Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram (2699 Views)

Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ / The Navy Most Acquire 50 New Helicopters To Be Able To kill Niger Delta Militia / APC Will Cancel Sure P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by manck2: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari cancel niger delta militia allowance boko haram to receive N1,000,000

this is the first thing that will likely happen.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by Teebegs: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
That would b trouble
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
not possible
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by rawpadgin(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
our President-elect is not that foolish grin
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by captain247: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

Did boko haram accept amnesty? No
Why and what will they be paid for?
Now I see people are in support of these terrorist group.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by cy4cent(f): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2015
can't people just shut up when they got nothing reasonable to say??
is it by force to open a thread?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by babadee1(m): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

Nonsense. Musiwa you better go and find something better to do with the copious amount of free time you seem to always have on your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by egift(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

You are just keeping up with PDP campaign of hate and misinformation. For man who has not even taken power, you are already claiming he canceling and awarding projects. Fear God Musiwa. Don't allow your hatred for Tinubu to drive you into the wall.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by Opinedecandid(m): 5:04am On Apr 03, 2015
He can't try it.
He lacks the nerves to saunter into to a debilitating and nation-destroying venture.
I take cognisance of the fact that no individual or person possesses the monopoly of violence even as I type this, but the Niger Deltans deserve more in the Nigerian polity given what they have brought on the table, even more than any other region.
Don't put your hands in killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.
A word, they say, is enough for the wise, but many words may not dissuade the foolish. However, to be forewarned, is to be fore armed.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by kramer: 5:23am On Apr 03, 2015
mtcheewwww very silly thread.. @op read what you wrote does it even make sense to you? I guess it is also likely that the entire world will donate allowance towards ISIS and Al Qaida as well

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by adeyemik: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

OP, stop being an agent of confusion and carrier of bad news.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by idu1(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2015
manck2:

you see your life? let him cancel the allowance. let the money be used to develop the region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by mobaking: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Yaba left candidate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by cocokiller1(f): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
boko haram receive allowance cos they are against western education
that must b d lamest allowance ever given to aany1
sympathisers of boko haram
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by tempest69: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
captain247:

Did boko haram accept amnesty? No
Why and what will they be paid for?
Now I see people are in support of these terrorist group.
hey use ur brain not ur intestine, the OP is just fibbing. Don't tell me u are this clueless. AH!
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by MoneyGreen(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2015
babadee1:

Nonsense. Musiwa you better go and find something better to do with the copious amount of free time you seem to always have on your hands.
Musiwa may never open such stupid type of thread, believe me.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by egift(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Musiwa may never open such stupid type of thread, believe me.

It is Musiwa for sure. He hate Tinubu a lot for not supporting "the actualization of Western Nigeria Republic". Which he Musiwa is the default Emperor grin grin grin grin grin

On Nairaland here he has many handles - from manck2 to BecomeRich 0-98, theglobe 1-46 and many others. Am glad Seun got him to give up on the Maps. At some point I never entered any of his threads to avoid draining my data plan.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by MoneyGreen(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

It is Musiwa for sure. He hate Tinubu a lot for not supporting "the actualization of Western Nigeria Republic". Which he Musiwa is the default Emperor grin grin grin grin grin

On Nairaland here he has many handles - from manck2 to BecomeRich 0-98, theglobe 1-46 and many others. Am glad Seun got him to give up on the Maps. At some point I never entered any of his threads to avoid draining my data plan.
Lol, dat guy funny die. I knw all of his threads are about western nigeria, by international law, and blah blah..
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by emamos: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2015
cy4cent:
can't people just shut up when they got nothing reasonable to say??
is it by force to open a thread?
u av said it all.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by egift(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Lol, dat guy funny die. I knw all of his threads are about western nigeria, by international law, and blah blah..

Bola Tinubu is making it difficult for him to implement certain International Laws that get him the Western Nigeria - Musiwa have no love for him and anyone associating with Tinubu's efforts to remain in Nigeria is an enemy.
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by donjuviam(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
If GMB try that, the boys go vex o.....busy cooking my banga soup
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by MoneyGreen(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Bola Tinubu is making it difficult for him to implement certain International Laws that get him the Western Nigeria - Musiwa have no love for him and anyone associating with Tinubu's efforts to remain in Nigeria is an enemy.
very crazy fellow grin I guess he's just having fun..
Re: Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram by captain247: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2015
tempest69:
hey use ur brain not ur intestine, the OP is just fibbing. Don't tell me u are this clueless. AH!

If u lack manners go get one before advising someone in the negative direction. Mr.stinking mouth undecided

(1) (Reply)

N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye / Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. / What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.