Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f (1233 Views)

Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / How Many G/f Or B/f Have You Ever Had All Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by richlyrich(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey, share one of, if not the most funny and also embarassing moments with your b/f or g/f with us. I can't think of one now, but i'll hit u with one later.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by cblow(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2007
when you hit us, we will hit you back!!! wink
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by richlyrich(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2007
Ok here is one. A new g/f of mine decided to walk me to the motor park after visiting her. On getting there there was no bus available so we decided to wait. We sat at the ends of a long bench gisting. I can't remember what I wanted to get, as I stood up, like a SEE-SAW effect her end just lowered before i knew what happened she was already on the ground at the bus stop everybody starring at her.Trust me I didn't make this up it was 4real. Funny though but also embarassing on her path.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by havanah: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
richlyrich:

Ok here is one. A new g/f of mine decided to walk me to the motor park after visiting her. On getting there there was no bus available so we decided to wait. We sat at the ends of a long bench gisting. I can't remember what I wanted to get, as I stood up, like a SEE-SAW effect her end just lowered before i knew what happened she was already on the ground at the bus stop everybody starring at her.Trust me I didn't make this up it was 4real. Funny though but also embarassing on her path.
hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing grin grin
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by sammy6(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2007
Let me share mine it was just too embarassing.I was asking this girl out on campus and then we attended an award night together.I was too happy to be a reciepient and i kept drinking beer endlessly to celebrate my award.After the show,i took her to my room and then slept off,she slept beside me with her dinner gown still on.About 30 mins into my sleep i was woken up by a sharp urge to puke and before i could stand up i had vomited all over the bed and on her.I was so embarrased that i couldnt say a word.Anyway, we eventually went out
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by richlyrich(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2007
At least it was only two of u in d room cheesy cheesy cheesy Well that was kinda crazy but embarassing on ur path though embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by cblow(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2007
nice one richly,
now we will hit you back, let me think of one , em eh , er, eh,
cant remember any for now, will sure hit you once it clicks
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by richlyrich(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2007
Hey I want ppl to contribute this interesting topic. It's not that when u met that dream guy or gurl everything just dovetailed without one or two awkward moments, common!
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by more2like(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2007
hello i need a gurl anyone who is interested in someone taller should reach me via email or phone number 08077827524, tabloidslamiit@yahoo.com
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by babylahot(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2007
e no easy o, grin, My must embarassing moment was when i visited my boy friend for the first time, so we started playing and he tickled me and i poluted, (MESS). And the thing con smell eh so i was embarased embarassed
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by gbengeoou: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2007
The day my EX G/F was slapped by armed mobile police in my presence and i could not do anything. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Dat day i wish i could be God.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by naira4doll(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2007
babylahot:

e no easy o, grin, My must embarassing moment was when i visited my boy friend for the first time, so we started playing and he tickled me and i poluted, (MESS). And the thing con smell eh so i was embarased embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gbengeoou:

The day my EX G/F was slapped by armed mobile police in my presence and i could not do anything. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Dat day i wish i could be God.
Bros sorry o!, if u love her, wouldn't u die for her?, grin
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
Enough embarassing moments. grin
Need to get ma thots togetha first.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by coolotunba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2007
suppose to be my first shot at high heaven in the junior high then, my babe and are alone in my friends place. Not knowing my Gs were by the window trying to feel a bit of the action. but was was dissapointed when they inadvently hit a loud noise on the window and that put paid to my rendezvou.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2007
There was this guy I had a serious crush on some years back n we were getting really cosy. Don’t know what got into ma head but after a night out we started making out in the car at ds secluded spot and yours sincerely was high up in d clouds. As the smooching got really intense and Sesan’s hands were workin wonders all over me, I just heard ma youth pastor’s wife’s voice clear as a bell. . “Mide, how u doin? Hope u’re prepared for tomorrow”. shocked See the way i froze n started straightening out my top in a jiffy.
  Background to the event is I was supposed to give a talk at d youth meeting d next day on the usual young Christian singles bla bla and well since i was some kind of role model n ma pastor n his wife had taken a serious liking to me, i was told to give d talk.
How this “woman” (short of calling her a “winch”) found us out in that spot still remains a wonder.
Now for the  coup de grace. I scampered out of d car immediately, stammering and trying to look sober (I’m a professional when it comes to that), genuflecting like a really good girl while i cld hear Sesan cussing under his breath inside d car. Then the unthinkable happened. . . my bra fell to the ground. I wished d ground cld just swallow me and the damn thing up there n then. I rember slowly pickin it up n stuffin it in ma jeans pocket.
Long story short i boned d meeting d next day. I conveniently wasn’t feeling fine
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Bolarge(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2007
"Bwahahahahahahahaha!!" grin grin
Caught pants bra down. LMAO grin grin
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2007
you should go ahead and narrate yours too. makes for an interesting thread.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by topeorekoy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
was with a girl, we were all snooching kiss and all sort but she didnt let me do it but after many hours of she allowing me, i just ejaculated withing 10 sec of penetration. i was so embarrassed and covered my face in shame
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Busta(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
too embarrasing to be posted here.
Re: Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f by Bolarge(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2007
Busta:

too embarrasing to be posted here.
Pleeez nowwww! cry
It makes our ears itch the more. wink grin

(1) (Reply)

What's A Perfect Christmas Gift For Your Girlfriend? / Help !help! Help! Befor I Do: ! / Deflowering The Flower Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.