Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had (6951 Views)

The Best Democratic President Nigeria Has Ever Had / IG Disbands Special Crime Squads Nationwide! / Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Ventrue: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Like MD Abubakar now, I can remember how President Obasanjo government told us that Tofar Balogun’s appointment was based on his toughness, merit and professional excellence
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by adewale197: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
D best IGP so far is Tafa Balogun just forget abt d problem he have with OBJ followed by Sunday Adewusi there work is stil speaking 4 dem d worst IGP is Sunday Ehindero and Afiz Ringim.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Ventrue: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Bros,
Is Tafa Balogun not the disgraced IGP that stole billions of Naira who was using mobile police men in collecting 20 Naira on the road for him?
Is Sunday Adewusi not the IGP who could not save the nation from coup how cheap he was to the military boys then?
Is Ehindero the IGP that was more interested in making money from every hook and corner even from bank without paying back?
Is Afiz Ringim not the weakest and confused IGP Nigeria had ever had?

None of them is worth the position IGP the have occupied. Nigeria is yet to have a true and real IGP.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by pcicero(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2012
What's the purpose of this thread?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2012
This thread should be buried alife
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by StepG: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2012
U hit d point men.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by klairekk: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Commassie for those that know him
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by omo9ja1(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2012
IGP that went to prison is that a good role model?

I have not seen any one of them better than the other
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2012
Personally, I will go with Ibrahim Coomassie. A man who is not afraid to invest his stolen funds in downtown Abuja. I guess you all have heard about Ibrahim Coomassie high-rise building! lol
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by nagoma(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2012
MD Yusuf

When police were doing their job and were respected,
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by anataala: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2012
tafa bologun is the best IG cos he is still the richest ever IG
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by yokiti: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2012
They are "Same same" it just that; some are more corrupt and clueless than the others!
If our policemen are corrupt what shall we say of maintenance of law and Order in giant of Africa?
Naija, what is the way forward?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Johnnoo(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
LeoMax:

This thread should be buried alife
SIMPLE!!!
There is no need for this, Nigerian Police is still far from reaching their expectations!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by executinal(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2012
anataala:

tafa bologun is the best IG cos [size=18pt]he is still the richest ever IG[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
adewale197:

D best IGP so far is Tafa Balogun just forget abt d problem he have with OBJ followed by Sunday Adewusi there work is stil speaking 4 dem d worst IGP is Sunday Ehindero and Afiz Ringim.

You are a cretin and in an ideal world, you should have your brains blown out!
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by solihu(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
grin grin adwale197, are you by any chance a cop?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by eghost247(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
who dey mention Tafa?? you people are hilarious tafa balogoun best Ig nigeria ever had nairalanders hisses
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by NEROSKY(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
when the head is corrupt then it will also corrupt the body,Nigeria is young but is unfortunate how will are on our menopause, Nigeria is going 2 relegation sooner or later if the corrupt officials still continue 2 power on, i wish boko haram kills only government officials like all the executives,legislators though house of rep are not that corrupt i.e there are still some good ones , and like 25 governor including sulivan chime of Enugu,abia state governor and many other corrupt governor, i also wish i could move 2 united state before Nigeria relegates, God pls help us change the philosophies of our dictator who claim that we are running democratical system of goverment while is anarchy system.where the president eats one billion anually, God pls we really need ur help.?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
solihu:

grin grin adwale197, are you by any chance a cop?

I wouldn't even use that term in relations to Nigerian police.

A "cop" gives me a mental signage of an active, actionable and dynamic person.

Lets just call them policeman or corporal/officer/sergeant/olopa.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by solihu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
Roger that! The question still holds. Are you sgt Adewale A. of Isokoko?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
solihu:

Roger that! The question still holds. Are you sgt Adewale A. of Isokoko?

"Is he sgt . . . . . ."
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by solihu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
grin grin yep I presume. He was a corporal awaiting promotion 2yrs ago.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by adewale197: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Everybody with his own opinion why using abusive language on me, am nt in naija talkles of say am b police if i catch anyone of u wey dey abuse me i go use Tafa operation fire 4 fire arest am.no b sgt Adewale 4 isokoko na sgt Adewale wey b ur IPO 4 SARS.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by adewale197: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Everybody with his own opinion why using abusive language on me, am nt in naija talkles of say am b police if i catch anyone of u wey dey abuse me i go use Tafa operation fire 4 fire arest am.no b sgt Adewale 4 isokoko na sgt Adewale wey b ur IPO 4 SARS.
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by stolenstone: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
the ultimate na Louis Edet, although dem never born most of una when d guy dey act!
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Limaoscar: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
Louis Edet and Sunday Adewusi. Two Top cops and Gentlemen in their own rights.

One joker here has been peddling Tafa Balogun, SMH. angry angry
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by macob(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
i go for Mr Boko Ringim. hahahahahaha
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by fadlullah: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2012
as far as im concerned, okiro, tafa, ringim r birds of the same feathers. they r all black in mind none of them was faithful to this nation. God go judge them
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sagamite(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2012
fadlullah:

mike okiro was able to distinguish himself

Have you ever seen a dictionary in your life?

Do you understand the meaning and application of the word distinguish?

Or you just like pulling any fancy word you have seen used before out of your arse without thinking?
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by ONESS: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2012
as far as the nigeria police is concerned we have not succeeded in that aspect except a believing reforms takes place in the whole military and paramilitary
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by Johnnoo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=30pt]Tafa Balogun[/size] undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Louis Edet.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Send Draft Bill On Minimum Wage To NASS, NLC Warns FG / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.