Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (4748 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
SAFO:

Don't like the new season.

A, The new spartacus sucks. He can't act worth chit and doesn't have half the karisma of Andy Whitfield (R.I.P)

B, Everybody is so submissive. Spartacus acts like Crixus' bi.tch the only one with any balls is Oenomaus the former doctore for house Batiatus.

C, the new Naevia isn't half as pretty as the old one.

Spartacus blood and sand was much better, storyline and everything.

QUESTION A ANSWER; YES ANDY WAS GOODREST HIS SOUL!!! BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON OR WILL U REPLACE HIM?

QUESTION B ANSWER; SCRIPT PAGES, AS AN ACTOR OR ACTRESS ,U FOLLOW THE SCRIPT

QUESTION C ANSWER; IT IS NOT WHO ACTS AS WHO THAT MATTERS BUT THE STORY LINE
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Vieira(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
Actually the new Naevia I thought was hotter than the old one.

But why did they change the actress? Is she ill as well?
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^ she's also a star actress in other season films , spartacus vengeance took a while because they were waiting for andy withfield to recover from his illness "GOD bless his soul"
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by alarm4: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2012
Cool and determination for all rome must fall with the Notion (KiLL THEM ALL)well...^(kill them all)...definitely if Ganicus stood on his way he will be killed along...GOds favour is with Spartacus he was a warior and not a gladator..Ganicus was a trained Gladators he was nver favour by quintus Batais father....is jst an Entertainer ..But spartacus is zealous fighter and ready to be free from slave without proclaimation or buy his freedom...Gannicus is dame to be slave 4ver ....but spartacus is dame to fight 4 freedom by all means to be free wtout a must of how long u must be a slave to win a battle in The Arena to be set to be free...i also the Badiest guy behine the evil from the very season 1 and 2 to the last is THE ASHUR...that guy is the evil badiest MaN .....and again and again(GANNICUS AND SPARTACUS WHO IS THE GREATEST) i will say spata and Gani.......well i will give it to spartacus why? becos if u watch well,the Gods is alaways favour on spartacus.....and even thou Gannicus try by all means to calm sparta to stop his vengeance act towards Rome; in other to save the rest of his brotherhood from dying or waste by the sword of Rome...but it nver stop untill he(spartacus) sees all the fall of Rome down......
For me OOOO Gannnicus sees death (tout)that in the future...while spartacus sees all Rome falls at his own sword and vengeance....while Critux jst wnt to be by Naevea to have a family life tgher....
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by omar22(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Saw everything cant wait for the next series - which seems like a very long wait
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by omar22(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2012
I watched everything over one weekend.... It was smoking hot, I didn’t like how it ended compared to season 2 that put everyone in suspense for the 3rd season but this season ended with nothing to look forward to. Did the baby survive, would Spartacus now start looking for his baby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? / The First Nollywood Action Movie / Worst Nigerian Films.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.