Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Us Visa Issue,help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Issue,help Needed (1551 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Russia Student Visa Issue / Help With Schegen Visa Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Issue,help Needed by Omooso(m): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2012
Please nairalanders,a friend of mine needed ur help,he want to apply for US visa and he had just #100k in his current account, will dat be ok to show at d embassy?
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by onyis: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2012
no as from 1million will be ok depends on de purpose of ur trip
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by suxes2006(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2012
I doubt if 100k can buy ticket!
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by Gbenge77(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
Omo oso:

Please nairalanders,a friend of mine needed ur help,he want to apply for US visa and he had just #100k in his current account, will dat be ok to show at d embassy?
No! a million naira would do.
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by DAY12(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
suxes2006:

You still have the gut to post a comment online? angry
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by FASTLINK1: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is it his first time of travelling? If the answer is "NO" then he might be lucky not to be asked to present an account statement as some cases tend to be, another question will be the person that would sponsor the trip for it's obvious that 100K cannot even buy him the flight ticket.
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by robertoduran: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2012
F
* Can u send me your contac
thanks,
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by imperiouxx(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2012
suxes2006:

It's true, N100K can't move you from the shores of Nigeria to 1/4 miles way to US. Get a million or more, you'll be good for interview.
Re: Us Visa Issue,help Needed by FASTLINK1: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2012
robertoduran:

Fastlink,this questions are begging for answers and your professional advice,
Am currently in usa and my B1/B2 visa expires soon,i intend to renew my us visa, however i got the previous usa visa"s from a european country when i was a student there, This is my 3rd time visiting usa, and my 1st times was as a student on a 6months work visa about 3yrs ago,then subsequently upon my return i was granted another 2 yrs visa.(b1)

My questions are,what are my chanCes applying from Nigeria? U might ask if i have stronger ties with Nigeria than the European country where i studied,my answer is "YES", BEING that i lived in Nigeria all through last year.(after my studies i left the european country).Secondly i run a Hospitalty biznes worth about #60m (land and building) with my mum in Lagos, (lost my dad about 5months ago),, In addition to this i have bought about 3 cars, over 20 laptop computers and over 20 phones (all receipts intact), and sent to Nigeria, all these i bought i the last 1 month since i came here.

Also shoud i go to n9ja to book for interview,will it take long?

* I am over 30YRS off age and still "SINGLE", will it count against me?

* Can u send me your contact on my email i can call u, doriwa2012@yahoo.com,
thanks,

Hello Brother, You can come back to Nigeria for your VISA renewal. I don't foresee any reason why you should not be given.
For interview, it depends on the available dates but you can book an appointment and have everything ready before coming back and it takes at most 3 days to collect your visa if your interview was successful.

(1) (Reply)

A Complete List Of Banned Items On An Airplane / Directions To Accra Ghana From Lagos Nigeria By Road. / Facts About The City Of Ado-odo/ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.