Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79620 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
@@@jennykadry

lol.  . . . . .If you wanna come home to replace ify then it means u will have to leave ur paid job and come here for a humanitarian and voluntary job shocked shocked that wouldn't be good for u
. . We dont want anything to happen to our auty
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
^got d same issue here. Them just cite this school inside bush and d bank take style scarce for here. Till I enter Awka first
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
got d same issue here. Them just cite this school inside bush and d bank take style scarce for here. Till I enter Awka first
bashy_demy:

@r231 Got the detail and i will send my donation Insha Allah next probably Tuesday or Wednesday. That was when i will be able to get to where GTB Bank is
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by champs: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am so touched. I wish i could visit her cos i live in Benin. Please send me the Naira Account details. Perx it is well!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
Donated widows mite. Initials are P.O.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
Keep it coming good people,your efforts are highly appreciative I mean appreciated,God bless you all.

Paddy where you go since?you need to taste the soup wey I cook,omo turn on your infrared make I send am give you.
grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
^Come I go earn daily bread jare, u think sey I go siddan house dey chop kolanut.

Oya wi-fi d Oha give me joor I wan rinse my vocals ooo, d kain campaign I go run 2day eeehn Osewa go dream see Badosky walaitaili!!!!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
Best wishes, Perx.

Keep Hope Alive, Believing that God would work things out to perfection! Best wishess.

Really, a Zillion kudos to JayBee, Jarus, Oma4j, r321 etc for the updates, keeping track of new requests, sending private messages to people, confirming transactions etc. . . It's a lot of work. May God bless your efforts.

Also, sending God's blessings to everyone that has been a part of this, the Givers, and potential Donors/Sponsors. smiley. #IdowuIgbo: you are a Class Act! smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
Konnekizons, your donations confirmed received.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
champs:

I am so touched. I wish i could visit her cos i live in Benin. Please send me the Naira Account details. Perx it is well!

details sent.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ronkebp(f): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thank you guys, wow!!!!!! aM SO TOUCHED, God bless us all, those you have contributed, those yet to contribute, Thank you all again and again.

Meanwhile, lets keep it rolling in!!!!!let the money rain!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Come I go earn daily bread jare, u think sey I go siddan house dey chop kolanut.

Oya wi-fi d Oha give me joor I wan rinse my vocals ooo, d kain campaign I go run 2day eeehn Osewa go dream see Badosky walaitaili!!!!!
Hahaha,I don send am,oya confirm transaction the way wey oga jarus dey do for here.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ndkings1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
I dey o
mek una no count me out.
I hop say no amount wil be 2 small?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ndigbo: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ Co-ordinator, i'm yet to recieve any PM on the acct angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sholasys: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
let me have the naira acct details pls
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ndigbo: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ OP, thanks i got it!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by yodiyokun(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is there a paypal option?
Please PM me!.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
yodiyokun:

Is there a paypal option?
Please PM me!.

sholasys:

let me have the naira acct details pls

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Can someone acknowledge the recepit of my donation? Ireposh@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kelvincoll's donation confirmed received.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Jarus & ALL, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! God's showers of blessings upon you good/great people

above all, (King of Kings) kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabiyesi ehhh, ose oh, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabiyesi ohhh, ese oh, kabiyesi ohh, ese oh. . . (gospel song. hope my spelling is correct). UWESE KAKABO BABA! EKPONMWEN MEYE OH. (Thank you very much FATHER LORD & I praise YOU!!!)
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
WAVixen:

Can someone acknowledge the recepit of my donation? Ireposh@yahoo.com. Thanks.

paypal rcvd

thanks. . . God Bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Oluite, your donation confirmed received.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
r231:

paypal rcvd

thanks. . . God Bless

You are welcome r231.

@Perx, I wish you the very best and keep us informed about how you are doing. God is more than able, dont forget that. He knows the plans HE has for you, because you're inscribed on the palms of HIS hands.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bright007(f): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
I need d account details please.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Flashaldrin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Niceee!! I hope people also extend this help to their everyday neighbors.
To the cordinator, Some people might want to donate but may not have the time to register on nl, why not just paste the account number somewhere
Anyways pm me acct details sha to contribute my student mite.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ALANK: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Account information needed.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by IgboGirl(f): 4:38am On Jan 28, 2012
I am really moved by the charity work you all are doing on here. I rarely logon or visit nairaland and when I do visit, I just luck around and read posts but I had to login today after reading about Perx's story to express how proud of you all I am and I will definitely love to be a part of this great work.
I wish I knew when you all helped out Mr. Obuh, would have loved to help. I read his story and saw pics of his shop/current condition, I wept tears of joy. May God continue to bless you all!

Please is there a paypal information for members living in USA? I saw a pic of excel spreadsheet of members that paid through paypal for Mr. Obuh's case and they were all in pounds. I wondered if members that live in America do not make charity contribution or maybe their payment was not posted.

Anyway, paypal information, please!

Great job, guys!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2012
IgboGirl:

I am really moved by the charity work you all are doing on here. I rarely logon or visit nairaland and when I do visit, I just luck around and read posts but I had to login today after reading about Perx's story to express how proud of you all I am and I will definitely love to be a part of this great work.
I wish I knew when you all helped out Mr. Obuh, would have loved to help. I read his story and saw pics of his shop/current condition, I wept tears of joy. May God continue to bless you all!

Please is there a paypal information for members living in USA? I saw a pic of excel spreadsheet of members that paid through paypal for Mr. Obuh's case and they were all in pounds. I wondered if members that live in America do not make charity contribution or maybe their payment was not posted.

Anyway, paypal information, please!

Great job, guys!

ALAN K:

Account information needed.

Flashaldrin:

Niceee!! I hope people also extend this help to their everyday neighbors.
To the cordinator, Some people might want to donate but may not have the time to register on nl, why not just paste the account number somewhere
Anyways pm me acct details sha to contribute my student mite.

bright007:

I need d account details please.

Account info sent

Thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MSItachi: 6:00am On Jan 28, 2012
account info
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2012
To all kind people in the house who have contributed and those that are yet to,you shall never lack a helping hand when needed,May the almighty God continue to bless you all.Amen.

@r321,OM4J,Jarus,may God strengthen you and continue to uplift you,you guys are more than wonderful,welldone guys.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2012
OlowoTee:

#IdowuIgbo: you are a Class Act! smiley
My first lady d name is Idowuogbo,d igbo u put for my name no correspond na,abi u are indirecting saying I smoke ganja.Auntilet me class act ke,mami I jus dey freestyle all na campaign o loool.

P.S- I hope Anuola is well,send my hugs and kisses.

*Badosky diverts bck to campaign mode*

Osanobua eeeeEeeee, kai jus yesterday I go do TGIF faji jus like 10 people salute my ringtone here shocked shocked shocked Una abeg na,biko plsssss na come forward and light the lattern Perx needs ur kerosene.Abeg make una throw subsidy for dat charity account pls Badosky is pleading,Ladies and Gentle moi moi calculate dis millions and burstinga d charity account we wan dey see infinity figures.

Thank guys and we appreciate your efforts.Badosky loves y'all oya talk ur own in money language cheesy cheesy

@Cocoa
I go sack u soon o,as d assistant to general campaign overseer ur slogan has no energy nor swagga jare.I said gingerfy and garlicfy our potential donors to laugh dier money awayyyyyyy.Abi igwu block ur ear ni angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.