Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? (584 Views)

GM / Fani-kayode Lied, PDP Not Leading In 23 States – Jega - / Oshiomhole Urges Students Not To Give-up On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg what is the matter with Nigerian students ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by BlackBaron: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Country is on fire and you're pinning for fuel subsidy protests undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2012
^^Nigerians are gullible ooh!!

Do you really believe that "Boko Haram" bombings in Kano were genuine?

Those bombings were conveniently orchestrated by FG to distract from the fuel subsidy protests.

We have not learnt anything from 51 years of corrupt politician using ethnicity and religion to distract and control the masses.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by BlackBaron: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2012
LMAO.

I now see there's no point discussing anything else with you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by obowunmi(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2012
conspiracy theorist. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 26, 2012
Nigeria is one country where most conspiracy theorys are usually not too far off the mark.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 26, 2012
We digress.

The question is why are the Nigerian students not the ones agitating for change in Nigeria?

Is it possibly anything to do with the fact that only small minority of students population are from families that are not part of the corrupt elite?

I really do not know.

Anybody got any answers?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by BlackPikiN(m): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2012
I think say GenBuhari get sense ohhh. Which yeye conspiracy be this?
I can see you are a carbon copy of your oga. The weeping general!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Students Not Leading The Fuel Subsidy Protests? by hercules07: 3:26am On Jan 26, 2012
I do not  know, maybe because of Social Media and the likes, they are not radicalised, it is also possible that Nigerian students are after only one thing and that is money.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria - An Enigma / Boko Haram Kingpin Qaqa, Buckles / Biu: Emirs, Politicians Pressure Jonathan, Ig …want Soft-landing For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.