Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79622 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
tollu:

I nor see PM o

sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tollu: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
k. Seen. Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
^Tolu Iba ah she da ooo,don't forget to include 3.5% campaign money 2 ooo ehn ehn.I am going to aso rock wiv sponsorship letters tomorrow b4 yesterday and I need to wear Jimmy Choo shoes to look highly professional during my presentations.Thank u as u consider yellow mango(perx) and us, toluope ejire omo ajiri kosefowora,atinu le la tin ju ba oooo grin grin grin

@konnections

Bobo I need more lacasara plsss,my energy levels wan dey tone down but I no na devil,Its a Lie den go sommersault and dieeeeeee(I still prayer point for MFM lool) jus include my kasenprenco money u hia. kiss kiss

@Perx
Nne #1 thank you 4 bisecting d matter jare,Yorisb na my toyboy it b like say na d gissgiss wey we dey do dey make am dizzy-type.

@My yori yori
U don see correct comprehension na Olodo grin grin anyways we are not dating for who no book,we are doing it 4 benjamins.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
Thank you guys!

Please keep the donations coming.

@ID

Well done. cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Yorisb: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^Lol. IyaGanja (ID)

@Prex

Thank loads for the clarification and more blessings.

@Segun

U got mail, please reply ASAP.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
^Who smoke in me and you? angry

See as hin resemble tilapia lool.Yori yori d gal name na Perx not Prex oo,dis wan u dey here dey spell ur galfriend Ewere bedroom name.

@Oambaba
Baba I see u 2,she ko wa le sir kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
paddy na wa o,shuo which levels na?me dey try here o but satan wan thief my swags gan him forget say,he that are in me is greatest than them that is in him,anyhow God get power pass so him go help me ginger my swagger back,amen.

*Campaign mode activated*
Okay na,we getting there,yes o this is operation help perx coming to you live from nairaland,Badosky is heading the show assisted by none other than the only biancaful cocoalet in the house.

To be a participant is very simple,all you have to do is donate as much as you can,then you are onboard,no amount is too small though we prefer it BIG grin but at all at all na him bad pass o and I know say nobody go wan carry last so come one come all and show your weight for this thread,guys leave mama nkechi beer parlor and come chill with perx today with that money,ladies we know we get money but we no dey ever gree, today our purse must talk true iJN,leave that brazillian hair wey una wan buy and come show perx some sisterly love,may the borehole wey una dey fetch water from never dry as you cooperate,iseeeeeeeee.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Yorisb: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Ganja Madam - Na mistake jare. grin

@Segun

Done! Please confirm receipt.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
^
Oga ama'm na ego e nyere ga ru ego ilu nwanyi o,maka na munwa magodi na ibu don,thanks for your generosity aka aradite dika gi. tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Konnektions146(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
^
lol
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Correct dat is my left yansh,cocoa u are retained let's go dia on a kirikata levels oooo.

Yorisb I don pardon u  smiley

*Badosky continues to Rally,dis time her Adrenaline rush has quadrupled*

Oya everything na double double o double double ooooo,I say everything double double o double double ooooooo.

Donate in doublessssss,Imela sent me he said "Thou shall not enter d Kingdom of Chineke boi,if thou did not donate for my princess Perx*

Ngbatis, Ndigbos and Ndihausas time to uniteeeeeee,dis woman must dance to raskimono y we rejoice with her,people let's testify he is a living Gooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!  cool cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
Wireless Konnections why you loling na?anyways nothing does you. wink

Paddy wetin do your left nyash ke?

Yes o we still dey go,where are all those my lovely yoruba and igbo brothers always fighting?oya o now is the time to show who get power pass by donating,come and donate till one party gives up cheesy.
*singing*
The lord will bless someone today
The lord wil bless someone today
And he's gon do it according to how you donate
So if you want make your blessing boku pass
You gatta come and donate plenty pass
So that your blessings go dey pour throway
Sing it hallelujah.

I see many people buying jeeps,houses and airplanes,yes I can clearly see this all you have to do for this to manifest sharparly is donate,donate,donate,don't let your neighbor for nairaland donate pass you o,na falling of hands be that.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Yorisb: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Oga ama'm na ego e nyere ga ru ego ilu nwanyi o,maka na munwa magodi na ibu don,thanks for your generosity aka aradite dika gi. tongue

Ojionu ndi Awka! tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by juman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Kindly send me the paypal info
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
*she halars assistant badge no 1 cocoa*

Reduce volume small abeg,dem don buzz me say dey are coming in force so make we no shout.Oh u go no y dem halar me Badosky 2day,all d way from Quatar my niggaz are saying Bado it is done money go wire like water wey dey flow for river jordan.Jesus abeg make adenuga pikin toast me na,I go fling d tin give am grin grin

Perx don cry ooo or I slap u ,maintain dat smile for me  cus I dey check u out muahhhhh!!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
^
Okay o,make dem do dey come abeg we need the money,na adenuga pikin you want?omo me dey soak my rosary for water make follow you pray that prayer,me sef no mind jam any maga as e be now.*winkz*

Yorisb:

Ojionu ndi Awka! tongue
Yes obu'm na ekwu. tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
juman:

Kindly send me the paypal info

sent thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Konnektions146(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
i cant imagine de kinda smile that will cover )12x's face while she read tru dis thread, at least, dis has done so much to heal her psychologically, goin to de medicals,

congrats PERX, yyur healing JUST BEGUN!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetcocoa(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
Jarus na wa to you o,na you abi muki ban me because of that small thing?make una free me o.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Unban who? DONT try it otherwise what happened at Maza Maza will repeat itself here. angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
^Ekele Jesuus shocked shocked shocked

Cocoa u fall me oo,y u go go fup wen u no we get serious matter here,do u think am doing dis bcus I feel like acting crazy ni? Madam our gal need us oooo,think of our yellow mango b4 u display craze elsewhere.I fit recruit Kolo fiful come campaign oooo,u no my way I neva troway CVs angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Yorisb pls u guys take ur stuff bck to zanga biko,una wan confuse my campaign am not gona have it angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
I am simply speechless at the hunger and desire to help from everybody here. May God Almighty in His infinite blessings bless everyone of you abundantly in the now and in the time to come.

@Perx: your best days are yet ahead of you, just like your worst days are far behind you. You shall run around again in Jesus name- Amen
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by nanidee(f): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
How touching.

Please send account details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ggee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
Kindly send the account details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetcocoa(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
Paddy chillax joor nothing dey pa,I'm still here with you,abi you no dey see"cocoa"for my moniker? I just give my harmless comment for thread na him one guy start to attack me o,I only reciprocate na,something wey happen since morning na now dem come ban me without warning sef and I sure say dem no ban the guy sef cos____make I bone sha,anyways nothing spoil.

Ehen still on the matter,where dem dey oya let the money be sprayed on perx,let's go there.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by amuukwu1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
OM4J/R231, pls can I hv the acc details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
My guys don dey enter kai Gawd na u biko,I see una ooo wink kiss

@cocoa
Nne It don do shall pls try and behave u hia,after our mission we fit begin close threads u no d normal rampage na embarassed cheesy, wen d claro dey ring inside our oblongs we go begin register accordingly.

@gboliwe

God bless u 2 xx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetcocoa(f): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
amu ukwu:

OM4J/R231, pls can I hv the acc details.
Make sure you donate ife gbara agba o,remember say we still dey test you to know ma oga dabara muna gi,impress us o. cheesy

Paddy,no lele I go behave just because of our darling perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by amuukwu1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
sweetcocoa:

Make sure you donate ife gbara agba o,remember say we still dey test you to know ma oga dabara muna gi,impress us o. cheesy

Confirmed to the 'bolded'.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by begwong: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hello r231 et al! kindly PM me naija a/c details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Cocoa how you take know mama Nkechi beer parlor? hahaha you need to explain oo, yes oo i still dey wait till next week my my own donation go join, Keep smiling Perx Allah will always be by your side, No mind enemy ooo them no reach jare. Beside them go join come see you for stadium as you play for Super Falcons

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.