012
freecocoa:

mscheew,una just dey use person play,wetin come concern wife,kitten etc for the matter wey you dey mention them?I no play again. angry
lol grin grin

jackpot:

mean.

Okay, sauer, i'm here to burst d answers. Lol

Mean? No, that's not a mathematical symbol
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2012
freecocoa:

^ you don graduate fully  be that, time for NYSC  grin
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2012
@Chi make it snappy I'll go to bed very soon
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2012
A + B = C
C + D = E
A + C = D
B + D = F

F = 6.
solve for A-E!
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

lol grin grin

Mean?   No, that's not a mathematical symbol
badt boy. Okay, put a decimal point between 4 and 5. Lol, you'll get 4.5
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by freecocoa(f): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2012
Natasha,,:

^ you don graduate fully  be that, time for NYSC  grin
yes time to go have my own share of what's done there.
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^and what exactly is done there? tongue Are you pondering what am pondering?
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2012
@pot incase you come back and I'm offline just want you to know that well erm its morning again  grin go to bed oh cos that's where I'm going too,  kiss sweet dreams  kiss

@Sauer nice thread you/it made my morning  grin
@free hoping to see you at the NYSC camp  grin good night/morning you guys  smiley sleep tight, that's if you get to sleep  grin
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2012
Natasha,,:

@Chi make it snappy I'll go to bed very soon
can i buzz you wit tari's?
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:33am On Jan 20, 2012
^Sure but not now , i'm going to bed now, see ya later kiss
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:35am On Jan 20, 2012
Of course i know d consequencies of calling now, lol.
Lerra dearie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2012
Natasha,,:

@Sauer nice thread you/it made my morning  grin

you welcome, lady! wink
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2012
jackpot:

badt boy. Okay, put a decimal point between 4 and 5. Lol, you'll get 4.5
cool stuff, jackie chan!
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by freecocoa(f): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

^^^and what exactly is done there? tongue Are you pondering what am pondering?
Did you see that thread? cheesy yeah we pondering along the same line.

@Tasha bebe,nighty catch you there but I'll be joining you much later,my novel awaits. wink
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Natasha2(f): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2012
jackpot:

Of course i know d consequencies of calling now, lol.
Lerra dearie kiss kiss kiss
kk later

@free all right
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 20, 2012
freecocoa:

Did you see that thread? cheesy yeah we pondering along the same line.
my oh my! tongue care to elaborate? wink
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

A + B = C
C + D = E
A + C = D
B + D = F

F = 6.
solve for A-E!
A-E = -2C.
How i did it? Make A subject in d 3rd equation and you'll get D-C. Then subtract E. From d second equation E =C+D.
So A-E=(D-C)-(C+D) = -2C
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by freecocoa(f): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

my oh my!  tongue care to elaborate? wink
ah wanna play not knowing?picture you and your lady in a sensual mood behind closed doors,that should help you get the pix,gotta go now, jam you lerra. cool
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 1:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Natasha,,:

kk later

@free all right

sweet dreams. Don't use my own pillow oh cos i'm joining you.
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 20, 2012
jackpot:

A-E = -2C.
How i did it? Make A subject in d 3rd equation and you'll get D-C. Then subtract E. From d second equation E =C+D.
So A-E=(D-C)-(C+D) = -2C
nah! find A, B, C, D and E!
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2012
freecocoa:

ah wanna play not knowing?picture you and your lady in a sensual mood behind closed doors,that should help you get the pix,gotta go now, jam you lerra. cool
picture me and milady!? Nah! I wanna picture someone else. . . tongue
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2012
The difference between two numbers is -38. Two times the smaller number minus five times the larger number is -217. What are the numbers?
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2012
I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I?
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I?
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 2:24am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

The difference between two numbers is -38. Two times the smaller number minus five times the larger number is -217. What are the numbers?
9 and 47 cheesy
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2012
sauer:

nah! find A, B, C, D and E!
nah, for me, only the value of C suffices. Now, C=3

A-E=-2C=-2*3=-6

Final Answer: A-E=-6
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2012
jackpot:

cool

jackpot:

9 and 47 cheesy
u try!

jackpot:

nah, for me, only the value of C suffices. Now, C=3

A-E=-2C=-2*3=-6

Final Answer: A-E=-6
still not correct! angry
Re: Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers by jackpot(f): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2012
I insist it is correct. Oya post your answer and the full working let's see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2012 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.