Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! (637 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! by lifestyle1(m): 2:14am On Jan 25, 2012
grin Hi, I stumbled on a Website that can run without Internet Connection. If you considered it a joke then think over it, Its an Indian website dedicated to one of their past hero - Rajni

The Special thing about it is that it only runs without any Internet Connection using a complex algorithm which keeps an eye on the flow of data packets between two hosts. The website is created in Flash.

quote from the developer ''After a few iterations and testing, we cracked the code required to build the world’s first website that runs without the internet – a website that runs offline – which is as awesome and unbelievable as miracles and stunts associated or performed by Rajni himself,”

here is the site have fun : shocked www.desimartini.com/allaboutrajni.htm shocked
Re: A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! by yawatide(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2012
Though I don't know much about html5, I do know that it has the ability to store website content such that it still functions while offline and then detects when the site is back online and "continues" from there. Are you sure this isn't what they are doing, as in employing this html5 feature?
Re: A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! by lifestyle1(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2012
you are on point. grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Successful Blogger Or Content Writer / Get A Professional Wordpress Blog/website Like This One Here / Wats All This "Do Not Post Advert Here!" Just Delete Them Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.