Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? (2699 Views)

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by OAM4J: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
Someone Just sent me an email now that Churches are being burnt & many Christians being killed In Damaturu, Yobe.

Can anyone confirm?
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
the country has been reduced to chaos and anarchy!
i weep for mother nigeria.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Desola(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
That was the evil plan all along.

Serves you all right.

Someone or some people have to die for Jonathan to live.

When he was deputy local government chairman, the lg chairman died for him to assume office. Alamasiegha met his waterloo for Jonathan to be installed governor. For jonathan to become president, Yaradua had to be sacrificed and now that he is the president of Nigeria, the Nigerians have to die for him.

Ask Patience if she hasn't sacrified all the children in her womb for him to be where he is today.

The man is sheer badluck and should be avoided, but we preached but it all fell on deaf ears.

Adieu, Nigeria.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Serves you all right.

When he was deputy local government chairman, the lg chairman died for him to assume office. Alamasiegha met his waterloo for Jonathan to be installed governor. For jonathan to become president, Yaradua had to be sacrificed and now that he is the president of Nigeria, the Nigerians have to die for him.

Ask Patience if she hasn't sacrified all the children in her womb for him to be where he is today.

The man is sheer badluck and should be avoided, but we preached but it all fell on deaf ears.

Adieu, Nigeria.

Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by ezeagu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Serves you all right.

Adieu, Nigeria.

Typical penti[b]cult[/b]stal primitive over superstitious Nigerian nut!
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
ezeagu:

Typical penti[b]cult[/b]stal Nigerian nut!

she has a right to her opinion.
ezeagu, no need to get menstrual cramps for someone else's opinion.

you either attack the issue or jump off a cliff. cheesy
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Desola(f): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
ezeagu:

Typical penti[b]cult[/b]stal primitive over superstitious Nigerian nut!

Hahaha, that makes two of us, snookums. grin
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by alexleo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Desola,
your analysis are biased. If Yaradua died for GEJ to be president, what are Nigerians dying for him to be - UN secretary General or what??
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Desola(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

You ask too much of him, sweetie. He is not capacitated to sieve personal vendetta from objective criticism.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Desola(f): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
alexleo:

@Desola,
your analysis are biased. If Yaradua died for GEJ to be president, what are Nigerians dying for him to be - UN secretary General or what??

Biased they might be but you must agree that there is some substance to my theory.

Nigerians died for him to attain the post of presidency and for his sustainance, they must continue to die. That is jonny's pact with the devil. Na ordinary eye you think say catapult am from his boat without shoes to aso rock?
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Biased they might be but you must agree that there is some substance to my theory.

Nigerians died for him to attain the post of presidency and for his sustainance, they must continue to die. That is jonny's pact with the devil. Na ordinary eye you think say catapult am from his boat without shoes to aso rock?

the story that jonathan had no shoes is a myth.
he said that to buy the sympathy of a vast amount of idiotic nigerians.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Desola(f): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

the story that jonathan had no shoes is a myth.
he said that to buy the sympathy of a vast amount of idiotic nigerians.

Finally, we are getting somewhere wink

Even though you think my consipracy theories are a tad warped.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by ezeagu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

An opinion that accuses the first lady of her country of aborting babies for Juju, very sensible and rational people we're dealing with here.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
is there anywhere online i can get breaking news feed pertaining to nigeria?
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Finally, we are getting somewhere wink

Even though you think my consipracy theories are a tad warped.

his father said there was never a time jonathan had no shoes.
he wore bata sandals to school.

ezeagu:

An opinion that accuses the first lady of her country of aborting babies for Juju, very sensible and rational people we're dealing with here.

it's still her opinion.
you should attack the issue - prove she's either making false claims or ask her to supply the links to her claims.
why attack her persona?
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by ezeagu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
It's not an opinion, it's an attack on the persons character. Since when is accusing somebody of murdering their babies an opinion? I'm sure you'll also be asking me to prove somebody is not a witch. You people aren't serious.
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by coogar: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
ezeagu:

It's not an opinion, it's an attack on the persons character. Since when is accusing somebody of murdering their babies an opinion? I'm sure you'll also be asking me to prove somebody is not a witch. You people aren't serious.

whose?
patience goodluck is a public figure - they are meant to be attacked anyways.
the question is - why are you taking zoloft for someone else's menstrual cramps? grin
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
You guys are derailing. whats the latest news?
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by Wily1Wily: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
Nigeria on the verge of disintegration, i am loving it
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by phantom(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
**walks into thread, sees desola and begins to puke all over her and with a 'sorry i cant help it' look on his face quietly leaves**
Re: Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? by muyoto: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
any confirmation?

(1) (Reply)

Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 / Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram / Nigeria’s Biggest Mosque, Africa’s First 7-star Hotel Planned For Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.