Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Cc And Ify Please Read! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cc And Ify Please Read! (1242 Views)

I've Made The Same Mistake Too Many Times. I Need Advice. PLEASE READ!! / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. / Choosing The Right School-cc,efemena Ur Views Would Be Appreciated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc And Ify Please Read! by pslm23(f): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2012
This post wasn't meant to be in the travel section so I've removed it. Sorry guys!
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 23, 2012
Why didn't you open this in the family section. They hardly frequent this place
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by Odunnu: 3:59am On Jan 23, 2012
Go ahead and delete the address, I just copied it and will help deliver it to them privately. Cheers.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by tpia5: 4:26am On Jan 23, 2012
my goodness, people are being bombed everyday in nigeria, kano just had like 9 bombings in one day with attendant casualties, yet its this questionable story that's making you cry.

smh.

i guess its all very banal now.

we all choose our empathies i suppose.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by tpia5: 4:28am On Jan 23, 2012
and what does your crying have to do with travel section?

na wa for you nigerians and fishiness!!!!
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2012
Psalm23, you might have to delete your email address now.
I got Odunnus PM.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by pslm23(f): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

and what does your crying have to do with travel section?

na wa for you nigerians and fishiness!!!!

I mistakenly posted it here. tpia, u need to seriously get a freaking life and stop all this negative b/s that your life has become. If you have nothing constructive or positive to say to someone about ANYTHING then just STFU for real and unplug your computer.

(1) (Reply)

Re:save A Soul / Why Do People Subconsciously Sing Song While Doing Home Chores? / Why Is It A Big Deal To Say I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.