Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano (23932 Views)

Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Slyr0x: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2012
[img width=600]http://2.bp..com/-dNLrMx3Nop4/TxnrwCcOE5I/AAAAAAAAAwo/eOadJh4Bz3k/s400/BH.jpg[/img]

In the name of God the most Beneficent and the Merciful

We are those who are commonly known with the forbidden name "Boko Haram" while everyone know our true name is Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad (People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad).

A message to the people of Kano; You should know that the security services in the city of Kano have been using a trick to arrest our brothers while telling those who reside in the area that they are thieves or armed robbers. You should know that it is our brothers they have been arresting.

We have no intention of harming the citizens of Kano as long as they do not confront us. Our fight is against the government that is waging war against Islam, The security services and the Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N)- an organization that has been killing Muslims and even perpetrated cannibalism by eating their flesh. In addition, we fight anyone who helps the above listed to wage war against us even if he/she is a Muslim.

In conclusion, any one that aid in the arrest of our brother should await his own.

A message from the leader of Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad
Imam Abu Muhammad Abubakar Bin Muhammad (Shekau)

http://pastebin.com/g3X9a8Zz
http://kayodeogundamisi..com/2012/01/boko-harram-leaflet-rough-translation.html?spref=tw
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Acidosis(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2012
and one ediot would soon come to say boko haram isn't an islamic group.

2 Likes

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by bright007(f): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2012
islam is Å religion of peace »»»»na wash

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by reagand200(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2012
Spot-on acid!

You have definitely hit the BULLS-EYE!
It may not be supported in totality by ISLAM but it is being perpetrated mostly by MUSLIMS. Please get this right. Islam has a RADICAL wing and they have been in the business of terrorism for as long as you can ever imagine. These are the top ten TERRORIST ORGANIZATION:
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Hamas
3. Taliban
4. Hezbollah
5. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
6. Kurdistan Worker’s Party:
7. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
8. Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
9. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
10. Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA)

Remember, TRUTH is BITTER. At times TRUTH is also IGNORED.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2012
LOL at "has been killing Muslims and even perpetrated cannibalism by eating their flesh",
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2012
For some reason, i feel if government never attacked these people in the first place, they might not just have become this violent. The killing of their leader under Yar'Adua is what has brought us to this point. The arresting and killing of their members only fuels their rage and our security forces aren't capable of dealing with them. At this point, sitting down to dialogue with these people might be more reasonable, to prevent any further loss of lives. Am sure govt can pacify these people without necessarily meeting all their demands. Just an opinion.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by NegroNtns(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2012
hhmmm. . . that writing is done in Niger dialect.  I wonder if the attack was executed by a local cell. . . . .this is maitatsine all over again!
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by HISchild: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2012
One of the many, many signs of the times, not only here, but all over the world.  "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." - Matt 24:12

------------
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." - Luke 21:25-27
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by chuks49(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2012
We tend to forget our history lessons easily. Back in school our history teacher thought us how mohammed, uthman dan fodio and queen amina used the sword to propagate islam.
Over the years I have come to understand that islam means submission (converting infidels to allah @ all cost).
That's the ultimate goal of every “true” muslim. Forget their pretence.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by mpmp: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2012
We have no intention of harming the citizens of Kano as long as they do not confront us. Our fight is against the government that is waging war against Islam, The security services and the Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N)- an organization that has been killing Muslims and even perpetrated cannibalism by eating their flesh. In addition, we fight anyone who helps the above listed to wage war against us even if he/she is a Muslim.

I think Islam is not the only thing worrying these Boko Haram ppl. They must be high on some other kind of drug.

So Christians have been eating the flesh of Muslims in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by slimshady1(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2012
Abiiiii? @chuks49. U go fear Convertion by d sword na. Lolz
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Korrection(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2012
lol, but when did christians turn cannibals, i swear muslim flesh go bitter well well, they are fighting for nothing actually, just few disgruntled elements trying to make things hard for GEJ, anyway until he wakes up and fight with iron fist, the guys no go rest,
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by slimshady1(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2012
LWKMD! me sef i taya o, @mpmp.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Oba234: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2012
lol, PCP is one hell of a drug. Christian eat Muslims flesh. Na wa o. Their delusions are even more severe than I thought.

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by omega8(m): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace,it will soon clear to enemies of islam that boko haram is political fight between people deceving party PDP over power.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by 2nex(m): 1:28am On Jan 21, 2012
, only God wil help us,
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by oge4real(f): 1:29am On Jan 21, 2012
These people are fit for the firing squad. What kind of rubbish be this?

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by tpia5: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2012
i really dont believe the cannibalism story.

i knew all along it was just an excuse to fuel the conflict.

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by beula2009: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2012
Joh 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Joh 3:14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Mat 11:15  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by MeGaStReEt: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2012
omega.:

Islam is a religion of peace,it will soon clear to enemies of islam that boko haram is political fight between people deceving party PDP over power.

If I were you, I wouldn't say anything

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by sheyguy: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2012
They av only decided to go into their jihad struggle because their northern brothers who feel cheated ask them to and are the ones backing them . . .#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Finland(m): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2012
. . . . and the stupid government granted some of them bail? Do we still have SSS in the country?

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Revolva(m): 2:07am On Jan 21, 2012
Bunch of foolish people, Ok not the people killed i Kano , i must guess majority of them are Muslim like them,
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by cameronese(m): 2:08am On Jan 21, 2012
[size=22pt]If I'm President Jonathan[/size]

First thing this morning:

I will declare state of emergency in the entire North.

Send Half of Nigerian Army to the North to search everywhere.

Anyone who raises objection will be sent to life in prisonment.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:09am On Jan 21, 2012
omega.:

Really, Islam is a religion of PEACE ?
Are you retarded or are you just trying to save ur face
You are a devil!!
That 40% yorubas ard muslim today is not because they wanted to but they were butchered by the Islamist jihadist and forced into Islam!!!!
Keep fooling your bloodthirsty self!!!

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by AmeboAjela(f): 2:17am On Jan 21, 2012
Slyr0x:

[img width=600]http://2.bp..com/-dNLrMx3Nop4/TxnrwCcOE5I/AAAAAAAAAwo/eOadJh4Bz3k/s400/BH.jpg[/img]

In the name of God the most Beneficent and the Merciful

We are those who are commonly known with the forbidden name "Boko Haram" while everyone know our true name is Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad (People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad).

A message to the people of Kano; You should know that the security services in the city of Kano have been using a trick to arrest our brothers while telling those who reside in the area that they are thieves or armed robbers. You should know that it is our brothers they have been arresting.

In conclusion, any one that aid in the arrest of our brother should await his own.

A message from the leader of Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad
Imam Abu Muhammad Abubakar Bin Muhammad (Shekau)

http://pastebin.com/g3X9a8Zz
http://kayodeogundamisi..com/2012/01/boko-harram-leaflet-rough-translation.html?spref=tw

Using the name of One that is Merciful to Commit Terror. How Twisted can you be? If Mohammed was alive today it is evidence that you will look for something he did or didn't do and also try and kill him. What a bunch of sick bastards that are always hungry for human blood.They should cage you all and lock up in a Zoo cos you cant function among-st humans
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by jiz: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Jesus illustrate top 3 devil's assignment in John 10 vs 10
1) to still
2) to kill
3) to destroy
U can see devil @ work using boko haram as just an ordinary title to carry out his assignment!
Remember, Devil cannot repent because he has been set aside 4 destruction, so is dis hypocrte so called BOKO HARAM
If u are wise better accept and follow Jesus now! Lest devil destroy u without Jesus!
Am so sorry if my statement is too harse but dat is the truth of d matter.

1 Like

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by ProudUSA: 2:26am On Jan 21, 2012
Wow.

It's really easy to get you Nigerians fighting one another isn't it?

A witness told the BBC's Hausa Service he was with a group of Christians and Muslims taking refuge in a mosque near the gun battle.

The man - a visitor to the city - said they were lying on the floor, praying together and had turned off the lights. He said his hearing was still affected by the blasts.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16658493

Where I come from it means your recent protests just stepped on someone's toes (plus the fact that one of your journalists was gunned down probably he had seen something he shouldn't.

Watch your backs.

Sad.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by ProudUSA: 2:27am On Jan 21, 2012
Oh, and anyone can print a leaflet and pass it around then post YouTube videos.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by velo10: 2:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Korrection:

lol, but when did christians turn cannibals, i swear muslim flesh go bitter well well, they are fighting for nothing actually, just few disgruntled elements trying to make things hard for GEJ, anyway until he wakes up and fight with iron fist, the guys no go rest,

I was told that in Jos the christains(I choose to call them non-muslims), during reprisal attacks against muslims kill and eat up their bodies. This was told to me by a friend who plays football in Jos and recently came back a month ago.

This seems like a full-fledged war Boko Haram is waging on. Can this inept government contain their madness that might split this nation if possible?
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Gombs(m): 2:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Eh, About the cannibalism claim, Yeah,tis true.I witnessed it during jos crisis, Berom boys did roast them and ate out of the carcass, But my question is "what makes boko haram think christians are weak?", Prophet mohammed's teachings on jihad, Still some certified cretins will still dim wittedly write islam's a religion of peace.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Gombs(m): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2012
Eh, About the cannibalism claim, Yeah,tis true.I witnessed it during jos crisis, Berom boys did roast them and ate out of the carcass, But my question is "what makes boko haram think christians are weak?", Prophet mohammed's teachings on jihad, Still some certified cretins will still dim wittedly write islam's a religion of peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court / Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.