Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People (2084 Views)

What Kano People Did To The Vice President / 5 Million Votes At Stake: Sanusi Lamido Urges Kano People To Pick Up PVCs / Kano People Are Tired Of Boko Haram. Lynches 2 Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People by worm(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
I found this on a facebook. These guys really mean business:

Boko Haram's Letter to Kano People!

Translation;
God the most Beneficent and the Merciful
We are those who are commonly known with the forbidden name "Boko Haram" while everyone know our true name is Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad (People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad).

A message to the people of Kano; You should know that the security services in the city of Kano have been using a trick to arrest our brothers while telling those who reside in the area that they are thieves or armed robbers. You should know that it is our brothers they have been arresting.

We have no intention of harming the citizens of Kano as long as they do not confront us. Our fight is against the government that is waging war against Islam, The security services and the Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N)- an organization that has been killing Muslims and even perpetrated cannibalism by eating their flesh. In addition, we fight anyone who helps the above listed to wage war against us even if he/she is a Muslim.

In conclusion, any one that aid in the arrest of our brother should await his own.
A message from the leader of Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad
Imam Abu Muhammad Abubakar Bin Muhammad (Shekau)

www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People by eunisam: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
na the same people.
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People by Lasinoh: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
Allah be praised.
Boko Haram be praised!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! kiss

Be my 'Valentine' darling Boko Haram.
You make me proud! kiss
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People by Zil1(m): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2012
Did they actually read this thing before sending it out?, I am amazed at the extent of their imbecility and utter foolishness. They are fighting for themselves, and they'll sure pay for all the life they take.

(1) (Reply)

Worst President President Nigeria Has Had / Nigeria's Greatest Grammarian / A Nigerian Pastor's Son Drowned At Lekki Beach, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.