Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (5716 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by sweetpawn1: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
Saw this in the Webmasters Section. Guess the poster is a newbie here, so I thought I would put this were it belongs. wink

virgodes:

I met this woman through a mutual friend! We had this attraction that was just unexplainable. After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we Were Intimate for almost 2 hours. Probably the best and hottest sex of my life. We continued to see each other every evening for the next 2 weeks. The only reason we did not continue this is because her husband came back from deployment. Yes, he was deployed. We did not just Be Intimate, but rather spent time getting to know one another and in the mean time fell for each other. We ended up saying "I love you". The feelings we had grew strong and stronger and even continued to grow after her husband came home, even though we couldn't see each other. We had a connection that was stronger than anything either of us have felt before, and not just intimate. After all the talking and even the day's I took off work to spend the whole day with her, we realized how perfect we would be together.

The problem is obvious though, we are both married (unhappy with our current relationships obviously or this most likely wouldn't have occurred) and both of us have a baby. Her husband is a controlling freak who constantly puts her down and makes her feel like ****, he can't let go of her past which included sex and drugs, again making her feel horrible about something she did before they met and can't currently control. He's young and immature and doesn't deserve a girl like her! She changed the person she was to fit his needs and after being with me, realized this and changed back to the who she was before they met.

Now, all this being said he has been back from deployment for a little over 3 weeks but has spent all that time with family and has not been alone with her and his son since he has been back. They have not returned back to their normal routine. She say's things are going good (for now) but I believe it is only because it's fresh and new now that he is back and once they get back to their routine and are alone, he will go back to being the Joystick he was before. People don't change! (experience). We both decided we would work on our marriages and see how they went first. Mine is not going as well as hers, plain and simple, It's ****. No love, no connection, anyways, all I have been able to do is think about this woman who I can't txt or call because her husband controls her every move and she can't ever get away or do anything without him barging in (no trust). How do I know there is no trust, by how controlling of her he is, it's ridiculous. By the way, this is the first time her or I have ever done anything like this, it's not normal and we both never ever thought it would happen. So all I can do is think about her and how much I want to be with her and take care of her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated as well as taking care of her child of which I have no problem doing, and would enjoy it.

Now, any advice on what I should do? To sum it up, I'm married and in love with another man's wife, she feels the same about me as I do her although she is currently not acting on her feelings where as I am having an extremely difficult time not doing. I want him to know that she cheated so he knows who he is married to, but without anyone finding out was me, and without her finding out that I spilled the beans. With him finding this out they would definitely not be together anymore therefore making her available to be with me. I'm a horrible person I guess because I have no issues with divorcing my wife. We've been married for over 3 years but there is no love in our marriage anymore, it's like two strangers living in a house raising a kid together. Any suggestions?
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by slimyem: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
errm, brb!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Rhea(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
sweet-pawn:

Saw this in the Webmasters Section. Guess the poster is a newbie here, so I thought I would put this were it belongs. wink

While you are fantasizing about that man's wife, it may please you to know that I have confidential and authentic information that one of your colleagues at work is also congo-shinning your wife. He does so whenever you travel out of town.

Now let's get on with this other woman you were talking about,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
arrant nonsense!! When u were bleeping u dint let any1 knw u dint ask for help so wat mks u fink u gonna get help nw, [quote][/quote]
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by coogar: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2012

I met this woman through a mutual friend! We had this attraction that was just unexplainable. After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we Were Intimate for almost 2 hours. Probably the best and hottest sex of my life. We continued to see each other every evening for the next 2 weeks. The only reason we did not continue this is because her husband came back from deployment. Yes, he was deployed. We did not just Be Intimate, but rather spent time getting to know one another and in the mean time fell for each other. We ended up saying "I love you". The feelings we had grew strong and stronger and even continued to grow after her husband came home, even though we couldn't see each other. We had a connection that was stronger than anything either of us have felt before, and not just intimate. After all the talking and even the day's I took off work to spend the whole day with her, we realized how perfect we would be together.

The problem is obvious though, we are both married (unhappy with our current relationships obviously or this most likely wouldn't have occurred) and both of us have a baby. Her husband is a controlling freak who constantly puts her down and makes her feel like ****, he can't let go of her past which included sex and drugs, again making her feel horrible about something she did before they met and can't currently control. He's young and immature and doesn't deserve a girl like her! She changed the person she was to fit his needs and after being with me, realized this and changed back to the who she was before they met.

Now, all this being said he has been back from deployment for a little over 3 weeks but has spent all that time with family and has not been alone with her and his son since he has been back. They have not returned back to their normal routine. She say's things are going good (for now) but I believe it is only because it's fresh and new now that he is back and once they get back to their routine and are alone, he will go back to being the Joystick he was before. People don't change! (experience). We both decided we would work on our marriages and see how they went first. Mine is not going as well as hers, plain and simple, It's ****. No love, no connection, anyways, all I have been able to do is think about this woman who I can't txt or call because her husband controls her every move and she can't ever get away or do anything without him barging in (no trust). How do I know there is no trust, by how controlling of her he is, it's ridiculous. By the way, this is the first time her or I have ever done anything like this, it's not normal and we both never ever thought it would happen. So all I can do is think about her and how much I want to be with her and take care of her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated as well as taking care of her child of which I have no problem doing, and would enjoy it.

Now, any advice on what I should do? To sum it up, I'm married and in love with another man's wife, she feels the same about me as I do her although she is currently not acting on her feelings where as I am having an extremely difficult time not doing. I want him to know that she cheated so he knows who he is married to, but without anyone finding out was me, and without her finding out that I spilled the beans. With him finding this out they would definitely not be together anymore therefore making her available to be with me. I'm a horrible person I guess because I have no issues with divorcing my wife. We've been married for over 3 years but there is no love in our marriage anymore, it's like two strangers living in a house raising a kid together. Any suggestions?

any suggestions?
you have slept with a married woman already and you are asking for suggestions?
continue firing the married woman. . . . .

when you grow a pair, offer your current wife to the married woman's husband
then the exchange would be complete.
it's the bubblegum generation, anything goes!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Oh! You want advice now. Did you ask us for permission to sleep with another man's wife?
<martian voice
"He doesn't deserve her". />
<robotic voice
Craaaap! />
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by AmAlone: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
nairaland no go kill me one dey with laff o

grin grin grin grin grin

Guys orna too funny abeg or maybe na me just like to laff
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
The woman's husband might not deserve her but you also don't deserve your wife

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Amya(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
All I have to say is, Karma is a bytch
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by coogar: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
Amya:

All I have to say is, Karma is a NaughtyWoman.

i disagree. . . . .
if karma is such a bytch, people would have stopped sinning several centuries ago.
the truth is, some few people get away with their evil deeds. . . .
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Amya(f): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
coogar:

i disagree. . . . .
if karma is such a bytch, people would have stopped sinning several centuries ago.
the truth is, some few people get away with their evil deeds. . . .

Some people -on the face of it- seem to go away with their evil, but one way or another they pay for their actions. They must pay, fact of life.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
You are a moda fecking selfish hediot,you don't deserve your wife,wait o,the lady has gone back to how she was before her husband met her which involves drug and you are happy about that,the both of you are the worst mo*rons around and you fit yourselves.

You are willing to happily raise someone else's child but you don't even care about how the bad life you lead can\will affect your own child,how mean can you get? Mscheew.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
@op go make love to a nak-ed wire
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by coogar: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Amya:

Some people -on the face of it- seem to go away with their evil, but one way or another they pay for their actions. They must pay, fact of life.

that's not true. . . .and you know it.

let's even assume people pay for their evil deeds one way or the other - what about the good people who experience terrible things?
what have they done to deserve such? i can be the holiest man in the world and then lose a baby to brain cancer. . . .what have i or the baby done to deserve such?

that alone puts the karma nonsense to the bin.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

You are a moda fecking selfish hediot,you don't deserve your wife,wait o,the lady has gone back to how she was before her husband met her which involves drug and you are happy about that,the both of you are the worst mo*rons around and you fit yourselves.

You are willing to happily raise someone else's child but you don't even care about how the bad life you lead can\will affect your own child,how mean can you get? Mscheew.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ronkebp(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Abeg, make una see proper DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by LaParisienne(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
OP you better kill yourself now. Any man that sleeps with another man's wife is owing death tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2012
And the grim reader always collects
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ugosly(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2012
Why cant pips here just giv intelligent advice without being overtly insultive.
Nobody holy pass o!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Basildon1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
You banged another man's wife for 2 straight hours and now want to take her? There's definitely rare people that are actually born without a conscience!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by deniyor: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
Maybe the reason he doesnt trut her is cos she cant be trusted as you already know.
You might as well be bold to admit to it in public. An act of cowardice in hiding while exposing the cheating wife would do nobody any good. Are you afraid of your wife finding out?

Remember when you met your wife, the feeling was one of love till you didnt work on your marriage anymore.

The best revenge for a man that steals your wife is to let him keep her. You and your lover deserve each other. Call a meeting btw the two families and expose yourself. Then she can be all yours.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
The funniest thing is that guys like this can't stand a cheating wife
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by lbotus(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Op, the thing dey sweet you now because una dey do hide and seek, chopping and clean mouth afterword. I bet you once are caught, you will realize you still love your wife and you will NOT marry this woman.so please leave her alone, and you should both work on your marriage.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by sweetpawn1: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
Rhea:

While you are fantasizing about that man's wife, it may please you to know that I have confidential and authentic information that one of your colleagues at work is also congo-shinning your wife. He does so whenever you travel out of town.

Now let's get on with this other woman you were talking about,

Er. . I do hope all the hate are being channeled to the OP who is virgodes and not me though! grin
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2012
Yes it is not at you na. Except of cause your conscienceis biting you
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by kenex4ever(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bros, u wicked!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Black Is Beautiful / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / As Seen In Nsukka This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.