Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (22283 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by silibaba: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
is no longer news grin grin, just like throwing knockout during festive period. we are use to it embarassed embarassed
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
It will soon end!!
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
@diluminati you haff madth
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by ASOROCKb(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sorry pals for the delay in uploading the pics. Military guys hindered my movement in some areas.

Here we gooooo

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by kizito96(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
This is becoming serious
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by warrior01: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
mark my words; the end of boko haram is near
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Yeske2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
Very much hope there are no casualties.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by soma042(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
is true that gej has not live up to the stadard that we espected, esp. those of us that voted him in.
but our  common sense will tell us that  his political rival has been using any tools available to fight him.
Lets take a look at what has been going on in the midle east, where u.s has engaged fully in fighting
with  these terrorist activity, but up till now they have not achieve up to 60% in termes of handling these groups. what im tying to drive into your brain is that it will take some little time befor this terrorist will be eradicated. so what we will do as a person is to help the govt. achieve this goal by esposing any act of terro in your neigbourhood  .                      IT BEGINS WITH U & ME
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by ASOROCKb(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Y dont we just divide the fucking nation, huh?

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by ASOROCKb(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Too bad for Kano state

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by ASOROCKb(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Guy running for bk bomb

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nigerd(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ diluminati

I don't see u as a Believer in God, I have read through all your Comment in this Forum, its all Evil,
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by prefers555: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
@dilluminati.Are u typing from a mental institute? Just being curious grin
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by laCapri: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
@diluminati,
Bishop Oyedepo recently cursed BH with madness, I never knew d curse would take effect so soon.
U would soon disappear from NL because you are soon to relocate to d nearest refuse dump.
smh.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Koolking(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

In one sentence, no, i'll use one word ,  [size=38pt]RESIGN![/size] (Correct!)

, honourably better than being sacked by Boko Haram
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by ASOROCKb(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
gaius juli:

I'm in kano, and I heard it was a tyre that exploded! Then panic! The road is indeed blocked though!
Believe that you and the informate did not see the injured passengers and the effect of the blast because if you do, you will post that not. Enter the park now to see for yourself, as the security guys has unblock the roads to the park. Lolz
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by prefers555: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
I LAFF  grin  angrygrin IN BOKO HARAM. THE HEADACHE IN THE NORTH IS THEIR INABILITY TO HAVE A NORTHERNER AS PRESIDENT. JONATHAN SHOULD RESIGN AND A LET A NORTHERNER RULE.THERE IS A BOKO HARAM IN EVERY NORTHERN POLITICIAN OR LEADER. I BET WE WILL INSTANLY SEE A DRASTIC DROP IN THE VIOLENCE. FROM THEN ON, WE WOULD DETERMINE WHAT NEXT TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2012

ekwah (m)
NIGERIA

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast In New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano.
« #43 on: Today at 03:09:04 PM »
@kobojunkie

Keep blaming na, as na dat one go solve the problem, ok? Can u in one sentence or two tell me what you think a competent president will do in Boko Haram's case since GEJ is not? u and dilluminati should answer this question: what exactly will a competent president do in this case in Nigeria? and how? All this blind accusations don tire me, I still dey wait to see how one presido go solve this problem when some northern Governors and elites still dey spoon-feed the Haramites.

The problem with yur mentality above is that you have no idea what Government is there for, and what knowing who to blame/hold responsible means. So I will ignore your rant in hopes that this gives you some incite into the problem you currently have there.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by brooty: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Boko haram or not incompetent govt or not i wIll hate to see Naija split up so lets try to make a change that start's with me and you only then can corruption be fully banish from our nation which will lead to other changes i love Naija as one wink
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by drstone1: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
It is high time for society to stop worrying about the criminal, and to let the criminal start worrying about society.  And by "society" I mean you. If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it.  The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury.  Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.
OBSERVE your CAT., It is difficult to surprise him. Why? Naturally his superior hearing is part of the answer, but not all of it. He moves well, using his senses fully. He is not preoccupied with irrelevancies. He's not thinking about his job or his image or beating around wasting his energy on futile protestations. He is putting first things first, principally his PHYSICAL SECURITY. Stop fooling around; DO LIKEWISE!!!!.
Anyone who is aware of his environment knows that the peril of physical assault does exist, and that it exists everywhere and at all times. It is true that a victim who fights back may suffer for it, but one who does not ALMOST CERTAINLY will suffer for it. Any man who is a man may not, in honor, submit to threats or violence. But many men who are not cowards are SIMPLY UNPREPARED for the fact of HUMAN SAVAGERY.  THe laws of the land needs to be updated fast.
You see your security is really up to you as it has always beeen.  It is the unarmed, untrained , defenceless and help less that a Brute seeks out to Fry, he naturally avoids the ones he fears!!, LISTEN, th[/b]ere is something that your Attacker also fears, FIND IT and GIVE him A good dose. [b]BEasts only respect and bow down to none but a Superior force or terror., Study the Animals.  If a BEAST ATTACKS you and lives, he will reasonably CONCLUDE THAT HE CAN DO IT AGAIN.  By submitting to him, you not only imperil your own life, but you jeopardize the lives of others.  And when he is done with his PRESENT territory, HE WILL SEEK OUT NEW TERRITORIES TO CONQUER.
We must value the life and person of an intended victim more highly than the life of a pernicious assailant.  The attacker must be stopped.  At once and completely.  By doing what our assailant least expects us to do, we throw him completely off.
,  what he usually least suspects is instant, violent counterattack. People must be empowered therefore to defend themselves, in the present case.  Gaddafi would have fried those rebels in Benghazi, if not for the Swift, intant and aggressive response of the European powers on the side of the REBELS. AND THE BATTLE CHANGED DIRECTION AGAINST THE HUNTER. It is time f[b]or the KILLER to become the PREY[/b].  remember the old maxim, KILL THE KILLER BEFORE THE KILLER KILLS YOU.[refer to the case of OBAMA vs OSAMA]
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
@philip0906

Na only Jonathan swear to provide security? How about the other Northern governors wey swear to "protect" lives and properties and still dey pay Boko Haram ransom ( as stated by the Haramites' spokesman). what we on the other side are saying is this; with CONSPIRACY and TREACHERY as the order of the day in the Nigerian government today, even a super competent leader would not be able to provide IMMEDIATE solutions to this problem as Nigerians demand. Asking for Jonathan's resignation is not a solution at all[. u wan make e resign so dat u go take over? abi u go provide one competent replacement?  Make una chill, the Haramites dey kill our people,yes but no be all these rush rush wey we dey talk about go solve the problem. I know Jonathan is slow in action but heaping blames on him forever will not change anything at all! I would always prefer that to a rather impulsive president who will make 2 steps, each laden with a thousand mistakes.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by GboyegaD(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
Quite unfortunate Nigerians do not think. For those who feel Jonathan shouldn't be blame, I believe you are worse than illiterates. Do you preside over a country for the fun of it or don't you understand that the mandate you gave to him was to protect you and the nation at large. Jonathan has failed in all ways and I still wonder why he is still sitting in the post. For thos who said he cannot resolve it, the best is he should leave the position for some other people who will be able to make the difference. I have said the best New Year gift he could have given was to resign alongside his vice.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Connoisseur(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
It is disheartening to see the level of ethnic and tribal sentiments that abound in most replies here.
A man transversed the nooks and crannies of this country with a proposal to make our lives better and safeuard our lives and property if only we make him president. We kept our own part of the deal; we made him president, fed and clothed him (his umblerra wife included), bought him cars and several planes and gave him everything.
Is it wrong for us now to demand he keeps his part of the deal, who do we go to when our benefits from the deal is been infringes on.
Isnt it morally wrong for him to take his 'benefits' and turn around to blame somebody else when we demand for ours?
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Connoisseur(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Like in all contracts, there is a 'get out' clause. When you feel that you cannot be able to fulfil your own part of a deal due to some reasons, the honourable thing to do is find a way to break away from it and pay restitutions.
Gej cannot enjoy the spoils of been a president and refuse to be presidential in duties. Out of 160+ million people, he alone holds the title of Cin C, the buck stops at his table, he is to be blamed, he should take responsibility and stop hiding under sentiments of his enemies trying to destablize his government.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
No longer a news story! I am dumbstruck only by the innocent people suffering and dying from the bombings!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. / Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.