Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? (623 Views)

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? / Can Jonathan's Child Be Allowed To Be Killed Like A Ram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lasinoh:

Because they are first-class irritants!
They need to learn to respect themselves! kiss
If you hardly tolerate them on the www, off the www would be no better:
The Jews were also irritating. kiss
Being irritating may be lethal to some hate - mongers.
I just find irritants entertaining! kiss
This is not about being irritating, it's more of being envious of people doing so well wherever they may find themselves! Although the Jews placed someone's Blood on their own head, which they're still paying for- they, like the Ibos were and are still very successful people anywhere they were/are, hence others get envious of them easily!
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
This was a mistake, so moderator u can pull it off, my bad
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Arosa(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin wait now.
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Lasinoh: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
cashmentor:

This is not about being irritating, it's more of being envious of people doing so well wherever they may find themselves! Although the Jews placed someone's Blood on their own head, which they're still paying for- they, like the Ibos were and are still very successful people anywhere they were/are, hence others get envious of them easily!

Successfull in drug trafficking and 419?
Okay. I agree.
Thank you. cheesy
I would have been really envious if Onitsha or Owerri looked like Ghana small.
So what do you measure this success against?
They are even more backward than other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The Jews got better, the Igbos got worse!
Na so-so noise!
Very irritating! angry
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by jumobi1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Is this a serious topic? Why not like the Tutsis or Hutus?

I'm Igbo but let's humble ourselves.
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by lagcity(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
becos their population is too large. they've outgrown the SE and since they are catholics, they've refused birth control. so, the altruistic hausa have to take a lunch break from suya-making to help Igbos do what they've refused to do with condoms and pills.
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Dede1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lasinoh:

Successfull in drug trafficking and 419?
Okay. I agree.
Thank you. cheesy
I would have been really envious if Onitsha or Owerri looked like Ghana small.
So what do you measure this success against?
They are even more backward than other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The Jews got better, the Igbos got worse!
Na so-so noise!
Very irritating! angry

Do not forget an Igbo surgeon performed ikebe job for you and your sister. I hope you remember Modupe Ozolua too.
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
Arosa:

grin grin grin grin wait now.
u don't get it, this was suppose to be a reply to the main thread, don't know how it ended up here, Wait for who?
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by muyoto: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
two threads?
Re: Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Arosa(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
cashmentor:

u don't get it, this was suppose to be a reply to the main thread, don't know how it ended up here, Wait for who?

I see! I meant wait for relies.

(1) (Reply)

Benin’s Yayi Boni Is Au’s New Chairman / It’s Distortion Of History To Refer To Ojukwu As Igbo Leader – Opeyemi / Zakari Biu: Emirs, Politicians Pressure Jonathan, Ig …want Soft-landing For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.