Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! (1058 Views)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Bulk SMS App Developer In A Dilemma / Everything About Freelance Web Development Is Frustrating / Lack Of Jobs Or Lack Of Quality Graduates For The Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by uwaj54: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am a freelance web designer/developer and need some work to keep income following. Any help or leads will help. I am not a very good marketer but have good programming and design skills. I program in Java, PhP, Ajax.
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^Suspicious
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
@dhtml bully

@OP i think you should learn to network more, that is my crime too, am good on some stuff but because i don't socialize and network no one will know of your talent, heck if it means doing some freeworks also join some community write tutorials create sample projects(ones that will interest people), that way you expose yourself and the same time improve your skills, join LinkedIn also i got a job in mauritius but i couldn,t go as am travelling later in the year chat with professionals, join IT events before you know you will be in the limelight. or even propose your service to people who you feel you can render better service for them. as for me am picky about clients cuz you'll meet clients who wanna take you for granted. and pls pls pls pls pls pls pls don't charge less for project that gives you stress, if its robs your sleep then it has to rob someone's pocket.
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 21, 2012
He has 3 posts, 2 of them are repetitive. Anyway, for him to step up, one of the techniques is for him to ehm step up to the community. But seem to be looking for easy way out.
Now, why are you guys adding to my title, by the time my biography is written on nairaland, it will be quite long:
web developer, programmer, spammer, attention seeker, hacker, bully, student, teacher, thread derailers, bully, NL terrorist, mukybot terrorist, vote rigger. . . .
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by Eeechee(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2012
@pc guru
you made a lot of sense in your tips. I think that will be very helpful. but i have a feeling nigerians do not value programmers and software guys that much. just think how much IT companies pay programmers/developers as a validation for this. Is there any outlet where programmers can meet directly with prospective clients?
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by mcfranc(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
pc guru:

, and pls pls pls pls pls pls pls don't charge less for project that gives you stress, if its robs your sleep then it has to rob someone's pocket.

I like this one!
Re: A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! by jsoft: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
well my name is olajide, i stay in ibadan, can you work on stock control or payroll or feed milling programming, am also i web developer and i have developed lots of web including the database. But i think we can work together if you can sow me your previous work done. you can send me your number to call you anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help Me On Web Hosting / I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? / How Google Tracks You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.