Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

(picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach (1895 Views)

You Won't Believe What Was Found Inside This Whale's Stomach - Photos / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by onila(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
shocked

Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by Jakumo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Too bad I don't know anyone who lives near where this whale was found.  I would have asked them to rush over for a visit with the impromptu butchers that materialized to take charge of the recycling project, so as to buy a few choice filets of Whale Tail which, when lightly sauteed and washed down with red wine, reportedly bestows male punters with irresistible seductive powers over all women in the 18 to 24 age bracket.

Eat Whale Tail and Get Lottsa Tail

Whale Tail for a Whale of a Time

No point wailing over dead whales - Just eat that tail. 

Whale Tail's all right with me.  Whale Tail's the way it should be.  Get up offa dat Whale Tail.    Scarf that Tail, and don't be 'shamed.
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by norrisman: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
I remember an occurence like this a long time ago that was shown on maybe Newsline NTA many many years ago. The correspondent asked one of the men chopping the whale what was going on and the mans reply went thus : ''I have never seen anything like this in all my life of being a fisherman, it is so big, All kinds of meat are in there, goat, fish, even Turkey is there''
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by onila(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
lol
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
That is the ugliest whale Ive ever seen

everyone else gets Free willy looking whale while Naija gets one that looks like it has Aids

Eat at your own risk.
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by Arosa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
what did the whale die of?
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by doctokwus: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Am suspecting its the same old news that happened few years back in bar beach;d pictures look quite familiar.
Op when did this happen,which beach again and how come d same cutting is now taking place? Besides u seem to be d only source,av a feeling u lifted old pics & now make it seem like sth new.
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by ektbear: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hrm. Whale meat is probably delish. .
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Too bad I don't know anyone who lives near where this whale was found.  I would have asked them to rush over for a visit with the impromptu butchers that materialized to take charge of the recycling project, so as to buy a few choice filets of Whale Tail which, when lightly sauteed and washed down with red wine, reportedly bestows male punters with irresistible seductive powers over all women in the 18 to 24 age bracket.

Whale Tail's all right with me.  Whale Tail's the way it should be.  Get up offa dat Whale Tail.    Scarf that Tail, and don't be 'shamed.

ThiefOfHearts:

That is the ugliest whale Ive ever seen

everyone else gets Free willy looking whale while Naija gets one that looks like it has Aids

Eat at your own risk.

LMAO
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP is being disingenuous, this is old news, there videos of it on youtube sef. Pic is about 2 yrs old

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com///v/f_90ov_0SIY[/flash]
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by doctokwus: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
naijababe:

OP is being disingenuous, this is old news, there videos of it on youtube sef. Pic is about 2 yrs old

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com///v/f_90ov_0SIY[/flash]
ThanKs.What annoys me is that some people don't evn use their common sense to look @some posts to know they are either false,photoshopped or stale news like this;they just make d op to laff @their stupidity.Thanks again
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP's suffering from CTD - Compulsive Thread-starting Disorder.
Re: (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach by Mogidi: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2012
Jakumo:

Never ceases to amuse and entertain. Jakumo for President.

(1) (Reply)

Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! / Bomb Blast At EMAB Plaza In Abuja? / Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.