Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (20393 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You do realize that we do not all share motives when it comes to why we come on forums to debate/argue etc. Some people are actually here just to discuss and debate, and are all too happy to express their opinions on issues, whether someone else gives a darn or not.

If you feel you are here to constantly make points and maybe shove your opinion down the throats of others while telling yourself that you are trying to "convince" them, you are likely to end up like the many riffraffs we have on Nairaland.  Many of them came in clean and seemingly innocent. But as soon as they encountered a high degree of differing opinions, without a way of handling it, they turned to INSULT THEIR WAY into winning arguments.
Many of these people here insulting each other started out normal. If you can't stand people opposing your views, I suggest you log off often, read less on the forum and probably look for other ways to spend your time, else you risk becoming like many of these species hom-orinus we have on Nairaland who do not know they loose the argument/debate the minute they jump to insulting others for looking at issues a bit differently.

You caution your Yoruba clan brothers. As long as they continue to propagate their propaganda campaign against any particular ethnic group by being opinionated in every sense of the word, then, they will face fierce opposition and will be called out for who they really are.

Before you start preaching to others. Start with YOURSELF(the hom-orinus and staphylococcus that you are) first.

Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
You may think that post was childish, but i can surely bet you it serves its purpose. Go back to that thread and tell me that you didn't see the reason why i acted that way. You may choose to ignore action and question the reactions; thus, the best way to silence people like that dude that insulted me is to hit him very hard. IMO.

Mark you, i only responded with that post after i noticed the mongrel was stalking me from thread to thread with petty insults and all that. I can boldly lay claim that you can hardly see me attacking first, but i reserved the rights to respond in whatever way i dim fitted. That said.

About my military background. . .that has been over discussed here, so no need to prove anything to anybody. But, i can tell you am proud to have served this country and defend her when people like you are still learning how to trade auto spare parts or run a petty provision store. cool. BTW am not here to convince you or anyone for that matter, so i dont give a hoot of what you think of me. Thus, you are entitle to your opinion on me.

So, i can be extremely civil but dont over stretch me to limit, cos am capable of doing anything to satisfy my curiosity with unexpected backlash. How could you expect me to be coool when Nchara, chino and other Igbo goons are running amok on anything that is not Igbo like wild kids in a candy shops?

Silence and gentility is no cowardness(Tiger is a very good example). EzeUche used to think he owns monopoly of insult and bigotry until i turn on the heat on him, now he hardly even come here to post(or atleast with the moniker I know)

Lastly, you may choose to call me Jihadist or Almajirir or whatever demeaning names because we are not on thesame page on issues, i can tell you, i have been called those names more than a zillion times here. Dont go around insulting everything SW and think the party wont have gun shots at the end. That will never happen. Respect is mutual cool

Olodostein:

What is an ex-military man doing on a forum like this exposing himself like a slow dimwit. For you to posit yourself as an ex-military man shows that you are a FAKE perambulating on internet forums spreading hate and propaganda against particular ethnic groups. You lack integrity HoHa!!

Here is your post on another thread and you want to put words in my mouth. Cmon, big guy, I am not going to fall for your SABOTAGE!!!!

I love military men(both Ex's) and I respect them. Having ground up close to their bases. I can attest to their integrity. I am sorry, my friend. You don't come across as ONE.

Now, who is the one acting childishly? You think you can run a PROPAGANDA campaign and go scot-free? You think you can eat your cake and have it? Cmon, just take a look at your integrity. Why are you so Defensive "Ex-soldier"?
. .
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You may think that post was childish, but i can surely bet you it serves its purpose. Go back to that thread and tell me that you didn't see the reason why i acted that way. You may choose to ignore action and question the reactions; thus, the best way to silence people like that dude that insulted me is to hit him very hard. IMO.

Mark you, i only responded with that post after i noticed the mongrel was stalking me from thread to thread with petty insults and all that. I can boldly lay claim that you can hardly see me attacking first, but i reserved the rights to respond in whatever way i dim fitted. That said.

About my military background. . .that has been over discussed here, so no need to prove anything to anybody. But, i can tell you am proud to have served this country and defend her when people like you are still learning how to trade auto spare parts or run a petty provision store. cool. BTW am not here to convince you or anyone for that matter, so i dont give a hoot of what you think of me. Thus, you are entitle to your opinion on me.

So, i can be extremely civil but dont over stretch me to limit, cos am capable of doing anything to satisfy my curiosity with unexpected backlash. How could you expect me to be coool when Nchara, chino and other Igbo goons are running amok on anything that is not Igbo like wild kids in a candy shops?

Silence and gentility is no cowardness(Tiger is a very good example). EzeUche used to think he owns monopoly of insult and bigotry until i turn on the heat on him, now he hardly even come here to post(or atleast with the moniker I know)

Lastly, you may choose to call me Jihadist or Almajirir or whatever demeaning names because we are not on thesame page on issues, i can tell you, i have been called those names more than a zillion times here. Dont go around insulting everything SW and think the party wont have gun shots at the end. That will never happen. Respect is mutual cool

. .

What purpose does it serve? Why are you always trying to justify the unjustifiable? From my observation, you come with a pre-conceived notion and it seems you are always looking for the slightest opportunity to dehumanize and make mockery of the sanctity of innocent victims. I have no iota of respect for such a character. By your approach, it shows that the only language you understand is a T.it- for- Tat philosophy. What makes you different from a hardcore ideologue? Even, if it means to pacify this forum in whatever way by engaging you in the language that you understand. So be it.

I don't need you to explain nor prove to me about anything. From syntax's and insensitive choice of words; one should able to debunk what an unprofessional ex-soldier that is. It should also be noted from your sentences that you are envious of those who run successful businesses to keep the engine of the economy going. What an "Ex soldier" you are. You are simply living in the past. A proud man with no integrity and who lacks sensitivity. Have you got children old soldier? They should be very proud of you when you mock innocent children caught in barbaric acts just to score cheap political points.

Civility, oh civility! I don't expect you to stop in your stupidity with trying to justify what can simply not be justified. I am not a fan of all this but the line was crossed when innocent victims of barbaric acts were being mocked by your folks.

The fact that you can run a propaganda campaign does not mean that you won't be countered. It would be nice to have a beer with you to see how gentle and brave you can be if you could drive down to the North; lets go on some observation.

As long as you continue to justify the acts of BH and be a closet sympathizer. As long as you continue to laugh at innocent victims of their barbaric acts. You incur not only my wrath but the great wrath of almighty God on your conscience.

Shalom cool. Respect is reciprocal cool.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by nduchucks: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm very interested in the thoughts of a NLer, FACE, in this matter.  I wonder where he disappeared to, hope he is not stuck in Kano?   sad
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Why do you like jumping lines. I'd expected to you understand my last post, but then i realize i overtly over estimated your ability in doing such. Your problem with me is mocking the death? shocked

OK. My freind just called me to informed me about a near miss which almost took his life, should i cry blue murder and instantly blame boko haram?

A part from few personified replies, my banters on this thread is all about establishing the real killers of those 13 guys. Be it BH or business associates. You on the other hand is firmly and unshakably heaping it on boko haram, even when all indication is showing a contrary theory. I.e they normally accept their responsibilities in all their atttacks laced with some funny weird reasons.

Your lack of points and empty drivel push you up against my convictions, which should be normal, not for you going ahead to quote me out context to justify your lust in branding me as an insensitive fellow. That was well noted!!

Who is going to be on the wrong side of history if events turns out to be that, there is another sets of killers out there using the boko haram menace to commit crimes? Why take out all option off the table? Why allow your ethnic inclination drive into making hasty conclusion?

As for meeting you over a bottle of beer, though i love the first gulp of gulder when served very chilled. cool but have to turn down that offer since its seems you are only intrested in calling me "envious of those who run successful business to keep the economy", what ever those words meant to your little ego or help you sleep at night. I dont give a rat arss about it. Shalom cool

Olodostein:

What purpose does it serve? Why are you always trying to justify the unjustifiable? From my observation, you come with a pre-conceived notion and it seems you are always looking for the slightest opportunity to dehumanize and make mockery of the sanctity of innocent victims. I have no iota of respect for such a character. By your approach, it shows that the only language you understand is a T.it- for- Tat philosophy. What makes you different from a hardcore ideologue? Even, if it means to pacify this forum in whatever way by engaging you in the language that you understand. So be it.

I don't need you to explain nor prove to me about anything. From syntax's and insensitive choice of words; one should able to debunk what an unprofessional ex-soldier that is. It should also be noted from your sentences that you are envious of those who run successful businesses to keep the engine of the economy going. What an "Ex soldier" you are. You are simply living in the past. A proud man with no integrity and who lacks sensitivity. Have you got children old soldier? They should be very proud of you when you mock innocent children caught in barbaric acts just to score cheap political points.

Civility, oh civility! I don't expect you to stop in your stupidity with trying to justify what can simply not be justified. I am not a fan of all this but the line was crossed when innocent victims of barbaric acts were being mocked by your folks.

The fact that you can run a propaganda campaign does not mean that you won't be countered. It would be nice to have a beer with you to see how gentle and brave you can be if you could drive down to the North; lets go on some observation.

As long as you continue to justify the acts of BH and be a closet sympathizer. As long as you continue to laugh at innocent victims of their barbaric acts. You incur not only my wrath but the great wrath of almighty God on your conscience.

Shalom cool. Respect is reciprocal cool.

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
13 igbos killed cos of biz?

And the BH power game continues,
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Why do you like jumping lines. I'd expected to you understand my last post, but then i realize i overtly over estimated your ability in doing such. Your problem with me is mocking the death? shocked

OK. My freind just called me to informed me about a near miss which almost took his life, should i cry blue murder and instantly blame boko haram?

A part from few personified replies, my banters on this thread is all about establishing the real killers of those 13 guys. Be it BH or business associates. You on the other hand is firmly and unshakably  heaping it on boko haram, even when all indication is showing a contrary theory. I.e they normally accept their responsibilities in all their atttacks laced with some funny weird reasons.

Your lack of points and empty drivel push you up against my convictions, which should be normal, not for you going ahead to quote me out context to justify your lust in branding me as an insensitive fellow. That was well noted!!

Who is going to be on the wrong side of history if events turns out to be that, there is another sets of killers out there using the boko haram menace to commit crimes? Why take out all option off the table? Why allow your ethnic inclination  drive into making hasty conclusion?

As for meeting you over a bottle of beer, though i love  the first gulp of gulder when served very chilled. cool but have to turn down that offer since its seems you are only intrested in calling me "envious of those who run successful business to keep the economy", what ever those words meant to your little ego  or help you sleep at night. I dont give a rat arss about it. Shalom cool

There is an ongoing campaign by authorities of states involve in this BH menace to deflect blames and to make themselves look like victims instead of accept responsibility and compensate the innocent victims themselves. In circumstances like this, fringe groups could capitalize on the situation. But this particular incident had the hallmarks of boko haram written all over it. It is not debatable. Who do they want to deceive? We have our own minds to think unlike their almajiri brethren.

You already had pre-conceived notion and motive. Some issues are better not to be politicized. So, why should I trust your judgment? Then I knew you are really out for something here cheesy.

The game is still on shocked, my friend. Time will tell. History will be the judge.

Shalom cool.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
What ever makes you sleep well at night. Am equally going to have dinner with two minions at the inner chamber of zeus while watching a live group performance of Alven and chimp monks. It is called wild fantasies!

Like i earlier said, So long as you and your bigotry retarrds will keep off the limits. Else, You will never see me coming like predator drones armed with hell fire missiles.shocked

Shalom cool.

Olodostein:

There is an ongoing campaign by authorities of states involve in this BH menace to deflect blames and to make themselves look like victims instead of accept responsibility and compensate the innocent victims themselves. In circumstances like this, fringe groups could capitalize on the situation. But this particular incident had the hallmarks of boko haram written all over it. It is not debatable. Who do they want to deceive? We have our own minds to think unlike their almajiri brethren.

You already had pre-conceived notion and motive. Some issues are better not to be politicized. So, why should I trust your judgment? Then I knew you are really out for something here cheesy.

The game is still on shocked, my friend. Time will tell. History will be the judge.

Shalom cool.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Cypost:

Arguing on forums like NL is not needful after all.  Everyone ve ''reasons/facts'' to buttress their point however dumb it may be.

But let's fact it

Did u think u ve convinced anyone, even with retinue of follow up posts?

You do realize that we do not all share motives when it comes to why we come on forums to debate/argue etc. Some people are actually here just to discuss and debate, and are all too happy to express their opinions on issues, whether someone else gives a darn or not.

If you feel you are here to constantly make points and maybe shove your opinion down the throats of others while telling yourself that you are trying to "convince" them, you are likely to end up like the many riffraffs we have on Nairaland.  Many of them came in clean and seemingly innocent. But as soon as they encountered a high degree of differing opinions, without a way of handling it, they turned to INSULT THEIR WAY into winning arguments.
Many of these people here insulting each other started out normal. If you can't stand people opposing your views, I suggest you log off often, read less on the forum and probably look for other ways to spend your time, else you risk becoming like many of these species hom-orinus we have on Nairaland who do not know they loose the argument/debate the minute they jump to insulting others for looking at issues a bit differently.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Abuloma80(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
sad
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by OneNaira6: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Thanks for bringing this back up

Do anyone know the name of the so called kinsmen cause I am still waiting for it
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by tpia5: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2012
where is this place?

i understand its close to the cameroon border.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2012
The resurrection....

One_Naira: Thanks for bringing this back up

Do anyone know the name of the so called kinsmen cause I am still waiting for it

Good question.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by DuduNegro: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
A friend told me that contrary to report making the news, that the killers are not Boko haram. The thirteen guys were actually cattle sellers in mubi town.

...cattle ke abi you mean kettle?? since when did ibo begin sell nama? aah, orishirishi!
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by tpia5: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2012
something is not adding up.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by DuduNegro: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2012
.......With the nama or with the killing?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by tpia5: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2012
the killings.

is that how boko haram operates.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by DuduNegro: 5:27am On Oct 05, 2012
I agree with you there is something missing in the puzzle
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mpumalanga: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Why some don't show the same passion and energy to find out why they killed their own people.
Some thing must be in these Igbos lives that made even an uncaring-passer by to talk about it and at the same time,forgetting about
the death of their own folks.May be,valuable and invaluable lives contributes.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by EkoAtlantic1(f): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2012
Abegi, omo Igbo has used his peeps do money ritual.
What's new in this, na so the thing be for that cave called Igbo land cheesy
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mpumalanga: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Some attributes success to ritual in order to diminish the achievement of others and accommodate their inherent
failures.Though those from cave will see everything above them as ritual.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by jesse8048(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2012
joe4christ: [size=25pt] I think it's high time the sponsors of this distarded act die by fire by force.
It's time to engage on spiritual battle on this evil, as for those of u who dont believe in spiritualism, then u might end up falling prey of this evil, i'm speaking to all nigerian christians to wake up from thier slumber and rise up to thier responsibilities by engaging in this spiritual battle. Those behind this evil must die, let the angel of death begin to visit them and thier families and kill em all just like in the days of Moses in the land of Egypt.

If you dont pray then the very evil and your greatest fear will befall you and your entire household. Maybe then you would know exactly what it feals like to lose loved ones. Let's pray, let's pray, let's pray till we break through!!!
[/size]

For how long Wud they pray
Fight them back, gun for gun, sword for sword, bomb for bomb and Wen they go for their virgins u return to your wife.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by skies(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2012
You are a mad man for saying such..if YOU want to pray,
No on is telling you not to..why cursing every other person?
Mad man
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Classcaptain1(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
saintneo: May the house of Gov of Adamawa be riddled with bullets. May there be conflict settlements in his house with his wife(wives) and children involved.
Can u hear yourself?your statement tells the kind of person you are.what has his family got to do with with the thread? Guy abeg give urself brain jor undecided lipsrsealed kiss
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Sibrah: 3:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Gbawe:

Indeed. Especially a shameless, decietful and corrupt excuse for a leader such as Nyarko !!! It is a tragedy people like him are still leading  Nigerians at the highest level. All we are seeing now is due to leadership failure caused by how, year in year out, kingmakers found it expedient to place 'gatekeepers' in charge instead of supporting those with the talent to move Nigeria forward. Nigeria is now doomed because of how very average and undeserving leaders , like Nyarko, imposed on Nigerians everywhere and over the years, are now unable to cope with a serious test only the best leaders can surmount.

When all fails, and you are found wanting, propaganda is next for our leaders. Is this not how the shameless Ringim claims only 7 died in the Kano attack while most reports put it conservatively at 150?

My advise to Igbo folks, and indeed all Southerners, is for them to leave that volatile region now !!!! You are collateral damage for an impotent and clueless Government being fought by fellow "owners of Nigeria" peeved that some thieves showed no honour.

When they subtly sold us Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by OduduwaYoruba: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2019
wilxz:
The state governor should stop decieving himself, we know better. business deal ko, business deal ni, to take 13 ibo christian life at same time, what kind of organised business killing is that? Ibo's please leave the north, this people have no value for human life.
Leave the North and go where? Lagos?. You better stay there fight and earn your RESPECT.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by OduduwaYoruba: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
We are so funny in the south, they are killing us, we are watching. I Bet you that the killing will continue, if we do nothing. Israel, God's own people continue killing there Enemies philistine unabatedly even UN cannot stop them. The same genocide is happening in the North which UN don't have a say about. To liberate ourselves and preserve human existence, there must be a reprisal attack to serve as a Deterrent. He that killed by sword must also die by sword Matthew 26:52

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.