Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? (933 Views)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
What would you do if after you have told your partner that you are not in love with them they insist on continuing the relationship? In this case since your partner is aware of your feelings are you allowed to look for another partner or must you still keep faith to your promises until the break up is accepted by both?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Mikael4(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
I dont love you no more means i dont love you! To me the relationship is off, and i can choose to do whatever. The breakup doesnt have to be accepted, i already told you am moving on! Abi, are there papers to be signed to end a bf/gf relationship?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by obowunmi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
I've been in this predicament. I ignored them 100 percent. Changed my number, stopped all contact with them, Many turned into stalkers but they're only wasting their time. You can't force someone to be with you.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Once you told the person you are not interested? You are off the hook. Whatever you now do after that, is your palava
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by slimyem: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
as soon as i tell you i'm done in words,whatever else i do shouldnt be your business. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by iice(f): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2012
If he doesn't want to break up and she is okay with that, there shouldn't be that much problem. She made the 'choice' to stay. If she wants to break up, then break up. Like Obowumi said, ignore them, they will eventually get the message.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2012
Unless u have the money, if not, i dont see why the person will refuse to move on
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by pendo89(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my ribs
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2012
then you need to explicitly say "I want to break up"
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by bekay911(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are break ups procedural? Get d message or keep dreaming abt moi
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nah you have to officially break up, as in, break up. Not just 'i dont love you'.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Orton10(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Nah you have to officially break up, as in, break up. Not just 'i dont love you'.
Really? Is the partner that daft/naive? Oh well, people get 'emselves in relationships for reasons best known to 'em.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
No. just leave.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2012
Flashaldrin:

You are kidding right? I don't love you again and you are still sticking around. Maka why na

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To These Girls? / Should I Marry My Teacher?(9years Older) / Huge Debt After Wedding, Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.