Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George (4155 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by mukina2: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
I ‘ll not seek presidential pardon – Bode George
ABUJA—Former South-West Deputy Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, yesterday, said he will not seek presidential pardon, but was prepared to pursue his appeal against his conviction to the Supreme Court to prove his innocence.

He was in 2009 sentenced to two years imprisonment for contract splitting and inflation by a Lagos High Court and the Court of Appeal, Lagos, had confirmed the conviction.

George who was at Aso Rock, yesterday, however, insisted that he was innocent of the crime, which took him to jail. He said he did not steal any money from government.

He also denied the existence of crisis in Lagos PDP, saying that the party was waxing strong.“There is no crisis in Lagos PDP. The alleged problem is in the minds of those who don’t understand and are perpetually trying to misinform the public that there is problem in PDP”.

On why he was in Abuja, he said “I am here to see the President; he is the leader of my party. He is the leader of my party and President of the country that is why sometimes, we show courtesy by coming to pay our respect.”

On his seeking presidential pardon, he said “you must be kidding; my visit has nothing to do with it at all. God is the greatest judge, isn’t it? If you were conspired against, then what do you do? Thank God the judge himself said we didn’t steal one single kobo.

So what did I do? The judicial thing is still there, I will fight it (conviction) right all the way to the top (Supreme Court), let’s get down there before we sum it up.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/i-ll-not-seek-presidential-pardon-bode-george/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by joudini(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
Rid yourself of subjective illusions. You should have been shot dead cos corruption kills.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by agog: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
if he knows he was actually innocent, then he should institute a legal action against the government that jail him, but if he's found guilty again, he may find himself in the prison yard one more time.
Born liar who should have been shot or poisoned or jailed for 150 years without fine option!!!!! grin grin angry
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
Omo Ale
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by Kolababa: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
What is else do you expect whn the President himself sent a powerful delegation from Abuja with a presidential jet to receive him out of the prison and they threw party or thanksgiving in the church.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
If Tinubu could prove his innocence - i guess he has a right to do so too - oya egbon Sule - Omo Jati Jati - Go on sooun
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by akinnux(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nigerian politicians are funny.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
voltron:

If Tinubu could prove his innocence  - i guess he has a right to do so too - oya egbon Sule - Omo Jati Jati - Go on sooun

Was Tinubu convicted ? No

Was Tewonde George convicted ? Yes

was he jailed ? Yes
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by ochukoccna: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Spare us the detailsjust shut up
Chief Bode 'Bloody Thief' George
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by kokoA(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
When will this criminal stop talking in public? undecided
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by MAYOWAAK: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
A totally shameless old man.In sane climes,his ilk will forever languish in gaol.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by achinu(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
Old fool, there's no excuse for being that daft at his age. Agabaya, anu ofia, Innocence ko, innocent ni angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by badesco(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
Bode George should bury his head in shame, may be he had forgotten so easily,
that he is an ex convict. As for pardon, should not expect it now or in future.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by kizito96(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
I dey laugh oo
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by informatix: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
When ever this Thief talk My Heart Tremble. Only Boko are worse then Him. In Hierarchy Bode George is 2nd to Boko.
Ole.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by eghost247(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=20pt]TEWONDE GEORGE we are waiting[/size]
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by informatix: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
When ever this Thief talk My Heart Tremble. Only Boko are worse then Him. In Hierarchy Bode George is 2nd to Boko.
Ole.
Re: I'll Prove My Innocence & Wont Seek Presidential Pardon - Bode George by kholis(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
A monumental thief still talk in public. May your children recoil in the shame you have put them. Shameless Eeeeedioooot! Ex-kirikiri rat!

(1) (Reply)

“You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! / Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today / Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.