Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! (11788 Views)

Poll: Do you think the Sowore Approach is the correct one ?

Yes: 92% (106 votes)
No: 7% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Boys are NOT smiling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by jason123: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2012
May God bless this man. This is why he has many enemies,both on the internet and real life!

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2012
Town hall meeting in America! May God bless Sowore and his friends for shutting down the charade.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by aljharem(m): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2012
I am loving this guy (no homo)

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Larufa(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2012
May the Almighty Allah continue to protect and strength Sowore and the other patriotic Nigerians that stop the nonsense the Minister is about to put us into.

On a lighter note on the low table, did i see Jerry Igbokwe of OBJ third term, the man that said he won an election he did not contest in (House of Representative - Anambra), appealed upon ECOWAS court !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol lol. Na wa for Naija ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by jmaine: 1:48am On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by aljharem(m): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=18pt]that is a leader !!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Waynita(f): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2012
For the embarrassed lady cry cry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Rad1cal: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2012
If dem born Sowore well make him come back here, no be to demonstrate for yankee cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by BlackPikiN(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by aljharem(m): 2:05am On Jan 20, 2012
Rad1cal:

If dem born Sowore well make him come back here, no be to demonstrate for yankee  cool

exactly  that is what you people that are corrupt want. You want to jail him or even worse abi ?

I pity Nigerians that listen to ur likes and beaf. I really pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 20, 2012
Rad1cal:

If dem born Sowore well make him come back here, no be to demonstrate for yankee cool

Exactly what Abacha said to his "enemies" They all came back and Abacha went to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 2:09am On Jan 20, 2012
Rad1cal:

Sowore was in Nigeria not too long ago and nothing happened. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 2:10am On Jan 20, 2012
Thank you to BlackPikin for helping me to post the actual video. wink

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by emiye(m): 2:12am On Jan 20, 2012
if only all nigerians can remove the ethnic lenses on their eyes, LETS FIGHT THE COMMON ENEMY !  This is no War against Hausa/fulani, igbo, yoruba. ibibio, efik ,  (all OF these ethnic groups are ably represented in the current government of LOOTOCRACY !)
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by koruji(m): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2012
And I am beginning to doubt your paternity. Olosi, eran ipa.

BlackPikiN:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXye_BxN98[/flash]
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by koruji(m): 2:17am On Jan 20, 2012
I hope those fools in there realized how lucky they were.

They keep walking around doing "their" thing like nobody sees them. Could you believe anybody arranging a town hall meeting in America to explain why they removed fuel subsidy in Nigeria?

This is not a NATION by any sense of the imagination.

Times are coming says the Lord of Hosts. He who has ears better hear good.

obowunmi:

Boys are NOT smiling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Rad1cal: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2012
obowunmi:

Sowore was in Nigeria not too long ago and nothing happened.  grin grin grin grin

As a Rad1cal fellow, he should have tried those stunts here, no be to demonstrate for yankee  

anyone can do that, but it takes sheer rad1cality to try that here. Abeg make Sowore show, come do am for 9ja  cool

But the guy get yeye mind sha  shocked
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by BlackPikiN(m): 2:20am On Jan 20, 2012
koruji:

And I am beginning to doubt your paternity. Olosi, eran ipa.

Ode ni bobo yi sha.
Ma je kin bu sege si e lara!
Mumu.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by koruji(m): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2012
You would think fools like Blackpickin can see that Nigerians are no more afraid of them - not even death.

A lady said it best during the protests and I paraphrase:
"My parents warned me not to go to the protest, but I disregarded their advice.", she said. And then she added" "If I die today I die, but we cannot take it anymore".

obowunmi:

Sowore was in Nigeria not too long ago and nothing happened.  grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by koruji(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Beware what you ask for. Times are coming says the Lord of Hosts.

Rad1cal:

As a Rad1cal fellow, he should have tried those stunts here, no be to demonstrate for yankee  

anyone can do that, but it takes sheer rad1cality to try that here. Abeg make Sowore show, come do am for 9ja  cool

But the guy get yeye mind sha  shocked

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by BlackPikiN(m): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2012
koruji:

You would think fools like Blackpickin can see that Nigerians are no more afraid of them - not even death.

A lady said it best during the protests and I paraphrase:
"My parents warned me not to go to the protest, but I disregarded their advice.", she said. And then she added" "If I die today I die, but we cannot take it anymore".

If only you knew who BlackPikin is in real life. You would stay a distance from me before making comments that may suffocate you.

Una go just dey come online dey beat una keyboard everytime.

I know say u go say who be this guy? na for your mind of course.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Rad1cal: 2:30am On Jan 20, 2012
koruji:

Beware what you ask for. Times are coming says the Lord of Hosts.

Thank you pastor cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by koruji(m): 2:43am On Jan 20, 2012
Who wants to know a rat like you    Please don't be subtle with your threats - make it as explicit as can be.

It wouldn't be the first time GEJ's goons explicitly threatened to shoot somebody on NL or actually went ahead and shot Nigerians for protesting policies GEJ is himself apologizing for implementing.

BlackPikiN:

If only you knew who BlackPikin is in real life. You would stay a distance from me before making comments that may suffocate you.

Una go just dey come online dey beat una keyboard everytime.

I know say u go say who be this guy? na for your mind of course.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 2:49am On Jan 20, 2012
Some of you guys are funny! LooooL!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Ttola(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2012
+1 for these guys, I like the way he described the situation to the cops at the end,

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by MAYOWAAK: 3:06am On Jan 20, 2012
“Let this be a lesson to the crooks in Nigeria, For as long as they persist in their greed and corruption, there will be Nigerians wherever they go in the world waiting to welcome them with anger and disrespect.The protest must continue worldwide, including in Nigeria. Let,s shame and disgrace these nation wreckers and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by obowunmi(m): 3:22am On Jan 20, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

“Let this be a lesson to the crooks in Nigeria, For as long as they persist in their greed and corruption, there will be Nigerians wherever they go in the world waiting to welcome them with anger and disrespect.The protest must continue worldwide, including in Nigeria. Let,s shame and disgrace these nation wreckers and criminals.

well stated. The people have been suffering for a veery long time.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by BlackPikiN(m): 4:12am On Jan 20, 2012
koruji:

Who wants to know a rat like you    Please don't be subtle with your threats - make it as explicit as can be.

It wouldn't be the first time GEJ's goons explicitly threatened to shoot somebody on NL or actually went ahead and shot Nigerians for protesting policies GEJ is himself apologizing for implementing.

Did you read the recent tori on your favourite sahararepoters saying Fashola ordered the soldiers on the street?
For now Fashola should be held for the current menace in lagos especially using soldiers to stop protesters.

U don see how to dey spin tori no dey do anyone favour. lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Rad1cal: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Did you read the recent tori on your favourite sahararepoters saying Fashola ordered the soldiers on the street?
For now Fashola should be held for the current menace in lagos especially using soldiers to stop protesters.

U don see how to dey spin tori no dey do anyone favour. lol

To add more spice , Eko Igbe on another thread

Eko Ile:

I wonder why such story attributed to the federal government [size=16pt]exists on SR of all places.
[/size]

Somebody is playing a cruel joke on these AGIPA clowns.

recently have resorted to using them  as well, because they do a yeo man job on nairaland  grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by cgem: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2012
jjjj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.