Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? (9101 Views)

Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. / Wike Is Funding PDP With Rivers State Money - APC / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
pdp.
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by DrummaBoy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
PapaBrowne:

MEND provided money for itself as it controlled oil wells and sold them illegally. They also received duties from ships passing through their territories. They did this in collaboration with the Navy dudes. I knew some junior navy officers that were making up to 1 million Naira weekly working side by side MEND.

OPC and MASSOB don't have money!

Boko Haram- Three possibilities.
*If Boko Haram is Local Politics then it is sponsored by Northern Politicians especially old military Generals.
*If Boko haram is[b] Religious[/b] then it is sponsored by the same folks sponsoring Al Qeada- Arab Sheiks.
*If Boko Haram is International politics, then it is sponsored by Iran, same way they sponsor Hezbolla. Remember the Iranian truck load of weapons         intercepted at the ports?? Their goal- Cause a war in the Nigeria to Distract America's military focus!! Nigeria supplies 25% of all American Oil imports.

How can you say MEND provided for itself? What were all the allegations of SS govs using these MEND boyz for their campaign and dumping them after election. The likes of Ibori and Odili. Your premise is laughable.

The next thing: those of you on GEJ payroll, I mean Beaf, Jmaine and you Papabrowne, why don't you call Buhari by his name why use "old military Generals" to mask your cowardice. What you guys cannot live with, despite all you receive from the IT department of ASO Rock is that you cannot defend your stands properly. If you do not know, Buhari has foot soldiers all over the nation(and that is no reference to BH, as many small minds will interpret) who will defend his integrity with the last drop of their blood without collecting a kobo from him. It is these set of people you will never deceive with your subtle and manipulative submissions.

TELL YOUR BOSS HIS TIME IS UP. HE HAD BETTER GO AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF INCOMPETENCE AND WE WANT A CHANGE OF GUARD!!!
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by olajide8(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2012
eastman11:

I think i agree with these, BH is being sponsored by by northern elements who looted this country dry. The North have no business being poor because they have governed this country for over 35yrs and apart from that 65% of monthly Federal allocation goes to the North as the have more number of states and far more number of Local governments. That is why i feel CBN Governor is a mad islamist by his recent comments, it is no business of the South if North have chosen poverty as against prosperity, or illiteracy as against western education.

I got this from a contributor in CNN:
Last year CIA Fact databank released the following information: LOOTED NIGERIA MONEY DISCOVERED IN FOREIGN BANKS NAMES OF DEPOSITORS LONDON SWISS($) USA ($) GERMANY (€) GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn 7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn GEN ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE 1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn 1.01bn 900M ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn 1.3bn 700M ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M 345M PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M 500M GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn 800M 3.01M MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn 150M 535M ABDULKADIR ABACHA 700M 1.21bn 900M 471M ALHAJI WADA NAS 600M 1.32bn 300M TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M 371M DAN ETETE 1.12bn 1.03bn 400M 1.72bn DON ETIBET 2.5bn 1.06bn 700M 361M MAJ AL MUSTAPHA 600M 1.001bn 210M ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M 1.66bn BASHIR DALHATU 2.3bn 1.001bn 161M 1.43bn GEN WUSHISHI 700M 1.301bn ALH HASSAN ADAMU 300M 200M 700M T Y DANJUMA 300M 200M 700M GEN ISHAYA BAMAYI 120M 800M.
As you can see from those 21 names over 90% are Hausa/Fulani and mostly ex-soldiers who looted Nigeria for 38 years and Obasanjo 11 Years. all that stolen money comes from south south and Imo State….in order to drill that oil sale the crude and share the money they turn blind eyes to the faith of the people living in those regions as their air was polluted, their land destroyed with oil spill, traditional fishermen out of work because the fishes are all dead, and those area have today the highest number of children still born or born deformed, most of the citizens mostly the children have serious respiratory disorder. In a morally bankrupted nation nobody really care, even the south south leadership where too busy sharing the loot that they don’t even know what is going on among their people health wise.I thought after Jonathan’s election that his first action will be to stop all drilling and call the world community, especially the oil giants to clean the oil spill, put a regulatory guide line to stop future oil spill. But as we all know he too is busy stealing. less
Can you guys see what these few nigerians have done to nigeria, they have looted us dry- now boko haram people, have refused to kill them -its the innocent they have decided to kill, we have used our own money to send them on pilgrimage (the boko boyz) and they have returned to haunt us. let's imagine what the man from otuoke wants to also become, I guess he wants to register his name amongst them -we have to stop voting for the wrong people, when we see what's right under our noses
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
Retardeen and the PDP
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by AfroBlue(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
olajide_07:

Can you guys see what these few nigerians have done for nigeria they have looted us dry now boko haram people have refused to kill them its their innocent they have decided to kill we have used our own money to send them on pilgrimage (the boko boyz) and they have returned to haunt us.[b][/b] let's imagine what the man from otuoke wants to also become I guess he wants to register his name amongst them we have to stop voting for the wrong people when we see what's right under our noses
And this faceless contributor from CNN is the basis of your conclusion
These people with names are sponsoring TERRORISM and GEJ has not done anything about it?
And the US knows all of these (about terrorists who have bombed UN building! not some local political violence) and their feet are not on fire?

Let us ponder about what people post before we just swallow it
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
PapaBrowne:

MEND provided money for itself as it controlled oil wells and sold them illegally. They also received duties from ships passing through their territories. They did this in collaboration with the Navy dudes. I knew some junior navy officers that were making up to 1 million Naira weekly working side by side MEND.

OPC and MASSOB don't have money!

Boko Haram- Three possibilities.
*If Boko Haram is Local Politics then it is sponsored by Northern Politicians especially old military Generals.
*If Boko haram is[b] Religious[/b] then it is sponsored by the same folks sponsoring Al Qeada- Arab Sheiks.
*If Boko Haram is International politics, then it is sponsored by Iran, same way they sponsor Hezbolla. Remember the Iranian truck load of weapons         intercepted at the ports?? Their goal- Cause a war in the Nigeria to Distract America's military focus!! Nigeria supplies 25% of all American Oil imports.

So any lorry load of arms is from Iran and meant for Boko Haram?
So where did these kidnappers get their weapons from?
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/114690-lagos-police-arrest-kidnappers-with-rocket-launchers-photos.html

And was this meant for Boko Haram? If yes what has GEJ done about it?
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/20685-customs-intercepts-40-ft-container-of-explosives-at-lagos-port.html

And what is the response to this? Who are Gary Hyde's friends?
http://osae-brown-insights..com/2012/01/who-is-sending-guns-to-nigeria.html
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by isajustice(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2012
I wonder why do we still fool ourselve in who is sponsoring violence or violence group to say. the answer is government of all arms are the one sponsoring the violence group at their area. let me ask u ppl a question, do u think a violence can sustain if government has no interest in it? GEJ u better call yur carbinet from all arms to stop sponsoring violence in the name of releasing money for security of the country.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by isajustice(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2012
I wonder why do we still fool ourselve in who is sponsoring violence or violence group to say. the answer is government of all arms are the one sponsoring the violence group at their area. let me ask u ppl a question, do u think a violence can sustain if government has no interest in it? GEJ u better call yur carbinet from all arms to stop sponsoring violence in the name of releasing money for security of the country.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by isajustice(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by 1025: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2012
three(3) different groups are involved in the funding of all these gangs and they are as follow;
1. pdp
2. pdp
3. pdp

our own messiah could not win a free and fair election organised by AU loosing to the president of Benin Republic. what if jega was the electorial committee chairman?
badluck and his groups cannot winn any free and fair elections anywhere even in hell so these violent groups are their tools.
the sponsors of all these violent group even as individuals or groups will end up having something to do with PDP.

pdp is evil and as such do everything that glorifies the dark kingdom.
we are doomed as we are under the ruler ship of evil men. if you read proverbs 29:2, u will come to terms with what i have just said.
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by daroz(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2012
papabrownelink=topic=857671.msg10078202#msg10078202 date=1327903001:

[size=16pt]OPC and MASSOB don't have money![/size]
.[color=#770077][/color]

hahahahahahahahaahaa, see falling of hand grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria? by Ajaypompin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
I believe it been funded by America, because there was a prediction that by 2015 Nigeria will seized to be a Nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio / Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video / Buhari Writes Senate To Confirm Nine INEC State RECs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.