Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form (1767 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by pcmecom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hello everyone
Why is it that naija girls in the uk like to form,can anyone pls answer this question?
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
pcmecom:

Hello everyone
Why is it that naija girls in the uk like to form,can anyone please answer this question?

Hmm, not sure exactly what you mean? Could you explain / elaborate further?
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by cblow(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2007
why them no go form, abi e easy na him fowl no get bia bia,  if u know how many peeps british embassy dey deny visa, then u go know why them dey form,  anyway not all of them because while i  lived there, i made great friends,  infact u shld be particular about the country/city ure talking about. if it is lagos annex(london) then i could agree with you. but i lived up north (Glasgow) and it was wonderful. You need not know someone to have a chat with the person, just the mere fact that you had similar colours was enough. grin
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Busta(f): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2007
now, thats mad funny. grin
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey, I'm in the dark here!

What does "form" mean? I mean in the context pcmecom used it? undecided
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Busta(f): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ siena,
its a slang for when a girl feels too big like a smarty pants or snobbish and loves to give cold shoulders.

can't blame them though.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ Busta: Ah, thanks! Another slang to add to my rapidly growing list! cheesy
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by cblow(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2007
Siena:

@ Busta: Ah, thanks! Another slang to add to my rapidly growing list! cheesy

so Sienna,
this is where u update from, just make sure ure well grounded before you delete from the UK come visit 9ja,
hope u know what delete means?
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2007
c_blow:

so Sienna,
this is where u update from, just make sure ure well grounded before you delete from the UK come visit Nigeria,
hope u know what delete means?

No, I've forgotten what "delete" means, but I'm sure you're going to tell me, huh?

* Some folk just can't resist sticking their beaks in *
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by mssiah(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hi,

I have been to different part of the United Kingdom and have discovered that Nigerians girls in the United Kingdom are snobbish.Well now I just avoid them and don't waste my time.

I am a down to earth guy and my desire was to hook up with my African queen here,now I understand why most Nigerian in the United Kingdom get married to jaimaican ladies and white ladies.

It is really terrible.The funniest thing is that most white guys dont like black girls.So in the end who looses.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by tboy1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2007
Lol, you guys r really funny.
You can't tell me that in the whole of UK you can't find a naija girl who is not snobbish
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by tommyex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2007
SIENA u are funny.Cool dude

9ja girls are simply used to forming,its just a culture.Is that not why 9ja guys know how to lie/scope well??
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by hotchic1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2007
Not all Nigerian gurls in the Uk are snobbish and not all of them dey form,

But the way you approach people determines how they attend to you,Nigerian guyz can sometimes be funny
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Macgreat(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2007
grin cheesy undecided

bye wink
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by chaloo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
Mssiah

i agree with you. someone of them are also very rude. only these girls can tell why they behave like that.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2007
The few Nigerian girls I've met haven't been rude to me at all.

And very, very attractive to boot! kiss
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by havanah: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2007
if a girl wants to be like that i dont think its because shes been in the UK it could haappen any where, we all grow and change and take a lot from the surrounding enviroment but if the person is away from his\her home country the years of separation makes the changes stand out more,a person could be only distant or shy and people take them as u said,maybe its just because people keep a good focus on them when they come for a visit undecided
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Ivvie: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2007
The nigerian girls in Houston are straight loud and so sarcastic. No sense of dressing and can easily be categorised. Their intonations are one of a kind especially when they take it upon themselves to be among those that can't speak proper english.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by mssiah(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2007
Well, maybe its a front,but its not paying them.They better relax.
Nobody has the time to break the ice.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by Jezzy(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2007
Ivvie,how many Nigerian girls in Houston do you know?Are all of them sarcastic and loud?Enough already!The topic is about Naija girls in UK but you had to drag the girls in Houston into it.You must have done something to warrant the sarcasm.Brush up your game and you may just meet the classy ones. angry cheesy
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by more2like(m): 1:20am On Oct 14, 2007
well from my view i think its like a born nature in them looking at it directly and indurectly its very common in their social character if you take a deep observation[b][/b]
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by benlay(m): 4:14am On Oct 14, 2007
they have options so why won't they form,if men are no more coming their ways they will change u know.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by bballchick(f): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2007
Nigerian girls form cause, of the way some nigerian guyz aproach them, i haave had people walk up to me and say IM TALKING TO YOU CAUSE WE ARE BOTH BLACK, so wot, im going to lecture, or coming bk from work or somet "is dat wot i wanna hear", pluzzzzz nd im sure they all av their reasons for behaving that way, leave them be,
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02am On Oct 15, 2007
maybe they form, because most Nigerian men suck big time in their approach towards these Nigerian girls. they got this chauvinistic am doing you a favor attitude which is really irritating, so i don't blame the girls some times when they are rude.
Re: Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form by more2like(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello thoniaslim i i want you to really explain more on what you meant by that i am also trying to talk to you on messenger but it seems you re too busy to talk about it

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help / Stalking Or Love? / Why Does This Always Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.