Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (20508 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
babestella:

We can all see one of the sponsors of boko haram in Nigeria, one by one they will expose their acts, Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State is a member of boko haram. How can a sane person in the rank of a governor make such statement, Ok, since he has such facts, we need him to arrest the culprit and provide evidence of his claim.

Murtala Nyako should be ashamed of his statement, he is not worthy to lead a family not to talk of a local govt council or even a state.

He does not have to be a member or supporter of BokoHaram to say it though. He is not the only one who has at least pointed out the obvious which is this does not fit Boko Haram's MO, and since the group which has been upfront about past involvements has yet to declare it is responsible for this one, we should be careful not to get into the habit of pinning all on Boko Haram so we can conveniently watch as victims get denied justice ,yet again, simply because we choose to continue denying the facts have gathered to this point .

Some months ago, a police station was blown up, I think a bank or something of the sort and there was a robbery as well. About a dozen or so people were killed, and immediately the police blamed boko haram. However, when that report reached Aljazeera, the station distanced itself from pinning the case on BokoHaram as the police claims, siting so many inconsistencies in the stories told by the Police on the groups involvement and the fact that the case does not fit BokoHaram's MO. Boko haram came out sometime later to deny involvement claiming the police was trying to blackmail them.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mathskill: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nigeria is full of idiots being ruled by an idiot who claims to be the president.A president who has no incline on the dangerous drift the country is headed to,afterall when when he is in one of his famous drunk moods how can he know the difference btw his left and right.Everyone from North to South,educated or not,young or old,exposed or not,christian or Muslim,rich or poor seems to have his mental capacity stuffed in his anu$ or else how can you rationalize some statements of our citizenry from those in government to the governed.An example is when MEND claimed responsibility for the eagle square bombing and the supposed C-in-C said it wasn't them.Another good example is when the U.S embassy got threatening message's to be bombed from Boko haram,the culprits were later identified to be igbo guy's.Now the Governor of a state which has never had any attack by Boko Haram is trying to correct the wrong impression made by some media outlets is being subjected to name calling.someone even questioned how can igbos be killed because of business. The right question to ask is should boko haram also be blamed for all the assassinations,armed robbery and armed banditry that is taking place in south east  nigeria.What of the communal crises that took place in enugu about a month ago were about 60 people died in sensless killings?Are those not igbo killing igbo.I will give you an incident that happened in adamawa which again was wrongly blamed on boko haram.A curfew was placed as a result of the mubi killings,three passenger's on a bike who defied the the curfew were flagged down by the police but refused to stop,police opened fire and killed two the spot.News outlets wrongly carried the incident as an attack by boko haram.I am by no means a fan of boko haram,i wish they are all brought to justice  swiftly,and there can  be justification for any killing be it a christian,Muslim,igbo,hausa,fulani,yoruba or any  other tribe.I hope we learn to differentiate btw the wheat and chaff.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nchara: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
This useless governor is trying to deflect the truth. Okay Igbo catholics killed the madallah bomb blast vitims. One day go be one day
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nchara: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
http://allafrica.com/stories/201201070013.html

Boko Haram Kills 36 Igbo, Others in Mubi, Maiduguri

Simon Tswam-Imobo, David Hassan With Agency Report

7 January 2012

Email|
Print|
Comment(38)

Share:
on Twitter Facebook Digg Del.icio.us Muti StumbleUpon

SUSPECTED members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, made well its threat by killing 36 Igbo people in the North, three days after the expiration of its ultimatum to southerners to leave the region.

The Moment On Saturday gathered that 30 of the people were killed yesterday in separate attacks in Mubi, Adamawa State and Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, by assailants suspected to be members of the Boko Haram.

While the Boko Haram members killed at least 20 people in Mubi, where they were attending a town hall meeting, the other 10 were killed in Maiduguri.

In a similar attack, six Christian worshippers were shot dead while 14 others were critically injured yesterday when the assailants stormed Deeper Life Church, Bogo, opposite Nasarawu junction in Gombe State in the night.

The Moment On Saturday gathered that at about noon yesterday, armed men, numbering over 10, opened fire at a town hall in Mubi, a town near Nigeria's border with Cameroon.

Adamawa State Police Commissioner, Ade Shinaba, who confirmed the figure in the Mubi attack, said the it was targeted at a hall where Igbo people were holding a town's meeting.

Shinaba told the media that the armed Boko Haram members were suspected to be responsible for the killings, although the group has not yet claimed responsibility.

Okey Raymond, 48, who was at the town hall at the time of the attack, recounted that assailed southerners started hearing gunshots through the windows and this made them scamper for safety, but the gunmen chanted: 'God is great God is great' while shooting at them.

Raymond said he hid under a table and escaped through a back door.

Residents of Mubi told newsmen the attacks occurred at a meeting to discuss the deaths of four others from the Igbo community who were killed in the town on Wednesday.

An eye witness further buttressed Raymond's story.'The first attack took place last night when four people were killed, and as people gathered this morning to discuss the matter and deliberate, gunmen suddenly appeared on the scene and started shooting and another 10 to 12 people were killed there,' he told our correspondent on Friday.

The Mubi attack in Adamawa followed the killing of six people who were shot at a church in Gombe, on Thursday.

Ahmed Mohammad, the state police spokesman, confirmed in Gombe city on Friday that six people were killed and eight others wounded in the shootings at the Deeper Life Christian Ministry Church.
Relevant Links

West Africa
Nigeria
Arms and Armies
Human Rights

The church pastor, John Jauro, said confusion broke out when the assailants opened fire and that his wife was among the dead.

A Red Cross official confirmed the incident but gave no details on the number of dead.

The residents said 10 who were killed at the hall in Mubi were mostly from the Igbo ethnic group, who are Christians and a minority in the mainly Muslim Northeast.

Earlier in the week, most local newspapers published the warning from Boko Haram that Christians had three days to leave the Muslim areas in northern Nigeria or they would be eliminated.

The militant group also claimed responsibility for a series of bomb attacks across Nigeria on Christmas Day, including one at a church near the capital Abuja that killed at least 50 people and wounded 57.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by lagcity(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

This useless governor is trying to deflect the truth. Okay Igbo catholics killed the madallah bomb blast vitims. One day go be one day
na today? u ppl have been saying that for 41 yrs now. pathetic ppl. wink cheesy una no dey shame?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
Adamawa State Police Commissioner, Ade Shinaba, who confirmed the figure in the Mubi attack, said the it was targeted at a hall where Igbo people were holding a town's meeting.

[size=14pt]Shinaba told the media that the armed Boko Haram members were suspected to be responsible for the killings, although the group has not yet claimed responsibility[/size].

http://allafrica.com/stories/201201070013.html
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by DRANOEL(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
funny country!
so does it mean that if now i have beef with some one and he's in the north i can actually walk up to him a nd shoot his brains off cause boko haram will be blamed!

funny the group has been claiming responsibility for its attack but didnt claim this one!

lets be serious,boko haram has done more damage than this! why will they be luke worm to claim responsibility for this? wouldn't it massage their ego more if this was attributed to them?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
would you stop attacking the massenger and deal with the massage? Igbophobia, is that the new name you guys coined for yourselves?whatever that means to you hateful lots.

I guess your bigotry blinded you from seeing your brothers cashing in to Boko Haram scenes to perpetrate evil, at thesame shifting the responsibility to others as usual

BTW, Do you have problem with calling a spade a spade?

dem_people:

Can you really stop writing nonsense. Your Igbophobia on this forum has made you not to reason things out before hitting the keyboard.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nchara: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

would you stop attacking the massenger and deal with the massage? Igbophobia, is that the new name you guys coined for yourselves?whatever that means to you hateful lots.

I guess your bigotry blinded you from seeing your brothers cashing in to Boko Haram scenes to perpetrate evil, at thesame shifting the responsibility to others as usual

So you have already concluded that this was not a BH act, right?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by ekwynwa: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
[sup][/suIndeed. Especially a shameless, decietful and corrupt excuse for a leader such as Nyarko !!! It is a tragedy people like him are still leading Nigerians at the highest level. All we are seeing now is due to leadership failure caused by how, year in year out, kingmakers found it expedient to place 'gatekeepers' in charge instead of supporting those with the talent to move Nigeria forward. Nigeria is now doomed because of how very average and undeserving leaders , like Nyarko, imposed on Nigerians everywhere and over the years, are now unable to cope with a serious test only the best leaders can surmount.

When all fails, and you are found wanting, propaganda is next for our leaders. Is this not how the shameless Ringim claims only 7 died in the Kano attack while most reports put it conservatively at 150?

My advise to Igbo folks, and indeed all Southerners, is for them to leave that volatile region now !!!! You are collateral damage for an impotent and clueless Government being fought by fellow "owners of Nigeria" peeved that some thieves showed no honour.
p]

@ gbawe God bless you!
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mdfash(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
unbelievable. we need proof from the Governor
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by ifeci: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
its pathetic how some people like kobojunkie would come out  to defend Boko haram. do you know them or their methods to say that it is not them. do you think that we are talking about dead cattles here? Boko Haram made a threat to kill igbos and days later igbos are killed, who do you want us to blame, its BH until proven otherwise. so dont come here defending wot u dont knw nothing about.

and the Governor is a fo.,ol, if he says it s not BH, then who are they. or is he just reading the first part of the report.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by muyoto: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
hmmmm
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
ifeci:

Boko Haram made a threat to kill igbos and days later igbos are killed,

[size=13pt]a) When did Boko Haram make this direct threat at Ibos? Please provide a source for this claim else we become LIARS[/size]

From the 3-day ultimatum given, this is what the group was reported to have said
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/boko-haram-spokesman-threatens-christians-troops/

[size=13pt]Abul Qaqa, who has spoken on behalf of the group blamed for scores of attacks in  numerous times in the past, said he was giving southerners living in the north a three-day ultimatum to leave.

“We find it pertinent to state that soldiers will only kill innocent Muslims in the local government areas where the state of emergency was declared,” he told journalists in a phone conference late Sunday.

“We would confront them squarely to protect our brothers.”

Speaking in the Hausa language common throughout the north, Qaqa said “we also wish to call on our fellow Muslims to come back to the north because we have evidence that they would be attacked.

“We are also giving a three-day ultimatum to the southerners living in the northern part of Nigeria to move away.”[/size]

b) So far, Ohaneze youths, and MEND have numerous times threatened to kill muslims and hausas too . Are you at least willing to state that if in the next couple of days, we hear of bombings where muslims and Hausas are targeted, that we should blame Ohaneze youth and MEND?

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/jan/22/national-22-01-2012-013.html

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/21389-mend-threatens-retaliation-against-boko-haram.html
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Gbawe

You have spoken well and like a man with conscience. I tell you that, there is an undergoing EXODUS. You will read it in the news one of these days.

It was clear that BH committed that heinous crime and they claimed responsibility for it. There hallmarks were written all over it.

Some posters here like [b]KOBO JUNKIE [/b]trying to justify the unjustifiable by displaying baseless logic to drive their points in support of Boko Haram; crime this and crime that; Nigeria this and that. It has become clear that they are Boko Haram Sympathizers. In fact, it is becoming clear that  there are killers on this forum trying to spread Boko Haram's agendas.

You just have to be very careful. Your comments might come back to bite you.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You have displayed over and over how a Boko Haram sympathizer you are. You should be monitored. You could be a culprit.

Be very care of your choice of words. You don't know who is watching you cool. Don't think you are invisible  cheesy.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mart2k(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
You are fooooooll and very stuupid at thesame time. Do you happen to jump out from a pit latrine?

And for those silent readers that might be swayed into towing the line of this swine, the link below was an evidence of my deep concern in to the activity of Boko Haram and i critically paint the true picture and chronology of events and provide the possible solution to end the menace.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html

check it out ^^^ for more details. I did an expert job up there and many commentators showered me with praises. cool.

You cant threaten me and cant bully me either, through my convictions, else you push me to the edge and you wont want to see me fighting back in a practical mortal combat way.

Olodostein:

You have displayed over and over how a Boko Haram sympathizer you are. You should be monitored. You could be a culprit.

Be very care of your choice of words. You don't know who is watching you cool. Don't think you are invisible cheesy.

let me blunt for the first time to you, Boko Haram have no reason to target ANY particular ethnic tribe for whats so ever reason IMO. Their modus operandi has always been combating security operatives and random christians worshipping houses, whom they percieved as enemies. In the past the regularly attack mosque, which have been down played by the media.

Their victimes are randomly choosen. Thus, i can confidently go along with the assertion that, this particular murder was not carried out by them. Though, had it being they claimed responsibility on this one, i would have a little shifted view of them. That said.

The question i want to put out to any sane mind here is, should we now consider any crime committed in north to be by Boko Haram?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Starlett: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
How did the Gov get his facts on this?

For him to be saying the motive of the killings, means he also knows the perpetrators. Therefore he should go ahead and spill the beans.

We're tired of hearing govt accuse faceless people of crimes that have not been in any way solved.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by dempeople(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You obviously are a gullible kind of person. Someone obviously senile comes out and tells the world that it was ndigbo who massacred ndigbo in Mubi due to a business deal/contract gone wrong and you believe that?

There're no investigations going on. They're simply doing guess work depending on the atmospheric mood and the nature and characteristics of the people killed.

Its very lazily convenient for them to claim the attack had business conflict/revenge motives afterall, ndigbo are known to do business around the country but, knowing your moniker and by extension, your person, I'm not at all surprised at your sentiments and rants.

Even if it means showing a bit more respect to the victims involved.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by OneNaira6: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Either the Governor knows Boko Haram and sponsors them thus aware they did not have a hand is this or this is another way to claim innocence by the Northern masses by downplaying BokoHaram again.

grin grin grin grin @ the article. Business rival indeed.  13 men killed by a business rival. When did Nigeria become the Italian Mafia grin grin

Nigerians are very silly I see, they believe anything.

I'll wait for the business men arrest since the Governor is aware of the prepartors of the incidient thus the men should be in custody.

I'm waiting for the name, the procedure that came to the conclusion, etc.  Bring em out governor.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
Why cant the Igbo leaders in Mubi come out and refute the statement made by the govorner? Or are you telling me they are not aware of this publication? they should cry out, as they are currently crying from Kano and let the whole world know the truth. Stop measuring your evidence with your bigotry cap.

How can a sitting governor make a such a bold claim without any evidence? Why cant the remaining Igbos in Mubi refute his claims or are they all dead?. . .logically, i do expect by now, the Igbo leaders in those area to issue a statement and a paid publication in national dallies to that effect.

I will allow you to keep on posting trash, just may be you would feel better.

dem_people:

You obviously are a gullible kind of person. Someone obviously senile comes out and tells the world that it was ndigbo who massacred ndigbo in Mubi due to a business deal/contract gone wrong and you believe that?

There're no investigations going on. They're simply doing guess work depending on the atmospheric mood and the nature and characteristics of the people killed.

Its very lazily convenient for them to claim the attack had business conflict/revenge motives afterall, ndigbo are known to do business around the country but, knowing your moniker and by extension, your person, I'm not at all surprised at your sentiments and rants.

Even if it means showing a bit more respect to the victims involved.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by tigerleggs(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

A friend told me that contrary to report making the news, that the killers are not Boko haram. The thirteen guys were actually cattle sellers in mubi town.
You are legally insane. You are now free to wonder in your fantasie island.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
Oya tell us what happen. Are you not in Adamawa State?. . .we are waiting for your explanation. And dont tell me your sanity only let you to picked out my post, without alerting you of the thread at hand.

My source was even re-twitt by Nasir El rufai in his twitter handler @elrufai. . .google is your freind.

tigerleggs:

You are legally insane. You are now free to wonder in your fantasie island.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by ebere1712: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
We see what prevails in this bruha, light or darkness. The darkest people love to hide in darkness. Nigeria is providing the darkness they need to perpetuate their evil acts. For we know the sons of the devils, cowards, they attack from the back. We shall see if their God is really the almighty chukwu or some invented devilish slowpoke, by the most weakest of men.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by noiseless: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
I have warned you in regard to smoking igbo (bush/ganja)and abusing it,as you know very well what the word igbo means in your yoruba language.And i can officially declare you mentally KO by too much abuse of igbo (ganja).I told you the more you are showing the headless chicken side of you the more you are getting closer to the boiling water,chicken sooner or later you will show us the twiter from the emir of abaji and his two sons or commissioner biu.FOOL KEEP ROLLING,SMOKING IGBO and getting your brain 4ucked up.
Rhino.5dm:

Oya tell us what happen. Are you not in Adamawa State?. . .we are waiting for your explanation. And dont tell me your sanity only let you to picked out my post, without alerting you of the thread at hand.

My source was even re-twitt by Nasir El rufai in his twitter handler @elrufai. . .google is your freind.

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
ebere1712:

We see what prevails in this bruha, light or darkness. The darkest people love to hide in darkness. Nigeria is providing the darkness they need to perpetuate their evil acts. For we know the sons of the devils, cowards, they attack from the back. We shall see if their God is really the almighty chukwu or some invented devilish slowpoke, by the most weakest of men.
Why not Stop bringing God into this. Him don give us brain and eyes to use. Make we use am abeg!.

Over the past couple of years, some hoodlums have been taking advantage of the fear created by BokoHaram to carry out vicious crimes of all kinds.

Even out in the south, it seems people immediately blame explosions on BokoHaram when so far, there is evidence that Boko Haram has not gone beyond Abuja to the south. Killers are walking away free as a result, If we are really serious about getting things right, we ought to take off our BIGOTRY GOGGLES and try to see things as they really are happening around us.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by teddy2011: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
That Governor needs his illiterate head examined. Ewu awusa.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Arysexy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
Okey Raymond, 48, who was at the town hall at the time of the attack, recounted that assailed southerners started hearing gunshots through the windows and this made them scamper for safety, but the gunmen chanted: '[b][b]God is great God is great[/b][/b]' while shooting at them.

Raymond said he hid under a table and escaped through a back door.

Residents of Mubi told newsmen the attacks occurred at a meeting to discuss the deaths of four others from the Igbo community who were killed in the town on Wednesday.

An eye witness further buttressed Raymond's story.'The first attack took place last night when four people were killed, and as people gathered this morning to discuss the matter and deliberate, gunmen suddenly appeared on the scene and started shooting and another 10 to 12 people were killed there,' he told our correspondent on Friday.

The above chant of allahu akbar while shooting the victims gives a strong clue this killings was perpetuated by boko haram, that's their killing slogan. d stupid govnor shuld nt attract the wrath of God by covering this crime against humanity, Anambra state is watching the outcome and end of the investigation concernig the murder of her sons in Adamawa. The govnor shuld not make statements that will cause war btwn the 2 states.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Arysexy:

The above chant of allahu akbar while shooting the victims gives a strong clue this killings was perpetuated by boko haram, that's their killing slogan. d silly govnor shuld nt attract the wrath of God by covering this crime against humanity, Anambra state is watching the outcome and end of the investigation concernig the murder of her sons in Adamawa. The govnor shuld not make statements that will cause war btwn the 2 states.

Every person in the north, and south who happens to be muslim or has at one point or another been around them, knows that chant well, and could easily recite it, even when pissing. Simply being able to recite those words, we might as well say the Taliban came all the way from afghanistan, or Libyans came all the way from Libya to carry out the killings while we are at it.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by dempeople(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Why cant the Igbo leaders in Mubi come out and refute the statement made by the govorner? Or are you telling me they are not aware of this publication?  they should cry out, as they are currently crying from Kano and let the whole world know the truth. Stop measuring your evidence with your bigotry cap.

How can a sitting governor make a such a bold claim without any evidence? Why cant the remaining Igbos in Mubi refute his claims or are they all dead?. . .logically, i do expect by now, the Igbo leaders in those area to issue a statement and a paid publication in national dallies to that effect.

I will allow you to keep on posting trash, just may be you would feel better.

You rabid bigot.

Give your brain a rest you imbecilic psycho. You need more brain cells if you can't use an atom of sense to decode that the simple reason why they haven't replied is akin to replying a senile fool. Does it make sense what the governor said? Even to a layman?

And the initial survivors' tales about the assailants should be discarded?  

Check yourself cos u are dying from your unnecessary hate for a people.

Very useless engaging an empty head.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nchara: 2:09am On Jan 23, 2012
dem_people:

You rabid bigot.

Give your brain a rest you imbecilic psycho. You need more brain cells if you can't use an atom of sense to decode that the simple reason why they haven't replied is akin to replying a senile fool. Does it make sense what the governor said? Even to a layman?

And the initial survivors' tales about the assailants should be discarded?  

Check yourself cos u are dying from your unnecessary hate for a people.

Very useless engaging an empty head.

You see how they pay you back for all the love you have shown ACN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Senate To Block ‘outsiders’ From Heading Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.