Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing (10554 Views)

PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by StarFlux: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
people need to wake up and go against the terrorists. if people no fit try, then they will not move. you wan make everyday life better 4 every1, then go remove these terrorists. una have power, but u no sabi how to use am.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by MemeInc(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
'Idhina siratal musta qin', May Allah guide us onto the right path

they could be right but the innocent souls are definitely not worth it.

and for Ebele, just sort this stuff out with people and lets call it a game.

I dont really know where to go if anything happpens.

what to do i know not of either, my mum is an hausa woman,my dad is from benin,

AND me? i speak all 3 languages fluently,so i probably the most disturbed on this issue.

What side should i be on when my nation starts to disintegrate,

MAY ALLAH COME TO OUR AID, AMIN
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Judek2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
from topic

That is my message to anybody. I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken.  I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram.
This is my worship of God.
 The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him. Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

sad sad   sad angry Xsad

Replace their god with Allah, cos we dont worship the same God.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
That is my message to anybody. I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken. I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram. This is my worship of God. The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him. Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

What a wonderful utopian ideology !!!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by PapaBrowne(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Meme Inc.:

'Idhina siratal musta qin', May Allah guide us onto the right path

[size=14pt]they could be right but the innocent souls are definitely not worth it.[/size]

and for Ebele, just sort this stuff out with people and lets call it a game.

I dont really know where to go if anything happpens.

what to do i know not of either, my mum is an hausa woman,my dad is from benin,

AND me? i speak all 3 languages fluently,so i probably the most disturbed on this issue.

What side should i be on when my nation starts to disintegrate,

MAY ALLAH COME TO OUR AID, AMIN

The bolded is the exact reason why muslims find it difficult to speak against Boko Haram or Al Qeada or any form of extremist Islam.
Because according to the books, Boko Haram is right!!
Howe could any right thinking person read the translation and feel like they could be right
I pity for muslims because terrorism would destroy the religion if they don't speak against extremism!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by eghost247(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
[size=15pt]Scums of the earth[/size]
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by cristog120: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
i believe the destruction of this wicked world has started in nigeria.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken.  I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram.  This is my worship of God.  The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him.  Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

Some of the things you witness

DAMMMMMMMMN! This Guy is Sick Upstairs and Down Stairs  Bastard.

God says Thou Shall not Kill who are you to tell God gave you command You must be bastard  angry
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by KINGwax(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
moxamet:

[color=#550000]
You very very silly, this man took his time to translate something into English so that all of here can understand what those terrorists are saying, and u are opening ur anus of a mouth to accuse him in bold!!!
Infact u are a pitiful fool. Nonsense mtcheww
[/color]

my dear friend, u are d foolizh one. I knw you're too dunce to be sherlock hormes, but you're more dumba not to deduce simple logic here. First, he did some and then LEFT TO FIND OUT IT WAS BEING REMOVED FROM THE NET? So, nobody else in ds world including d local newspapers saw that? but he is so smart to say he doesn't undstnd arabic. And so smart there aint a link! At least if u click on a link of a removed video, the response will be exact! Foolizh thing!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Beaf: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
The fool sounds as mad as Negro_NTS.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Emmzalon: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
Plz help me translate this in arabic back to them: 'YOUR DESTUCTION IS SOONER THAN YOUR NEXT ATTACK'!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by ifekon: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
Boko haram say Goodluck should convert to Islam, Hmmm lets watch and see.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by namdo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
KINGwax:

my dear friend, u are d foolizh one. I knw you're too dunce to be sherlock hormes, but you're more dumba not to deduce simple logic here. First, he did some and then LEFT TO FIND OUT IT WAS BEING REMOVED FROM THE NET? So, nobody else in ds world including d local newspapers saw that? but he is so smart to say he doesn't undstnd arabic. And so smart there aint a link! At least if u click on a link of a removed video, the response will be exact! Foolizh thing!

those messages are still there in youtube as at now. sooooo? just search 'bokoharam leader' and you will see them.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by ifekon: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
Boko haram says Goodluck should convert to Islam, Hmmm lets watch and see how this drama unfolds.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by weirdmind: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
I have nothing but contempt for this rabid,hate-soaked dog of a Jihadist foaming in the mouth.He spoke at length in incoherent rage: it is obvious that his life does not make any meaning to him and so are the lives of his victims.Come to think of it, if you hv never invested in your brain, if what is in the grey matter between your two ears is filled with nothing but the driest and the most extreme form of religion nurtured in the arid desert of hopelessness,you can bark and spew rubbish as you like,can't u?Some of these folks are sub-human, mentally and spiritually. If their population is 1000, then you can statistically regard them as one-quarters of humans i.e.250! Did anybody get the hang of his rantings? All I got was the adrenalin of killing for God, a romance in shedding blood,a thrill in dying for a cause he could hardly articulate. Devilish messengers! Beasts, the lot of them and their sympathisers!
For too long, Northern Nigeria has been rolling in bed with shady characters,encouraging them by neglect:those eggs have now grown up to be venomous snakes,ready to pounce on poor fellows along the path. If you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. Until the innocent blood spilled in Northern Nigeria in our generation(1966 till date) is avenged, this menace will not go away.God is too just to let their atrocities go unpunished. And with an incompetent leader like Jonathan, the dance of death has just begun! We will all reap the fruits of our wicked, loveless preachings both now and in the hereafter. Let the wicked continue, and let the righteous wait patiently for the Lord Jesus Christ as He beams forth from the skies to be seen by all men. Amen.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by LoveKing(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
When i look at the Christian world theres a lot of sin and indecency. See young girls, barenaked saying they are contesting for MBGN run by a Christian! SMH. I will become a muslim.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by mpmp: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
This is my own Boko Haram Logic:

Question: Assuming that boko haram is entirely political, could we say its a group of christians that are supporting the group? perhaps they want to overthrow Jonathan?

Answer: Definitely NO. why? there hasnt been found, a member of Boko Haram, who is a Christian, or even an aethist. Even juju believers dont perform such bastardly acts. they would rather kidnap people for ritual purposes not blow up a whole church with the blood they need spilling on the sand. Assuming Boko Harams backers are Christians, by now, the muslim employees of boko haram should have realized that their ogapatapta who is a christian is using them to kill their own flesh and blood (religious-wise); they would have planned a coup and killed him.

The above just leaves us with some basic assumptions, which are 99% true:

1) Whoever it is, individual or group that has been / is supporting boko haram, financially, strategically, influentially, giving all the orders etc., in the backstage is a MUSLIM / are a group of MUSLIMS. Their leader who showed his face in a video and is giving speeches around is just somebody's puppet.

2) Up till now, the Islamic population has not raised their voices against boko haram. The average muslim in Nigeria will not condemn boko harams activities outrightly. They would rather make dodgy statements. Even the Muslim leaders across Nigeria do not seemed concerned that these boko-haram people are doing more damage to the Islamic Faith rather than the dead bodies they are living behind.

And I find it hard to believe that boko haram exists and thrives in the Northern part of Nigeria and all our northern governors claim they dont know who is / who are behind them? If these governors need money for elections, they know who to go to in their respective states.

And yet, these political office holders in the north know how to give bribes to people, they know how to lobby, they know how to campaign for elections and yet, they know the hooks and corners of the villages they visited to bribe people before the elections and yet they dont know who the boko haram are?

As we speak, someone still sits as the governor of Maiduguri and yet, he doesnt know where Boko Haram operate from? Is it not a shame? I wonder who his constituents are: boko haram?

Could Fashola say he doesnt know who the touts / Agberos in Lagos are? Why did he go and flood oshodi with electricity, such that it has become a small London with light everywhere even by 9pm? is it not to reduce crime and armed robbery? Now that Maiduguri is a ghost-town, can the governor tell us how he utilized the budget for 2011?

I think Mr. President and the national assembly are just sissies. In fact, I think Mr. President has some things in his cupboard he doesnt want to show to the world, thats why hes taking the Boko Haram issue with a very lax hand.

1) the governor of Maiduguri should be arrested and jailed; he should be charged with neglect of duty; the commissioner of Police, all the police officers resident in and deployed to maiduguri in the past -1year should be arrested, and interrogated. Is there no army barracks in Maiduguri? where is the commander?

After over 900-people have died due to Boko haram, these officers of the law cannot claim to not know who is behind boko haram - whether for religious reasons or for political reasons.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Mogidi: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
How can a man who glorify's in the wanton killing of women and children expect to go to heaven?

NB
Is Negro_NTS attending BH briefings?
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Enosa1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
Did he actually say:I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken. Imagine ur fellow human being. I fear muslims oh (all boko haram members are muslims remember).
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by mayfeb: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
D north hv ruled nig 4d pst decade n notin like bh cm up,nw tat power hs shifed frm dem they wnt 2divid d country.BH is both political n religious.why hv't they gone 2throw thier bombs in the mosque?wit al d bombing,d northern learders r quiet n pretending 2b helpless n GEJ is playing safe so tat they dnt say because he is a christian tats ? He hs taken any hash n hard decision bt pple r dying.as far as ma concern 86 hs no base,d dnt even kw wat they wnt.2dy they kill thier fellow muslims,2mrw dey kill xtians.d northern leaders kws wats is going on.if they wnt 2divid nig,let us divid n c who will surfer.i dnt kw wat d north hs 2offer nig.dey wil suffer n i hp they kw benue state or plateau wil nt follow dem,cos its only wen they wnt backup,dey call dis 2states 2hlp dem fight der war.northern leaders,u beta talk 2urslfs,if nt i pity wat wil happen 2dem in d north.BH say dey reprecent d north,so north do wat u hv 2do 2clean ur slate
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Enosa1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
How can a religion be surrounded by lies-RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT-Why don't muslim allow allah to fight his fight, it's senseless for one to start fighting for what he worship. If Nigeria is to become a muslim country, then allow allah to decide and execute PERIOD.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by pcicero(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Quoted
'That is my message to anybody.  I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken.  I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram.  This is my worship of God.  The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him.  Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me'
Which god commands you to kill? This is truly infantile bouts of impotent rage and fits of tantrum. Yeye cattle rearer!stupid almajiri
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by NegroNtns(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns, can you say something? You've not written a statement after your translation

Hey Slogan,

I searched online for a full translation to post here and there was none. On a Hausa forum website I found one but it was already corrected for grammatical error and I didnt like that. English language is an approximation of intent spoken in native language. When you dump the translation in its raw form you draw close to the native tongue but the more you correct and edit the further away you get from that intent.

Personally for me the only thing I took away is this :
The The Prophet did not endorse a democracy like this one here.

I agree that what we call democracy is in fact a push of a new order for humankind and is driven by evangelical thoughts in the USA. This democracy we practice is an encroachment and violation of our humanity and morality. I hope if and when the country dissolves into its component parts, the individual regions will go back and review the philosophies of their fathers prior to 1900, skip it over the 100 year interim of misguidance and abuse and reattach their glory, seamlessly, into the modernity of 2000. I sure wish this for my people, the Oodua race.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by emoa2002(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2012
why do they choose to bomb at madala killing innocent people and and still calling on God?
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Lobolintin(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2012
Me i no read am o o,am just pasin by,
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by koruji(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2012
@ndu_chucks
If you want to argue any of the so-called "plausible" points you made below, please try not to bring the words of BH into it. It discredits you and puts you in a very bad position.

BH is in no position to argue the point that the police went on rampage. Somebody else might argue so, but they cannot use the statements of BH as support.

ndu_chucks: The above is very plausible. It is quite easy to believe that after BH bombed those government installations, the untrained and undisciplined police went on a rampage shooting and killing anything in sight and mistaking ordinary citizens trapped in the area for BH members. In the meantime the real BH culprits had already left the location and accomplished their mission.

The same incompetence and indiscipline by the police was seen in Kano yesterday when citizens including pregnant women and children were killed because they violated the curfew and were thus suspected to be BH members! No one bothered to ask the police how they informed the residents of Kano, many of who do not have access to media announcements, what the curfew rules are.   SMH
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by oiseworld: 2:30am On Jan 29, 2012
pls Nigerians, just wait and see what would happen to bharam very soon.

they would battle themselves to the last drop of Blood.

in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 29, 2012
It may take time, but BH will crash so badly that it's members will shocked beyond life itself. This their leader is just a loud-mouthed fool. Did anyone see the emphasis he laid in pointing out that they have no sponsors? sounds like a fat lie to me undecided I will still say this: Boko Haram has a pure political undertone, they are using religion as a camouflage to win the locals to their side, ensure their safety and hence perpetrate their heinous deeds.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by ignis: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2012
Boko harams are doing exactly wat their useless prophet mohammed taught them. Shameless people.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by foster69: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2012
[/b]This is even the same talk made by Bush. I am referring to the President of America. [b] Obviously this guy is still stuck in what? 2001? If this needs to be translated (from what arabic you say?) may I ask how many percent of nigerian population are native arabic speakers? What state? Where is this guy from? Tunisia? I only have one message to Boko Haram and read this well you pigs, yes, I say pigs, oink oink pork, in 2011 a certain Osama Bin Laden went down. You are no so good as to warrant as much attention as he but if you are impressed with violence why dont u step into your wife's bedroom and scream in horror for she is as ugly in flesh as you are in heart. You may grab headlines of Nigeria today. But there will be a day when you die. There will be no virigins in paradise 4 u. I dare you to declare a fatwa on me, after all who would be frightened by an overweight mexican dog, send me a poodle that may scare me. Seriously folks. This crap those foreigners boot them out of Nija and see peace.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by gidiMonsta(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2012
ignis:

Boko harams are doing exactly wat their useless prophet mohammed taught them. Shameless people.

Shame on u for uttering such a myopic statement. Why should you insult all muslims because of a few misguided lot?

FYI, IRA is a religious nationalist movement, same as ETA in Spain that doesn't make all xtians terrorists.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
Indoctrination, this people are being seriously indoctrinated. That's the leaking tap to plug.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Protest In Aba Should Be About Nonpayment Of Workers, Bad Roads / Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies / I’ll Fight Insecurity, Invest In Tourism In Imo – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.