Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Boko Haram In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Enugu (16047 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Thousands March Against Boko Haram In Niger / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Enugu by mikymouse1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Police arrest 25 suspected Boko Haram members in Enugu

The Enugu State Police Command has arrested 25 suspected members of the Boko Haram sect, with dangerous weapons in Enugu.

Police sources said they were arrested at Okpuje Community, near Nsukka town on Friday with 27 different guns wrapped in fertiliser bags as well as axes, daggers, acid and other dangerous weapons.

The bus in which they were travelling had the inscription, ‘Zamfara State Government’, and registration number XA 581 MRD.

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-25-suspected-boko-haram-members-in-enugu/
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
undecided angry this is serious
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
So, they want to kill igbos in Ala-igbo just becos we have chosen to allow peace rain by not responding violently to the Christmas day mass murder in church.

I really pity these people becos they are about to wake a sleeping lion. Far from the 1960s, the lion is more sophisticated and will develop weapons that will make their bombs look like knock-out.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
I guess they are there in preparation for oju-iku's burial.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
All the Ibo armed robbers with their AK47s, M16s and RPGs should be able to handle the situation   grin grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by odeexpress(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is everyone with weapons now members of Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

All the Ibo armed robbers with their AK47s, M16s and RPGs should be able to handle the situation   grin grin

Where are you guys ?

Dede1
Onlytellslies
Afam4eva
ezeagu
Nchara
ak47kid
lucenzo

your region is on fire o.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^
~Bluetooth:

Where are you guys ?

Dede1
Onlytellslies
Afam4eva
ezeagu
Nchara
ak47kid
lucenzo

your region is on fire o.

lol
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by blackboi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
i:diotic statement
odeexpress:

Is everyone with weapons now members of Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Ninapha(f): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
One thing i request from the media and police is to pls show pictures of these arrested.  I want to see proof.  What i think is maybe some of the mallams coming back are trying to equip themselves for any eventualities.  I doubt if they are Boko haram or any bomb too cool?

If this is true though, the war is nearer than we think.  I suppose there is an already plot.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Osama10(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
This people self.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
From what I understand from the article they might be farmers. Guns(bush meat), Fertilizer, axes, daggers, acid (pesticide) and other dangerous weapons (farming tools)".

They may be boko haram but judging from the article, they seem like a common northern farmer.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ninapha:

One thing i request from the media and police is to pls show pictures of these arrested.  I want to see proof.  What i think is maybe some of the mallams coming back are trying to equip themselves for any eventualities.  I doubt if they are Boko haram or any bomb too cool?

If this is true though, the war is nearer than we think.  I suppose there is an already plot.  

Do you have an ak47 ?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
I hope this isnt true, if not then its high time  angry    

Thank God Usa wont support Islam
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by ASOROCKb(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
bandiejay:

undecided   angry  this is serious
 One nigeria
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by LEXYLOV: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are they truly boko haram members or just some hoodlums or armed robbers who step in there on a different mission undecided Because we heard many time that boko carry bombs and that not mentioned. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
I think something is missing. The vehicle number XA 581 MRD is a private number not official and Zamfara state gov is inscribed on the vehicle.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
i told you this terrorist are trying to fuel the fire,bloody demons coming to biafran land was a mistake,
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by dayo23(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
I dey laff ooo
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by 27naira(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

your obsession will gradually drive you crazy. tongue
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by HighChief4(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ninapha:

I think you have a point there. From the look of things Enugu might not be their final destination, but was apprehended in Enugu.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by freecocoa(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Somebody said they are farmers,until now I never knew "guns" are farming equipments,I need to sue my agric teacher for withholding that vital information from me. undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by norrisman: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are the items listed not the tools of trade for fulani/hausa herdsmen and cattle rearers. 'Dane' guns are used by hunters all over the country and the acid is used to bleach hides.

Where have you ever heard that terrorists give in to untrained policemen without a fight?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by XFive: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Trust Nigerian police, action will start now. All Aboki is in trouble
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
freecocoa:

Somebody said they are farmers,until now I never knew "guns" are farming equipments,I need to sue my agric teacher for withholding that vital information from me. undecided

The purpose of the Gun is to kill Bush Meat a.k.a Oya  undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Beaf: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
miky_mouse:

Police arrest 25 suspected Boko Haram members in Enugu

The Enugu State Police Command has arrested 25 suspected members of the Boko Haram sect, with dangerous weapons in Enugu.

Police sources said they were arrested at Okpuje Community, near Nsukka town on Friday with 27 different guns wrapped in fertiliser bags as well as axes, daggers, acid and other dangerous weapons.

The bus in which they were travelling had the inscription, [size=14pt]‘Zamfara State Government’, and registration number XA 581 MRD.[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-25-suspected-boko-haram-members-in-enugu/

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hello Zamfara govt, what do you have to say about that?
Is the bus stolen, a fake or is it genuine Zamfara state property? Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Beync(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Someone said they maybe farmers, jeez! I never Knew guns and daggers are farm implements  shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
bandiejay:

The purpose of the Gun is to kill Bush Meat a.k.a Oya  undecided  

Oh okay,that is quite helpful.thanks. undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by ACM10: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

All the IboIgbo armed robbers with their AK47s, M16s and RPGs should be able to handle the situation   grin grin

Your foray into the unfamiliar territory of politics makes you look disgusting and silly.

Politics is not for low IQ ancient text adherents like you.

You got to up your IQ to be here, if not, stay clear.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

All the Ibo armed robbers with their AK47s, M16s and RPGs should be able to handle the situation
And all the igbo boko haram like the one who tried to set church ablaze and the ones sending emails to embassies. They should come and join forces. Coward people.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by ACM10: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

When are you going to switch over to your other handles, omokonna, generalGEJ etc?

So your wish is for the Igbos to be massacred during Ojukwu's burial?

I don't even know that your hatred of Igbos have reached a genocidal proportion.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Marlboro1: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
In Israel, the IDF will not play games with Islamic terrorists with weapons - they take care of business right away. When will these policemen learn that the only way we will win the war on terror is to kill these people whenever you get them? Boko Haram does not show mercy to their victims so why should we bother keeping them around. This is a war of attrition - the more of them we kill the sooner this war will be over. And for those of you trying to make fun of this, I hope they end up in your home. These are terrorists pure and simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / Buratai Appoints New Operation Lafiya Dole Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.