Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. (9410 Views)

SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! / SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Nchara: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2012
See how NL Yorubas are tripping just because of a meeting with SS? Na wao for these parasites.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by stayreal: 1:50am On Jan 23, 2012
Nchara:

See how NL Yorubas are tripping just because of a meeting with SS? Na wao for these parasites.

Haha, they now want an alliance with the SS! What happened to the SW and North oligarchy they enjoyed the past 40+ years designed to loot oil money from the SS and SE? The SW knows that once Nigeria is broken up they will have NO OIL. They will be a cocoa producing country like Ivory Coast.

As many SE brothers on NL have stated, The SE does not need to influence SS decision on who to talk to and what to do. SE will be fine with or without the SS once Nigeria is divided. The atrocities against Ken Saro Wira, Ogoni people, and the Ijaw and people of the Niger Delta is enough for them to know not to trust the SW and the North. Igbos have not been the one tormeting them.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On Jan 23, 2012
stayreal:

Haha, they now want an alliance with the SS! What happened to the SW and North oligarchy they enjoyed the past 40+ years designed to loot oil money from the SS and SE? The SW knows that once Nigeria is broken up they will have NO OIL. They will be a cocoa producing country like Ivory Coast.

As many SE brothers on NL have stated, The SE does not need to influence SS decision on who to talk to and what to do. SE will be fine with or without the SS once Nigeria is divided. The atrocities against Ken Saro Wira, Ogoni people, and the Ijaw and people of the Niger Delta is enough for them to know not to trust the SW and the North. Igbos have not been the one tormeting them.

No need to revise history, its well documented that its the SE that allies with the North to form the oppresor while everyone in Nigeria knows the SW are always in the opposition

Example

In 1960 Balewa took Azikwe as his Boy boy while SW was in the opposition

In 1979 Shagari took Ekwueme as his boyboy while SW was in the opposition

In 1993 Tofa took Sylvester Ugo as his boyboy while the SW was with the SDP of MKO Abiola

So we know the side that has been in alliance with the North ever since.

When SaroWiwa was hanged by Abacha, It was Ojukwu who supported it and went to mock SaroWiwa
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Nchara: 2:12am On Jan 23, 2012
dayokanu:

No need to revise history, its well documented that its the SE that allies with the North to form the oppresor while everyone in Nigeria knows the SW are always in the opposition

Example

In 1993 Tofa took Sylvester Ugo as his boyboy while the SW was with the SDP of MKO Abiola

When SaroWiwa was hanged by Abacha, It was Ojukwu who supported it and went to mock SaroWiwa

Saro Wiwa was hanged by a Yoruba man. Let me find the post.
A Yoruba, B. Adekunle (your uncle) also killed Isaac Boro
Awo served under Gowon (North) to kill Igbos
Abiola worked with North to truncate democracy several times
Diya served North
Shonekan was appointed by the North to stop Abiola
Tinubu worked with the North to try to truncate GEJ's election
Bakare worked with Buhari
The deputy to Ribadu was a Yoruba
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by stayreal: 2:15am On Jan 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Example

So if the SW is always in opposition, why don't you fools request for Odua Republic, double talkers?!
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Nchara: 2:15am On Jan 23, 2012
Abacha was head of state that sanctioned Wiwa's death.
Paul Okuntimo a Yoruba was the actual killer who convicted him.
His conviction may be right if he actually was involved in the death of the Ogoni ''vultures'' or wrong if it was trumped up charges.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475704.0.html
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Nchara: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2012
This Day (Lagos)
Nigeria: New Evidence Reveals How Ken Saro-Wiwa Was Allegedly Framed

Paul Ohia with agency report

5 December 2010

Compelling evidence published by a UK-based newspaper, The Independent on Sunday, has shed light on how the late playwright and Ogoni activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa, was framed up.

The newspaper accused the military commander of the Internal Security Task Force stationed in the Niger Delta region, Lieutenant-Colonel Paul Okuntimo, of ordering the killings of four Ogoni elders whose deaths led to the trial and hanging of Ken Saro-Wiwa, with eight others in 1995.

Okuntimo was also said to have taken bribes from Shell to carry out the killings.

The newspaper said it gained exclusive access to witness accounts that were to be used in evidence in the case of Wiwa vs Shell, brought by Saro-Wiwa's family.

The case was settled last May for $15.5 million, just days before it was due to start in New York. The settlement meant the testimonies were never made public.

In the testimony, one of the witnesses, Boniface Ejiogu, who was an orderly to Okuntimo, offered compelling evidence as to who might have murdered the four Ogoni elders at a meeting on May 21, 1994.

According to him, Saro-Wiwa was due to speak at the meeting between Okuntimo and the four elders but was turned away by the military.

Then Ejiogu said he heard Okuntimo tell his task force commander to "waste them, in the army you waste them is when you are shooting rapidly".

Within 24 hours, Saro-Wiwa was arrested and charged with the murders by late head of state, General Sani Abacha, and later hanged.

It was implied that he had had the elders killed because of their moderate stance on Ogoni issues. Despite an international outcry, he was hanged in November 1995, following a trial described by the then British Prime Minister, John Major, as "judicial murder".

The new evidence also reveals that Okuntimo, whose troops were implicated in murder and rape, was in the pay roll of Shell at the time of the killings and was driven around in a Shell vehicle.

Since the time of Saro-Wiwa's death, Shell has insisted that it had no financial relationship with the Nigerian military, although it has admitted paying it "field allowances" on two occasions. It has consistently denied any widespread collusion and payments.

The new evidence provides fresh insight into Shell's alleged financial and logistical involvement with the Nigerian military and with Okuntimo.

Ejiogu also testified to standing guard as victims were raped and tortured while Lt-Col Okuntimo was in command.

Asked if he ever saw his commander receive money from Shell, he said he witnessed it on two occasions.Ejiogu described in detail how, just days before the Ogoni elders were murdered, he drove with Okuntimo to Shell's base in Port Harcourt, where the officer received seven large bags of money.

"I was there when other soldiers were carrying the Ghana Must Go bags," he testified. The bags were so heavy the soldiers had difficulty carrying them, and one fell open. "The thing opened," Ejiogu said. "I saw it was money in bundles. He said, wow, this is money. I say, yes man, it is money."
Relevant Links

West Africa
Nigeria
Human Rights
Environment
Petroleum
Legal Affairs

On another occasion, Ejiogu said he witnessed four bags being given by a Shell security official to Okuntimo at the official's house late at night.

Another witness, Raphael Kponee, also due to testify, was a policeman working for Shell. On a different occasion, he said he saw three bags being loaded into Okuntimo's pick-up truck by his driver and another driver in front of the security building at the Shell base. Shell officials have admitted that money was paid to the officer, but purely as field allowances for his men, who were protecting Shell's property in Ogoniland.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201012060089.html
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Beaf: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2012
What a funny thread!

I recall someone asking why Tinubu wasn't there. Lol! One of the SS representatives might have simply strangled him. Simple as. cool
Even though many parts of the SS left the Western Region in anger during Awo's time, his faction of SW leadership is the only recognised one. Nobody does deals with drug pushers.

Another set of people claimed it was a PDP thing, yet the likes of Olu Falae and Gani Adams attended. A Sovereign National Conference is in everyones interest, that awareness was the goal of the meeting.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ak47mann(m): 3:21am On Jan 23, 2012
HAHAHahaaaa!!After sending soldiers to weep their a.s.s little thing please Yoruba people sad
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by member479760: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2012
Becomerich map is in line with the meeting!
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by SILAKABUWA: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2012
A man that was caught in the KANO organised killings by whom we never know, was running helta-skelta because police/army are shooting anyhow and rush to an open gate, a security gate man chased him out of the house and in the morning his corpes lies in front of the closed gate cold blooded, sadly, d person was a friend the gatemans friend. the gateman was weeping upto now!!!
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2012
ndu_chucks, it seems your thread has gone viral. It only irked those who wanted to be irked already. I told you yesterday that it is an innocent meeting of Nigerians seeking to create a breathing room for a beleaguered president. Nothing more.

I know that you are stoking this as if a major betrayal is in the offing; but why are you this way? Why is the world a zero sum game for you? Can't we all win?
BTW I read that Emir Ado Bayero shed tears when GEJ visited him. He has deeply grieved by the deaths of innocent folks in Kano. My father (who BTW was a dan Kano 1) told me that Bayero is a very good man. I am beginning to believe him.  cool

@Topic,

Everybody please calm down. We need a peaceful nation, whether we stay together or divide. No need reading something into nothing.  cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by nduchucks: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

I know that you are stoking this as if a major betrayal is in the offing; but why are you this way? Why is the world a zero sum game for you? Can't we all win?
BTW I read that Emir Ado Bayero shed tears when GEJ visited him. He has deeply grieved by the deaths of innocent folks in Kano. My father (who BTW was a dan Kano 1) told me that Bayero is a very good man. I am beginning to believe him.  cool

@Topic,

Everybody please calm down. We need a peaceful nation, whether we stay together or divide. No need reading something into nothing.  cool

Eze Nairaland Gburu Gburu, ogo m, why do you think you know my motives for starting this thread? You should be smart enough, by now, to understand that bigotry and hatred will eat you up and render you delusional.

I do agree with you that we need a peaceful nation but we cannot have peace until GEJ decides to defend the country from a very real war.  Hundreds of Nigerians have been killed in full view of the world in tens of millitary offensives by BH, yet our C in C is yet to mount a major offensive to render these enemies impotent. In the meantime, traitors like you are running around secretly jubiliating at the turn of events because you believe they will eventually  lead to your biafra nation, ko?

If you want peace for Nigeria, start by putting your Igbo brothers in check and reduce the onslaught of hateful threads. Start with the character called Nchara, if you have the power. olodo
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze Nairaland Gburu Gburu, ogo m, why do you think you know my motives for starting this thread? You should be smart enough, by now, to understand that bigotry and hatred will eat you up and render you delusional.

I do agree with you that we need a peaceful nation but we cannot have peace until GEJ decides to defend the country from a very real war.  Hundreds of Nigerians have been killed in full view of the world in tens of millitary offensives by BH, yet our C in C is yet to mount a major offensive to render these enemies impotent. In the meantime, traitors like you are running around secretly jubiliating at the turn of events because you believe they will eventually  lead to your biafra nation, ko?

If you want peace for Nigeria, start by putting your Igbo brothers in check and reduce the onslaught of hateful threads. Start with the character called Nchara, if you have the power. olodo

grin grin

You see? I told you that you have a twisted worldview. Do you think that I support mayhem in Nigeria as a recipe for Biafra's secession from Nigeria? I am not like you, ndu_chucks. The world is not a zero sum game for me. In my worldview, we can all win, even if I secede. It only takes a simple act of negotiation to achieve that.

We need a REAL PEACE in Nigeria, not a forced peace or peace of the graveyard.

I will repeat, I am not a die hard secessionist; but if Nigeria can only survive by feeding on the blood of innocent people, including my people Ndigbo, then, like the Lion of Biafra said, "Biafra is always an option!". Ka ji ko? cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by bongabiz(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2012
It's a shame that nairaland is the most ethno-centric, racist forum I have ever read. Almost every national topic is eventually twisted to produce hatred and ethnic sentiment. On reading through this thread, entire members of Yorubas/Igbos have on different occasions been referred to as "scumbags", "the worst monsters ever to have tread the face of Africa", "the slaves of Nigeria, the political pawns used by everyone", "idiots", "devils". We all know that none of these are true.

I would just like to implore everyone to please refrain from spreading such hatred. After all, it doesn't make you or your tribe stronger or more respected. We all have our flaws and weaknesses.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by otondo55: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2012
The lot has been cast.

To your tent !

Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2012
@ Dede 1, please count the SS out of that pipe dream called Biafra or whatever.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2012
ocelot2006:

@ Dede 1, please count the SS out of that pipe dream called Biafra or whatever.

My friend there is nothing called "SS" in real Nigerian division permutations because Igboland is a big part of the SS.
Just like you cannot mistake "NC" for middle belt. They are not the same. lol
There is ND of course, which is really another name for Ijawland.
When we get down to dividing Nigeria, it will be hammered into your head.
"SS" will most likely be cherry picked between Biafra and ND (Ijawland). cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2012
@ onlytruth, so the lands owned by the ibibios, annangs, efiks, northern cross riverians, ijaws, itsekiris kalabiri urhobos are all igbo lands? Really? Okay, Why don't you thieves go and claim the land physically? 'seems you guys are itching for a repeat of what happened years ago. And don't worry, this time we'll leave the two airports at owerri and enugu open for you guys to run away, before we seize them again.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2012
But hey, keep dreaming. Whatever makes you happy.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2012
ocelot2006:

@ onlytruth, so the lands owned by the ibibios, annangs, efiks, northern cross riverians, ijaws, itsekiris kalabiri urhobos are all igbo lands? Really? Okay,  Why don't you thieves go and claim the land physically? 'seems you guys are itching for a repeat of what happened years ago. And don't worry, this time we'll leave the two airports at owerri and enugu open for you guys to run away, before we seize them again.

My friend I know you very well, that is why I made my statement. You know what though, I really think and hope that my brothers on Nairaland would not waste their time addressing your type because when the next jungle matures, we know how to get what is ours. You keep dreaming of a 1967 repeat when we focused on the enemy in front, not knowing that the enemy behind was more dangerous. Boy, you will know that we have learned when the next mayhem begins.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2012
ocelot2006:

But hey, keep dreaming. Whatever makes you happy.

It is not a dream, and if I were you, I would be very very reticent and very careful. lol
I won't say more. cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2012
And I can't wait for that "time" to come, if it ever comes. We've been hearing the same rants from you thieves for years, but nada. So what are you waiting for? Abi you "own" those lands? Oya, come and take them. That's if you have the balls to stay and fight (I never knew it took you crooks this long to grow a pair of balls)

Oh a lil advice, focus on your erosion ravaged refuse dumps you call lands, and your piss-poor leadership. You can't clean up Aba, yet you want to take over the SS. Nice joke.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by auwal87(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2012
ocelot2006:

And I can't wait for that "time" to come, if it ever comes. We've been hearing the same rants from you thieves for years, but nada. So what are you waiting for? Abi you "own" those lands? Oya, come and take them. That's if you have the balls to stay and fight (I never knew it took you crooks this long to grow a pair of balls)

Oh a lil advice, focus on your erosion ravaged refuse dumps you call lands, and your piss-poor leadership. You can't clean up Aba, yet you want to take over the SS. Nice joke.

Something is obviously eating you up. lol
I hope you know that the Atlantic Ocean is coming. Like I said, I would be very reticent if I were you.
You have not heard us yet because we are busy studying your type and mapping you out to make sure your type don't go back to your ways. My map tells me that there is Igboland in Rivers and Delta states, core SS states.
Every other SS state is marginal IMHO.
Once we get our lands, everybody go answer im papa name.
But if anyone dare touch an inch of it, then, be ready.

In Igbo we say that a bird that must pick a fight with a woodpecker should first ensure it developed a tough skull.
I hope you have the skull to face us Igbo youths of the 21st century.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Yeah right. More rants. Let's see, there's a small igbo speaking tribe in Akwa Ibom. But hey, I've not seen any Biafran invasion yet. Hmmmmm, must be as a result of the bad roads on your own end. Or maybe the MASSOB members rotting away in police custody. Anyway, get back to me when your "invasion" is underway.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2012
ocelot2006:

Yeah right. More rants. Let's see, there's a small igbo speaking tribe in Akwa Ibom. But hey, I've not seen any Biafran invasion yet. Hmmmmm, must be as a result of the bad roads on your own end. Or maybe the [b]MASSOB members [/b]rotting away in police custody. Anyway, get back to me when your "invasion" is underway.

hahaha! I know that this goat is fixated on MASSOB.
I really love what those MASSOB guys are doing, attracting silly flies, while the real sons plan.
Mark my word, y'all won't know what hit ya!  wink cool

All I have to say at this time is that NO INCH of Igboland will be ceded to anyone anywhere in Nigeria.
This ain't no rant.  cool
BTW to borrow your words, YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. haha.  cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
The "real sons", abi? Mehn, this is going to be a real turkey-shoot. But don't worry. As I promised, we'll leave two airports open for you clowns. Temporarily of course, before we seize them. AGAIN. I strongly suggest you prep your new home @ Ivory Coast. You'll definitely need it.

Oh, and pls remind me when the "real sons" strike the SS. Keep smoking the joint smiley
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
I really feel like responding to you because I don't want my Igbo brothers to join this exchange because some of them can be out of control when they read nonsense. I would have since logged out. lol

Let me hint you of the truth about "SS". I see a geopolitical zone made up of Igbo, Ijaw, Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Efik/Ibibio/Annang, Ogoni, Ibani, and many smaller tribes of Cross rivers state.

My only interest there is Igbo. However, I also like Ibibio, Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani and Ogoni. I have interracted with some of them here on Nairaland, and they were quite good and never harbored any hostile intents or wishes against Ndigbo.

I personally believe that every group in SS is smart enough not to repeat whatever mistakes of the past.
Else, they would have two enemies to fight -about 40 million Igbo breathing down from the North, and Atlantic Ocean threatening from the South.  cool
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by ocelot2006(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
You know what, I'm not a believer in much talk, or in your case long essays. You want our lands, come and take it. Come on, don't be shy. Or your "real sons" or "fake daughters" still need time to grow a single pair of balls, abi? Lemme know when you jokers are ready smiley
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by Onlytruth(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
Frankly, I'm not really talking to you. lol
I'm talking to my Igbo brothers and other smart folks from SS. We have your type tagged.
So, eat your heart out.  cool

@My Igbo brothers,

Please let us ignore this bitter goatcheesy
Anyi ma etu esi ekwe ogodo ndi amu ibi. Ubochi nta, anyi ga achu na owerre nchi.  wink  cool

I'm Out.
Re: Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. by noiseless: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
No one is interested in your land,if you like keep trying and twisting things any how you like .I dont know why you keep calling us land thieves. @SORRY EZE ONLYTRUTH,that guy was only looking for a fight but we are not gonna fall for his traps as we know our neighbours are not the enemies,so no need other brothers wasting time on him cos you have said it all.
ocelot2006:

You know what, I'm not a believer in much talk, or in your case long essays. You want our lands, come and take it. Come on, don't be shy. Or your "real sons" or "fake daughters" still need time to grow a single pair of balls, abi? Lemme know when you jokers are ready smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$3m Bribe: We Released Lawan Under Pressure - Investigators / Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri / Buhari, APC Plan To Compromise INEC To Rig 2019 Election –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.