Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? (802 Views)

What Happens When FG Fails To "Completely Solve Boko Haram By Dec / The North Needs To Solve Boko Haram / Only Justice Can Solve Boko Haram Insurgency, Says Ex-sultan Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by cashmentor(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
They seem not to respect Gej and all those loyal to him, they don't like CAN and Christians in general- coupled with the fact that the President is a Christian, They hate Gej's goverment hence they planted spies every where around him, The north knows these guys, they brought them up! Gej can and will never be able to handle this- it's too much for him, Boko Haram never realy flourish under Yar'a dua because he was a muslim and a northerner hence he knew ALL their footsteps and was well informed even though the Boko boys never liked him too, Gej on the other hand is being misled into a pit by his Security Cthieves!
From what i can sense, Gej cannot wipe out Boko Haram, only a Norther and Muslim president can do this, But should Nig be ruled by a Muslim from d North forever? Coz i don't see Boko Haram giving up so soon, i mean, not when they've tasted this kind of power they've been made to have- thanks to a clueless president without shoes nor balls!
Re: Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by ACM10: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
Because boko haram is a tool of the northern politicians? undecided
Re: Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by bashr8: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
Oo your a fool all the while we had northern presidents did religious riots stop? I fact I blame them for all this mess registering Nigeria as Islamic nation and looking the country blind
Re: Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by Lucy001(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^
Reasons best known to those so called northern politicians, dis is uncalled for,
Re: Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by Lasinoh: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
Who cares? undecided
Make dem they kill themselves and una wey dey for North!
Gooooooood Ridddddddance to foul rubbish!  kiss
Re: Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? by cashmentor(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
bashr8:

Oo your a fool all the while we had northern presidents did religious riots stop? I fact I blame them for all this mess registering Nigeria as Islamic nation and looking the country blind
can't u just make ur points known without insulting anyone, Don't have time to educate u here, we're talking Boko Haram and not riots, Moreover, riots and ethnic/tribal clashes are normal occurences in Africa, Boko Haram is not One of that!

(1) (Reply)

Afrocentric Examination Of Greek Philosophy - A Stolen Legacy! / Is Mandela Dead For Real / Where Are Teh 1600 Buses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.