Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,187 members, 7,842,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets (7679 Views)

Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Presidential Poll: Soldiers Arrive Lagos’ Streets / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets to where ?
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by oromune: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2012
They will be needed more in Kano, Borno and Plateu States
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by Detongue: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2012
Fashola planted d soldiers, he also uprooted dem. No fooling of anybody
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by DaLover(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2012
captleonerd:

^^^ are u sayingl peaceful protest is unconstitutional? This is civilian rule. Re*tard

Please confirm that while the so called peaceful protest, others who desired where able to go to work? Or 100% of everybody was protesting? Confirm that vehicle owners and road users were able to use the road without without fear of intimidaion, there no bon fires on several roads in lagos,
Apearantly we boh have different definations of what peaceful means.

Thanks
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by hercules07: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Dalover

I can confirm that those who wanted to go to work did, even my wife had to go to work during the strike because her company needed her services and she passed through Ojota.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by Beaf: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
The protests were hijacked and about to turn sinister before the army rolled into town. Even NLC and TUC guys gave their reason for calling off the strike as due to security. From the Friday when they suspended the strike, they had begun to add the caveat that they were not part of those calling for regime change.

Boko haram even released a message in support of #Occupy.

Unfortunately, Lagosians were used.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by ak47mann(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
DaLover:

By forcing yourself to believe I am from southeast you actually think the truth way be washed away? If asked to choose between the SE and SW, I will choose the SE, not because they are saints, but because you can see them for who thay are, not pretensive people, who tell you they are fighting for the nation, when thay are actually fighting for their own economic well being,
I would rather you said it up front (I am in the fight for myself and what I can benefit),
I have pointed out several imes here how the 9ja delta has been systematically sabotaged by SW, The SW should should allow us to benefit from our own resources, put your population to good use, dontt tell me the best you can produce with all your professors is chivata juice and Isolate the oil companies from Lagos,
weather you feel I am SE or SS, the truth is the truth,
Another truth is that the antagonism against GEJ is not because you truely love the nation, but really because you will loose all you have selfishly gathered,
If the Army and Massob have problems, how does that fit into the equation here? Instead of oscastrating negaive propaganda, utilize the time to profer a structural change to this country. 
smart kid from SS,never fall for their selfish tricks again,
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by DaLover(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Beaf:

The protests were hijacked and about to turn sinister before the army rolled into town. Even NLC and TUC guys gave their reason for calling off the strike as due to security. From the Friday when they suspended the strike, they had begun to add the caveat that they were not part of those calling for regime change.

Boko haram even released a message in support of #Occupy.

Unfortunately, Lagosians were used.
Lols, only Hercules did not observe the violence
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets by SailorXY: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
, its a pity ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Seven Convictions In Ibadan, Osogbo / Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys / Kebbi Lawmaker, Hassan Umar Suspended Over ‘Unguarded Utterances’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.