Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! (6077 Views)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Princek12(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
It is very sad, but true. I went to many clubs in Lagos during the Christmas break and, as you would expect, I approached and talked to some attractive ladies. Just about every girl I met either wanted money from you the same night in exchange for you know what or asked you for money after hanging out with you the next day. I took one girl I met in the club to a restaurant to eat and hung out with her thereafter. I thought she was a regular girl. When she was about to leave, she asked me for money. I responded by saying, "money for what?" She said, "money for a good time."

Likewise, two of my homeboys from Yankee are visiting Lagos right now on a business trip and they told me the same thing: that every single girl they met are LovePeddlers. Is it even possible to meet a regular girl at a night club in Lagos? I am not saying that I am expecting to find wife material in the club, but I would expect that you would meet a regular girl in the club who wants to hang out and have fun without asking you for money? Na waa for these Lagos girls oooooo.
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler!
True! The ones that are not, is just like you looking for a needle in a haystack! You'll find your needle, but then after a month's search or thereabout! Who has time to start looking for good girls in the club?  It's just as if you are planning to fail, from get go! I dont trust girls that go clubbing. . . One bit!
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Yorisb: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Princek12:

I I would expect that you would meet a regular girl in the club who wants to hang out and have fun without asking you for money? Na waa for these Lagos girls oooooo.

Times are hard, Bro. . .

Please do not blame them, rather blame the fuel subsidy removal. grin

1 Like

Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by slimyem: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
you cant be too sure about the all but why search for a good girl in the club anyways?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by MrCork17: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
slimyem:

you cant be too sure about the all but why search for a good girl in the club anyways?

sliiimyemi. sweery whats your number again? wink
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

True! The ones that are not, is just like you looking for a needle in a haystack! You'll find your needle, but then after a month's search or thereabout! Who has time to start looking for good girls in the club?  It's just as if you are planning to fail, from get go! I dont trust girls that go clubbing. . . One bit!
sexkillz:

True!  from get go! I dont trust girls that go clubbing. . . One bit!
So as I'm planning on going clubbing this weekend with my boo,I'm not to be trusted?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

So as I'm planning on going clubbing this weekend with my boo,I'm not to be trusted?
Your boo may trust you if you are going with him, if i was to meet you in a club without foreknowledge of you coming with your boo, then hell no!
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Princek12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

You are probably in the very small minority of girls.
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Princek12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Yorisb:

Times are hard, Bro. . .

Please do not blame them, rather blame the fuel subsidy removal. grin

Times must be really hard. The fuel subsidy removal is not helping, either!
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
No Offence but the OP need to stop hanging in cheap clubs
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Princek12(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

They are in all the clubs, both cheap and expensive.
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by MrsChima1(f): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2012
sexkillz:

Club girls aren't to be trusted, but church girls are good girls?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2012
Funny
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by toyemz(f): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2012
@OP

i wonder why you chose to reveal just the girls
what about the guys,your friends?
you mean none of them asked you for money- chop or fuel money?
does that mean they are not to be trusted too?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 12:53am On Jan 25, 2012
I don't how guys just generalize comfortably.
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Princek12(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

I don't how guys just generalize comfortably.

This is no generalization; my statement is supported by objective facts. Go to any club in Lagos, and tell me whether most of the girls there are not looking for money?

Before I even converse with you, have you ever been to a club in Lagos? Abi you are one of those people who just likes to run their mouth and say something on a topic about which you know nothing?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2012
Princek12:

This is no generalization; my statement is supported by objective facts. Go to any club in Lagos, and tell me whether most of the girls there are not looking for money?

Before I even converse with you, have you ever been to a club in Lagos? Abi you are one of those people who just likes to run their mouth and say something on a topic about which you know nothing?
quit #1500 clubs for a month and cme bk with anada thread
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2012
Princek12:

hornipipe:

quit #1500 clubs for a month and cme bk with anada thread
Do I need to add anything?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2012
no u dnt
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 1:34am On Jan 25, 2012
Okay
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by born2boink(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Even if i see my mother in club, she is a love peddler, no excuse or reason will change that even if she claims she was looking for me, i will still label are step in club as love peddlers
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2012
Eemmh poster dis ur survey no hold weight o,am d baddest good gal lagosian u ever meet.I club in lag but I don't drink nor smoke neida do I go clubbing cus I want to get picked up for runs,I simply go cus I wanna feel the purple rain.Now how does dat make me a prostituteee,going by the topic of ur thread am offended you generalized. angry angry angry angry
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by born2boink(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eemmh poster dis ur survey no hold weight o,am d baddest good gal lagosian u ever meet.I club in lag but I don't drink nor smoke neida do I go clubbing cus I want to get picked up for runs,I simply go cus I wanna feel the purple rain.Now how does dat make me a prostituteee,going by the topic of ur thread am offended you generalized. angry angry angry angry
i will keep eye on you in all clubs
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2012
Like seriously, when did "Just about" translate to mean "All?" undecided There is NO generalization. Almost every girl means you can excuse yourself, that doesnt change the fact that almost all girls in lagos clubs are hoes!
Mrs, Chima:

Club girls aren't to be trusted, but church girls are good girls?
Club girls, pr[i]o[/i]stitutes they go to church dont they? How then can you say church girls are good girls? The definition of church girls as good girls is subjective!
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Mynd44: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2012
I go dey find Badosky anytime I go club now
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Dyt(f): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2012
i party lyk a rockstar n ow does dat mk me an ashy
i club wit all gals n its even more fun
i jst wanna get in dere shake my ass off n yab a few
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by tellwisdom: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2012
Hoes, have their own special way of dressing! #No doubt.
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dyt:

i party lyk a rockstar n ow does dat mk me an ashy
i club wit all gals n its even more fun
i jst wanna get in dere shake my Bottom off n yab a few
who dash u bottom
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by kpolli(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
well there is a technique in knowing which one is or is not an ashewo. . . . only experienced eyes can tell wink
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^ i c u

erm honipipe u sure want sm attention ryt?
Re: Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! by kpolli(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dyt:

^^ i c u

erm honipipe u sure want sm attention ryt?

Pls don't let my cuddlemii catch u angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And My Underwear! / Check This Out Guys(lol) / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.