Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? (1244 Views)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Help A Jealous Wife / A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by megawax8: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2012
A 24 year old tempered woman
has allegedly burnt to ashes
cash notes of $1, 230, 890, local
media reports in Houston.
The woman who has been on
the trail of his promiscous
husband for more than a year
and also accusing him of secret
attempts to file for divorce got
infuriated when a secret delivery
was discovered hidden in their
condo - separated away from
their building.
Casey Bullocks, 24 on hearing
reports that the husband Andy
Bullocks a 40 year old investment
banker was hiding secret gifts
from a secret lover burnt down
the entire condo without
recourse to evident clarification.
Local media suggests that
Houston police are attempting to
reach Andy for confirmation and
possible charges to be filed
against Casey, who according to
police is unsure of the
whereabout of Andy since New
Year's day.
"We are still looking at the case
as we are unsure of what a huge
sum of money could be doing in
such a dilapilated building prior
to the incidence, investigations
are still on and the alleged victim
could be the smoking gun
himself" a police spokeswoman
speaking on condition of
anonymity said.http://ascology.com/news/green360/odd-news/21580-Jealous-wife-mistakenly-burns-12million-cash-notes.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hmm na to burn the woman join be that,but the man must be involved with something shady to keep that much money at home.
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
What would I do? Nothing, because for starters, I wouldn't keep more than $500 cash in my home. Only an individual involved in something illegal (tax evasion, money laundring etc) would keep such a ludicrous cash amount in his home.

And just so you know Megawax, your writing format is not reader-friendly. Such a long, narrow column is not ideal. I myself didn't read the body of your post, as the format is a major irritant. I merely read the title, and based my response on that.
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by moremi2008(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2012
Why would anyone keep that much cash at home? Doesn't make any sense. There are safer options for even tax evaders like gold bullion and coins. But fiat money? Pure foolishness. Perhaps the husband is a money launderer for drug kingpins. There's a silver lining though: now that the wife will be heading to jail, the man will be free to cheat without fear grin
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by dominique(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2012
The couple may eventually go to jail; wife for arson, husband prolly for money laundering, tax evation, theft, mob affiliation etc. There's got to be some story about the money and i'm having a feeling that its not good.
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
if the man is nowhere to be found for a year, and the gal didnt know the money was in the house, then who told them there was $1.2milla in the house?

anyone who leaves $1.2milla in their home, has only themselves to blame if they get robbed or the house burns down.
Re: Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? by vb0mb(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2012
I will mistakenly bomb her.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Day Blackberry Madness? Wife Pinging On Wedding Day / Is Anything Wrong In Answering Your Mother's Maiden Name! / Help! My Baby Will Soon Arrive Yet Am Still Not Prepared For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.