Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Boko Haram In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Enugu (16063 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Thousands March Against Boko Haram In Niger / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by aurenflani: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
does boko carry dia bombs to dia target b4 assembling them? perhaps texting on site b4 d final detonation. yet dey remain elusive
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Beync:

Someone said they maybe farmers, jeez! I never Knew guns and daggers are farm implements  shocked shocked

Farmers use guns to kill rodents who eat their crops and sometimes use them to catch bush meat, while daggers are use for cutting meat. My point being that people shouldn't jump to conclusions, this isn't the first time people were arrest on suspicions of being "boko haram" members in enugu or the south. Just like the many other case that turned out to be false alarms I also think this one is too. But if it does turn out to be boko haram then good job to the police, if its not the it will end up like the others. . .
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Dede1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Where are you guys ?

Dede1
Onlytellslies
Afam4eva
ezeagu
Nchara
ak47kid
lucenzo

your region is on fire o.

You are one bloody son of a loudmouth. Ibadan ceased to function as a municipality when few suspected members of Boko Haram went into hiding in the city.

Did you hear either Nsukka or Enugu ceased to function because of few misguided Boko Haram members who actually on their way to Akure, Ondo State? olodo
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by agog: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Will the Boko Haram guys be soo foolish to move with State Govt bus emblazon with Northern name? I think not. They are smarter.
Further diagnoses needed on their true identities asap!!
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by phreakabit(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
GAR3TH:

Farmers use guns to kill rodents who eat their crops and sometimes use them to catch bush meat, while daggers are use for cutting meat. My point being that people shouldn't jump to conclusions, this isn't the first time people were arrest on suspicions of being "boko haram" members in enugu or the south. Just like the many other case that turned out to be false alarms I also think this one is too. But if it does turn out to be boko haram then good job to the police, if its not the it will end up like the others. . .

Just shut up! You are an inconsequential destitute slowpoke, who happens to also suffer downs syndrome. Farmers in a freaking State GOVERNMENT bus?! Did you leave your brain at home? That is if you have one. People like you are the reason Africa might never develop. Too many imbec-iles every fncking where.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by phreakabit(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
agog:

Will the Boko Haram guys be soo foolish to move with [size=18pt] State Govt bus[/size] emblazon with Northern name? I think not. They are smarter.
Further diagnoses needed on their true identities asap!!

My goodness !!!! Where all this tards dey come out from?!!  You read your post at all?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dede1:

You are one bloody son of a loudmouth. Ibadan ceased to function as a municipality when few suspected members of Boko Haram went into hiding in the city.

Did you hear either Nsukka or Enugu ceased to function because of few misguided Boko Haram members who actually on their way to Akure, Ondo State? olodo

Dende when are you going to rehab to be cured of this acute dementia
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
ACM10:

Your foray into the unfamiliar territory of politics makes you look disgusting and silly.

Politics is not for low IQ ancient text adherents like you.

You got to up your IQ to be here, if not, stay clear.

And please tell me , what kind of English is 'You got to up your IQ'  , is that what they taught you at school    grin grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by oknee: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
OMG, I just saw police carrying the boko haramists in Enugu. There is siren everywhere in new market Nw. U need to see d scruffy looking Hausa Men in open van. Dirty looking. OMG. This is so real. Igbos, we have to protect our land oooooo.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
phreakabit:

Just shut up! You are an inconsequential destitute slowpoke, who happens to also suffer downs syndrome. Farmers in a freaking State GOVERNMENT bus?! Did you leave your brain at home? That is if you have one. People like you are the reason Africa might never develop. Too many imbec-iles every fncking where.

Nice insults, congrats for showing me how unprofessional you are. You are entitled to your opinion but facts remains that this isn't the first time people have been falsely arrested on suspicion of being boko haram members in Enugu or the south. Second if people are going to commit an attack why will they come in a state bus which has the name of the state gov. There not dumb and the people who sponsor them aren't dumb,  Like I said you are jumping to conclusions, you have bokophobia my friend.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by abes(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
The bus in which they were travelling had the inscription, ‘Zamfara State Government’, and registration number XA 581 MRD.

I am yet to see any government (both state and federal) registration number that reads [b]X[/b]A ### ### but instead those are for commercial vehicles. Let us not run into conclusion, we should not allow these lazy journalists toil with our minds.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by destones: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
@frosbel:
All the Ibo armed robbers with their AK47s, M16s and RPGs should be able to handle the situation 

I seconded d motion
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by kpogede77: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
I laugh at those who said fertilizer is a common farming tool. For your information fertilizer in its pure state is AN(Amonium nitrate) if you simply mix it wit AGO , you have the deadly ANFO used by boko haram to cause destruction. With a blasting cap you have made a bomb. The people are clearly Boko haram members
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
kpogede77:

I laugh at those who said fertilizer is a common farming tool. For your information[b] fertilizer in its pure state is AN(Amonium nitrate) if you simply mix it wit AGO , you have the deadly ANFO used by boko haram to cause destruction[/b]. With a blasting cap you have made a bomb. The people are clearly Boko haram members

indeed !!!

These DEVILS are hell bent on fermenting War .
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Digriz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
kpogede77:

I laugh at those who said fertilizer is a common farming tool. For your information fertilizer in its pure state is AN(Amonium nitrate) if you simply mix it wit AGO , you have the deadly ANFO used by boko haram to cause destruction. With a blasting cap you have made a bomb. The people are clearly Boko haram members
educate the illiterates.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Digriz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

indeed !!!

These DEVILS are hell bent on fermenting War .
you nw believe
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
If the police said they are Boko Haram, then they are Boko Haram.
I warned our people that we have no proof whatsoever that these iddioots won't come to Igboland.
We still don't know what the other stages of this Boko Haram would throw up.

I hate fighting on my hind legs.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by DRANOEL(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
number 1: that number aint a state govt. number (it could be one of those transport companies i.e zamfara express,zamfara transport company)

number 2: i don't understand what is meant by guns,axes and other dangerous weapons, a gun could be a dane gun or ak 47. so if the reporter saw an ak 47 he should be able to tell us. or do the punch newspapers not know the difference?

number 3: boko haram has a history of engaging the police. was there a shoot out?

number 4: how they suspected boko haram? what does a suspected boko haram look like? what does a suspected armed robber look like? what does a suspected kidnapper look like? and what does a hunter look like?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by phreakabit(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
Yorubas make una dey here dey talk. . . . . . Boko mentioned secondary schools and university in their last musical video on youtube. Guess what you guys are closer to the North than we are. If I were you I'd be securing my terrain now, rather than acting like untamed apes online.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by phreakabit(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
DRANOEL:

number 1: that number aint a state govt. number (it could be one of those transport companies i.e zamfara express,zamfara transport company)

number 2: i don't understand what is meant by guns,axes and other dangerous weapons, a gun could be a dane gun or ak 47. so if the reporter saw an ak 47 he should be able to tell us. or do the punch newspapers not know the difference?

number 3: boko haram has a history of engaging the police. was there a shoot out?

number 4: how they suspected boko haram? what does a suspected boko haram look like? what does a suspected armed robber look like? what does a suspected kidnapper look like? and what does a hunter look like?

Suspected farmers do not drive around in Govt official vehicles. Now,I don't know what a suspected boko haram looks like. But I know what a Northerner reasons like. Hence my ability to recognize them with relative ease.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by niddamugu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
wow, The boko haram "virus" is fast spreading. The igbos seem to have flair for controversial issues and i am sure one of their own has sold out because of "ego". cry angry
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

If the police said they are Boko Haram, then they are Boko Haram.

The police never said they were boko haram, they said they were arrest on the suspicion of being part of the Islamic sect.

Just like when those men were arrest for carrying a trucks filed with explosives in abuja. The men were question by the police and then released after their story check out that they worked for a mining company just outside abuja, remember that story and many other like them.

The police in this case like the others will question them and see if their story checks out and if so they will be freed.

For the last time they were arrest on suspicion not actually fact, so to call them boko haram is ludicurious.

The police never said its boko haram you all just keep twisting words around.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
They should have allowed them In so that Amadioha would Roast them alive grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
GAR3TH:

The police never said they were boko haram, they said they were arrest on the suspicion of being part of the Islamic sect.

Just like when those men were arrest for carrying a trucks filed with explosives in abuja. The men were question by the police and then released after their story check out that they worked for a mining company just outside abuja, remember that story and many other like them.

The police in this case like the others will question them and see if their story checks out and if so they will be freed.

For the last time they were arrest on suspicion not actually fact, so to call them boko haram is ludicurious.

The police never said its boko haram you all just keep twisting words around.

undecided undecided undecided So, can you kindly tell us the difference? Why were they arrested then?  undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by DRANOEL(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
phreakabit:

Suspected farmers do not drive around in Govt official vehicles. Now,I don't know what a suspected boko haram looks like. But I know what a Northerner reasons like. Hence my ability to recognize them with relative ease.

check the number of the vehicle again and tell me its a govt official vehicle. NO GOVT VEHICLE FEDERAL OR STATE IS WRITTEN XA ***
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Parnassuss(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
abes:

I am yet to see any government (both state and federal) registration number that reads [b]X[/b]A ### ### but instead those are for commercial vehicles. Let us not run into conclusion, we should not allow these lazy journalists toil with our minds.

The journalist reported what he saw, being a developing story he would not have time to confirm the validity of the vehicle. It is only lazy reporting if there is no follow up story.
That said, there is no proof from this story to show that these guys were not some hunters in truth or at the most some criminals not BH. We should stop spreading the BH name and legeng abeg, they are not as strong as we make them out to be.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

undecided undecided undecided So, can you kindly tell us the difference? Why were they arrested then?  undecided

They were arrest because according to the police they were northerns in a bus who had guns and farming equipment, such as fertilizer. And like any police officer, they detained them and question them why they have those items in their possession. Just like the Explosive that were found inside a truck in abuja, you have to wait till you got all the details before you start speculating. They were arrest and detain on suspicion and not fact.

Just like if there is a bank robber who got away in a white ford car. if A police officer sees a white ford car in the vicinity, they will pull it over for questioning.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by logica(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
If the so called Nigerian Police Force was not such a joke, they'd know to confirm they are Boko Haram and not "suspected" before talking to the press.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Dede1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Dende when are you going to rehab to be cured of this acute dementia

Deokuta, I guess when you have been successfully driven into your holding cage, monkey.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by lagcity(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
oknee:

OMG, I just saw police carrying the boko haramists in Enugu. There is siren everywhere in new market Nw. U need to see d scruffy looking Hausa Men in open van. Dirty looking. OMG. This is so real. Igbos, we have to protect our land oooooo.

it is too late 4 dat. all ibo know how to do is protest boko haram in front of peter obi's office. pathetic weaklings. una go hear am very soon. grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by starpon: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
I jst belive those bkh hv nt cum here 2 try dat their nonsense. Because if the do hmmmmm iwe na ewe MASSOB
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by slam7000(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
these ppl were arrested with guns and some ppl are here arguing that guns are for protecting their crops against rodents or even for hunting, what farms have these ppl got in the SE and for your information.agricultural fertilisers,bleach are used by terrorists for the their IEDS, substances like popular laundry JIKS,PAROZONE BLEACH,EVEN FIZZY DRINKS LIKE LOCOZADE cld be adapted to that.these ppl are out to destroy and throw the nation into chaos, those of you defending them should know that it cld be lagos,ibadan or even portharcourt tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.