Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? (15452 Views)

Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by luciano53: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2012
, the self-styled ethnic soldiers on NL represent nobody but themselves, i find their attempts to be louder,more quarrelsome,more abusive than the other rather amusing, yes there can be misunderstandings,quarrels,wars,boko haram during nation building, yes u can list 1000 reasons why we are different, so did the americans!!!, but naija go survive no matter what is said by unappointed ethnic jingoists ON ALL SIDES!!!, one day we shall come to a table and still iron out our differences, we have not been together for so many years for nothing,

, viva naija!!! and long live wole soyinka!,
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2012

CarlosVent (m)

Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka?
« #3 on: Yesterday at 09:50:02 AM »
[size=13pt]everything is now boko haram.[/size]
they cannot come to the east, south or west so i think its not them.
boko haram
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by kwajahafiz(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2012
Wole soyinka , I do believe is the only sane yoruba intellectual man.
There might be others, but they remain incognito, and unresponsive to the Nigerian plight publicly.
Which igbo man in the public eye is saying or doing any thing about the dire situation in the country?.
I see none. Are there even any prominent Igbo leaders, And how does a tribe share a name with a narcotic drug?, just curious. (igbo-marijuana).
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2012
@kwajahafiz
There might be others, but they remain incognito, and unresponsive to the Nigerian plight publicly.
Which igbo man in the public eye is saying or doing any thing about the dire situation in the country?.
I see none. Are there even any prominent Igbo leaders, And how does a tribe share a name with a narcotic drug?, just curious. (igbo-marijuana).

Very funny smiley . Are you an "Igbo" smoker ? No offence meant- just curious. grin wink
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by ihustler(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
I wonder what the whole country would turn to if everyone has a laptop and an internet connection, if the few lucky nigerians that do have such are this ignorant about the facts that we all are in the same boat, we are like crabs in a bucket that when one of the crabs attempts to climb off the bucket, other crabs would pull him down.
We hide behind the front of a computer and type 'sheet' about one another and expect peace to prevail,
Sheeooooo
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by houvest: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
God forbid.
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by mamagee3(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=18pt]Thank God they didn't suceed!!![/size]
Re: Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? by noiseless: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
It means stay away from using and abusing anything,if you do so you will have yourselves to blame.And for your information igbo means bush or herb in your yoruba language,so is it bad thing or do you go around starting bush fire any how you like? lol!young boy just be wise.
nagoma:

@kwajahafiz [/b]

Very funny smiley . Are you an "Igbo" smoker ? No offence meant- just curious. grin wink
kwajahafiz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana / Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him / Boko Haram Attack In Potiskum Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.