Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police (6580 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by mukina2: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
MobilePunch Punch Newspapers
Police attribute midnight blast in Bauchi to faulty transformer.
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/161053467895533568
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by likethat(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
The Police man that said that will hug Transformer oooo. When the report shows even Army checkpoint and police station were attacked. These people are taking GEJ for granted.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by Hydy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
Lol, hy pray ooooo.
or maybe it was just a knock-out sound.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by wilxz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
typical police lie to reduce panic. Yea, we understand.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by whirlwind7(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
The police are always quick to present all and any sort of horse s##t. I wonder if any sane person ever pay attention to their rubbish shocked
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by akara(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
wilxz:

typical police lie to reduce panic. Yea, we understand.

With camera phones, facebook and twitter, such lies are hard to defend oh.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by doctokwus: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
A classic summary of what d nigerian police has bn turned to by years of corruption& N20-N50 checkpoints:an epitome of gross incompetence& a mockery of what d  police shd be
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by begwong: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
. . . and how comes there were dead bodies,was it thesame transformer?
The police are afraid to attribute the incident to bokoH for fear of immediate attack. . .End time police!
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by geosegun(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
Liars angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by Nyntynplus: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
Haha, I laugh in Nepa two boiz, may it wz jst a baloon dt wz bust, Bastard ppl
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by Babamide(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Why transformer no explode for ibadan or owerri?
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by studyineu: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
Thunder fire dem, when I have personally confirmed the bomb blast you are telling me is a transformer huh?. May de type of transformer that blowed in bauchi blow for dem houses
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by dlcui: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
APPLICATION FOR 2012 ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE DEGREE PROGRAMME.

following Undergraduate (100 and 200 Levels) Degree Programmes in the Distance Learning

Centre, University of Ibadan for the 2011/2012 Academic Session.
Please check [url][/url]http://dlc.ui.edu.ng/admissions for details
or call 08077593562 / 08077593538.
EMAIL: admissions@dlc.ui.edu.ng
HELP LINES AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES
08077593532 (TOYIN)
08077593551 (TITI)
08077593552 (TITILAYO)
08077593553 (ABIKE)
08077593554 (KIKE)
08077593544 (BUKOLA)
ssu@dlc.ui.edu.ng
pao@dlc.ui.edu.ng
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by solihu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
Oh yeah! They are taking a cue from their Oga patapata cool grin
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by onoja22(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
That is not a fact, why d tot of deceiving the Nigerian pple?
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by solihu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
I see cheesy worry not chum. Perhaps there'll be another press release countering this grin
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by optimistD(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
God hav mercy
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
TRANSFORMER, naija police, this is, i reserve my comment
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by ilogbe(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
You don't need to reserve it!
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by sovpounds(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
Lol. I thought people cant post spam here cos of the 'almighty bot'. These spammers must be in the good books of the moderators.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by cicero(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
This to me seems to be the most repulsive thing about our leaders, their proclivity to lies, lies, lies as if lying is state policy. They lie about everything and cover up even the most obvious.
Now it is hard to believe anything they say. Good they can sweep this Boko Haram thing under the carpet if not it won't be heard of anywhere just as they have succeeded in putting the lid on the reporting of the numerous kidnap incidents occurring everyday just so they don't scare away investors.
We won't stop praying every demon in public office out or to death until sanity returns
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by sammoR: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
These Police are actually very dull still comin out 2tell us this rubbish when we all know d truth. They r all just a bunch of jokers, from GEJ downwards.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by Kolababa: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2012
What do you expect when your president insist that he will not sack Ringim. He said Ringim will finish his tenure despite his high level of incompetence.
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by gulfer: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2012
doctokwus:

A classic summary of what d nigerian police has bn turned to by years of corruption& N20-N50 checkpoints:an epitome of gross incompetence& a mockery of what d  police shd be
Some (mothers) sorry, Nations do have them. Incompetent fools. I cry for NIGERIA
Re: Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police by iykeG(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2012
We don'τ̲̅ have police in Τ̲̅ђΐ̲̅s country.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria / Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.