Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! (32618 Views)

Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Coolest Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

I Talk am say this atheist still dey learn work! grin

mschew! Claremont goes to church EVERY Sunday, truss mi!  tongue

funny he came back on NL right around the time the average church let's out. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

funny he came back on NL right around the time the average church let's out. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

He's still looking for the "way" grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
This will not end well
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
@sexkillz exactly.
"atheist" mr. cork's ashy foot. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@sexkillz exactly.
"atheist" mr. cork's ashy foot. tongue
grin grin grin grin
"Atheist" onila's sexy arse! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin
"Atheist" onila's sexy arse! grin

LOL now that's a double oxymoron. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Oxymoron? You could be wrong you know? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
until i know for sure. . .i'll stick with my statement.

but tell me have you seen this Onila's picture? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by moHot(f): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
I wonder why Sexkillz is suddenly defending Onila
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

until i know for sure. . .i'll stick with my statement.

but tell me have you seen this Onila's picture?  cheesy
**Clears Throat!** grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

I wonder why Sexkillz is suddenly defending Onila
Defending? Are you short of words?
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

**Clears Throat!** grin

hmmmm. . .interesting.

moHot:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hmmmm. . .interesting.
Did i say anything?
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexy galz all d way,
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehhee, na wa o!

this is where our h.orny-rable senators & Men-bers of house of r.a.pe lavish looted funds/fat salaries. the oil canibals (sorry cabals) also squander subsidy money on these leeches (sorry b!tches), guess it's high time protests are also directed at them  undecided undecided.
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2012
pato405:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehhee, na wa o!

this is where our h.orny-rable senators & Men-bers of house of r.a.pe lavish looted funds/fat salaries. the oil canibals (sorry cabals) also squander subsidy money on these leeches (sorry b!tches), guess it's high time protests are also directed at them  undecided undecided.
out of point
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2012
hornipipe:

out of point

I can't agree more with your username. your pipe is really h.orny! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2012
pato405:

I can't agree more with your username. your pipe is really h.orny! grin grin grin grin grin grin
good thing u know, i was just wondering if u could lend me ur sis for a one night stand
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2012
hornipipe:

good thing u know, i was just wondering if u could lend me ur sis for a one night stand

sharrapp and go to bed. it's bed time and dont forget to take your antiretroviral tablets for your HiV ridden miserable life.
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2012
pato405:

sharrapp and go to bed. it's bed time and dont forget to take your antiretroviral tablets for your HiV ridden miserable life.
e pain am!! haha
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2012
hornipipe:

e pain am!! haha

Guy, go find beta babe o! 1 night stand no b babe/wife o! anyway sha, take am easy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2012
!??
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by HISchild: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2012
humble, yet very true advice, swag = vanity

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price" - 1 Pe 3:3-4
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2012
pato405:

I get nervous when a guy starts talking about another man's pipe or is there something you will like to share with Horntpipe?
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 1:04am On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

I get nervous when a guy starts talking about another man's pipe or is there something you will like to share with Horntpipe?

can u imagine!!!! that say's it all, so you are one of them? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

need i remind you that the bill has been passed & effective now in Nigeria, guy you risk 14years behind bars o! shocked shocked shocked shocked!

* picks up the phone to call the police* got a scapegoat. your case will surely serve as a deterrent to others, cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

it bafflez me big tyn
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2012
hornipipe:

it bafflez me big tyn

sharrap and go have your morning dose of tablets. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2012
pato405:

sharrap and go have your morning dose of tablets. grin grin grin grin grin grin
after ur dad
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by pato405(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2012
you were warned that the risk of this infection is highest amongst f.aggots like you but you wouldn't flinch from your perversion. see where it has landed you. tongue tongue tongue as if that's not enough, you seek more people to spread your contagious infection to on this forum.

i have a suggestion for you, it's the easiest way out for people like you, just go do a jimmy jump off a cliff & land with your dry skull or better still, gulp down a bottle of acid. it'll sure help yur depressed mood rather than fidgeting and lurking around this forum
Re: Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! by MadDog1(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2012
which swag? climb on top of them and they will scream like goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.