Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures (16719 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
Let us show solidarity with all the people of Kano;both natives and non-natives. Our Muslim brothers fell to the Barbaric acts of Boko Haram in great numbers. BH will bring their carnage to southern enclaves of kano. We are watching and vigilant. We the men have to be brave cool. Women and children ready to leave. We stand with our kano brethen and will see through to this. This is kano we are talking about cheesy.

After all, death is inevitable in life. "Evil thrive, when good men do nothing".

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
BH has dared. Let us be brothers now and not Muslim or Christian. Be sensitive to the victims.

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
May the souls of the innocents rest in peace.

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Jakumo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Keep the pictures coming, Olodostein. The world is watching this chit closely, and in due course the financiers of this ongoing bloodshed will be hauled off for trial on genocide incitement charges.
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Pe2000: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
This is all together appalling pathetic and exasperating. Dunno what the north and the country, by extension, is coming to. By standard definition Nigeria is on the threshold of being a failed state. I don't pretend to know the way out of this, but I fell sorry for my country
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Osama10(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
This is wickedness to the highest height. shocked shocked shocked
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Osama10(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2012

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by juman(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by iluvnaija: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
i believe the air is very fresh now, since the only grammar this govt knows is that "we are on top of the situation" more innocent people are loosing their precious life and ur presido is busy removing subsidy that never existed.

From the day i know jonathan is too dull for my liking is whe aisha sesay of cnn interviewed him and he never impressed me with his answers to the extent she kept rephrasing the question and he kept giving dull answers.

We need a vibrant and incorruptible leader not this odechukwu nigerians foolishly voted for and less than one year they are all regreting it.

NO TEVOLUTION, NO SOLUTION!
Let us part in peace, north and south.
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by OneNaira6: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

R.I.P Kano victims
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by solihu(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2012
Good gracious God! cry
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ak47mann(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2012
Muslims in northern Nigeria should stand up to this people and flush them out,look at the way they are killing their people too coolhmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Jan 23, 2012
So can we still say its a crusade against Christians?
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Minorsegment: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
We must survive the wicked acts and thoughts of this evil sect.. We are going through perilous times. The future of Nigeria is brightly shinning.
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Dibiachukwu: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
What happened to declaration of state of emergency on all boko states. How come nobody is talking about the governors of these states. What are they doing?
Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by bestview: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]So can we still say its a crusade against Christians?[/quote
]

An average muslim is a extremist and a terrorist at the same time. No matter highly placed a muslim, he is likely to be a terrorist and a boko sponsor

1 Like

Re: More Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by solopumpy227: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
Jakumo: Keep the pictures coming, Olodostein. The world is watching this chit closely, and in due course the financiers of this ongoing bloodshed will be hauled off for trial on genocide incitement charges.

Keep dreaming Bro. The Oga at the top is only interested in re-election at any cost and which whole world (US, UK?). I dont think they want to have anything to do with the corrupt Oga at the top

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Osinbajo To Begin Series Of Consultations With North, Igbo Leaders / Osun Government Posts Two Journalists To Classrooms As Teachers / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.