Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions (2104 Views)

"Why Is Christianity Better Than Other Religions?" / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

when you realize that each group should be respected for what they are and not disrespected for what they are not,then you troublemakers claiming to be under the remote control of a ghost will never find peace.

here we go again. This chronic liar blabbing about taking away the peace of others while screaming that he is a man of peace. I cant blame him . . . a slave of a lying fraud is he.  grin
Why shld we "respect" islam? Do you respect the bible? You expect me to "respect" an incoherent agglomeration of meaningless words copied from popular folklore? you expect me to "respect" a political death cult masquerading as a religion? my friend dont be silly.  cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by Bulldog(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2012
The only reason islam mainly is fighting christianity is because christianity is the only true religion and and it's teachings are Godly and is the only guide to heaven. It's just like evil trying to overshadow the Good, it's just like darkness trying to cover the light and very much the devil fighting against God's children. With the persecution, oppression, blatant lies and all, the light of christianity still shines bright and no devil nor islam can stiffle it.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by mrmayor(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Frosbel, Inquisitor General of Nairaland, the Scourge of Nigerian P1mp Preachers aka Men Of God and the Paedophile Prophet Mohammed , Now asking why others are doing the same thing he does so well?    Holy Blimey!  embarassed[/size]
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by LagosShia: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
mrmayor:

[size=14pt]Frosbel, Inquisitor General of Nairaland, the Scourge of Nigerian P1mp Preachers aka Men Of God and the Paedophile Prophet Mohammed , Now asking why others are doing the same thing he does so well? Holy Blimey! embarassed[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846958.0.html
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by goggs(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

you have only come to demonstrate the fraudster you are.

frosbel should actually persecute you since that is what he knows how to do best.

you have twice so far[b] presented forgeries labelling them as islamic texts[/b] most likely copied from anti-islamic websites.

so dont let your zeal take control of you.you're being led by fervour.

you also cherish argumentation that go no where and that is actually what i dont tolerate of you.you engage in personal Bosom for tat instead of examining the facts and evidence put forth where you always get beaten.

and dont expect that i'd engage you in long endless personal exchanges because i am here to demolish christianity and expose its falsehood and reveal the islamic truth.i am not here to hold "my dad is stronger than your dad" contests.

LagosShia, I thought you were trying hard for once to be rational. ALAS I got it wrong  cheesy

How are they forgeries when Islamic websites themselves carried them!!!!!!!!!! There is NO ONE on this site that deliberately picks verses in isolation and present them in his/her argument against the Bible as you have. Whats more, YOU are the king of cut and paste from Islamic websites and you dare accuse me of the same? It makes you sound childish please.  grin

Of course if the interpretation of the text doesnt suit you, you will say its the Sunnis that made up the verse! Dont drag me into your civil war!

the muslims especially fight back when they have come to realize that the attempt to hold islam responsible for the actions of criminals among muslims is a christian missionary tactic to "win souls".you guys do that on this forum by posting different pictures and news about what crime this or that muslim man has done.so the blame really lies on those who are trying to exploit the situation.and those exploiting the situation are the christian missionaries.

Why are Muslims not criticising the bad that takes place in the name of their religion? They stay quiet and pounce on anyone who criticises their stance. You of all people cite examples of the bad in Christiandom to advance your arguements against Christianity, why cry foul when someone else does that to you? And must they be missionaries?

respect does not necessary mean you have accepted the beliefs of others.respect is what makes peace reign.but people like "frosbel" dont know that.they engage in using bad expressions and examples thinking others can't do the same to christianity.far from it!dont take the silence of others as submission.

You did say you hate Christians like $hit. So much for respect. You can't respect $hit.

we guys are not doing enough?is there not government?when arm-robbers wreck havoc do you criticize the role of parenthood?

the situation is worse like i said earlier when the missionaries try to exploit the situation to label the other religion and make it llook as if it is the religion that is asking its followers to do certain actions,which in reality the majority of muslims do not agree with.

personally,i only support or rather sympathize with muslim groups that fight occupation of their lands particularly israeli occupation.they have the right to defend themselves and reclaim their stolen lands that zionism took from them.aside from that,any muslim group or anyone who kill people outside the lands occupied or for the saking of their aim to "convert the world" and "fighting the infidel",that is not islam.Islam tells us there is no compulsion in religion and we are only to defend ourselves.so why would the christian missionary try to paint islam with the actions of a minority?why?isn't that promotion of american and israeli propaganda? israel in particular cherishes the idea of having around the world perverted muslims causing havoc.they use that to portray themselves as the victims.when muslims cause unjustified problem in nigeria like boko haram and muslims are fighting israel,the "jewish state",definitely the ignorant man on the street who is christian would say:"those muslims again"!!!so you can see that there is big element of propaganda.the christian who is sincere about devoting his life to God should not try to make Islam and the majority of Muslims his enemy.

There millions of Christians who have no qualms with Muslims. In fact the Bible is clear on what we should do in the circumstances (love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you). The blame game will take you nowhere.

You guys will be helping yourselves more if you cut OFF the extremist from yourselves. Unless you do that, I am afraid many will, unfortunately, continue to paint all of you with the same brush.

Your work is cut out. Better start early.

we guys are not doing enough?is there not government?when arm-robbers wreck havoc do you criticize the role of parenthood?

Of course! havent you heard of "bringing back family values", and how parents are urged to "know where their kids are" by 9 (apologies to Frank Olize), and how we blame parents for being lax on their wayward Children?

Thats my problem with you sometimes, you post without thinking. angry
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by LagosShia: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
goggs:

LagosShia, I thought you were trying hard for once to be rational. ALAS I got it wrong  cheesy

How are they forgeries when Islamic websites themselves carried them!!!!!!!!!! There is NO ONE on this site that deliberately picks verses in isolation and present them in his/her argument against the Bible as you have. Whats more, YOU are the king of cut and paste from Islamic websites and you dare accuse me of the same? It makes you sound childish please.  grin

Of course if the interpretation of the text doesnt suit you, you will say its the Sunnis that made up the verse! Dont drag me into your civil war!
i am not even talking about translation,interpretation or copy/paste.

i am talking here of claiming that Ayatollah Khomeini supports bestiality.that is forgery.if you have the fear of God and your christianity has the decency to teach you that it is wrong to attribute falsehood and lies as the words of someone especially one who is dead (bearing false testimony against the dead),you should at least show some remorse and ask for forgiveness for "mistakenly" copying .

Why are Muslims not criticising the bad that takes place in the name of their religion? They stay quiet and pounce on anyone who criticises their stance. You of all people cite examples of the bad in Christiandom to advance your arguements against Christianity, why cry foul when someone else does that to you? And must they be missionaries?
we do the condemning all the time.but what is really tiring is having to spend an equal amount of time convincing the fanatical christian that we are condemning.so suit yourself.

You did say you hate Christians like $hit. So much for respect. You can't respect $hit.
i said i hate christianity (its teachings of absurdities and false beliefs) like $hit.unfortunately,i respect those who follow that $hit.

There millions of Christians who have no qualms with Muslims. In fact the Bible is clear on what we should do in the circumstances (love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you). The blame game will take you nowhere.
i also love immensely my christian friends from the bottom of my muslim heart.and many millions of muslims also do.but the madness that is displayed on nairaland needs someone to take care of it in like manner.

You guys will be helping yourselves more if you cut OFF the extremist from yourselves. Unless you do that, I am afraid many will, unfortunately, continue to paint all of you with the same brush.

Your work is cut out. Better start early.
unfortunately,fanatical christians have made those extremists the "holy angels" of Islam,the "role-models" of Islam and the "authoritative representatives" of Islam.christians seek to tarnish the image of my religion using those criminals and you think i would appreciate that?you are wrong.

Of course! havent you heard of "bringing back family values", and how parents are urged to "know where their kids are" by 9 (apologies to Frank Olize), and how we blame parents for being lax on their wayward Children?

Thats my problem with you sometimes, you post without thinking. angry

unfortunately you are not thinking.

you can blame those particular parents and hold them responsible like you should blame those criminals who wreck havoc.but i am sure you dont speak against parenthood or the idea of parenting describing it as failure and therefore parents should not be allowed to raise their children.that is how you guys speak against Islam when criminals wreck havoc.

dont try to be smart with me.it doesn't just work for anyone.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by goggs(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ LagosShia

I see you are touchy about the Ayatollah quote. use Google and search for it and see what you come up in in several pages.

have you ever thought of the authenticity of some of the garbage you cut and paste from your anti Christian websites, the verses you often quote in isolation and subsequently twist out of common sense context?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ayatollah is one sick dude angry

grin

Holy Man my foot !!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions by inosend: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
That is because Christ taught peace. Try such with the religion of 'peace' and no piece of you will be in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Pastors Who molest Church Members Released / Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? / Pentecostal Benny Hinn Says Catholics Have More Miracles, Credits Eucharist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.