Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram (789 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Please don't bite me i'm just echoing what the President said while ago on file

;;; Terrorist attacks happen everywhere, we should learn to live with it ;;;;

do you still want this 'kind' of person to be your president?
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Beaf: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
See ? Oo

Madam y don't u volunteer to blow him off d seat,ask boko to do you a nice body bomb grin grin
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See ? Oo

Madam y don't u volunteer to blow him off d seat,ask boko to do you a nice body bomb grin grin

Sister, me sef confuse oh.

Our president said we should live with terrorists, isnt that the reason for his lackadaisical attitude in tackling this meance?
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
"The issue of bombing is one of the burdens we must live with until it fizzles out." - Goodluck Jonathan.

Nor be me talk am oh!
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nigerians dont panic, Terrorist attacks happens everywhere - GEJ

Choi! Nigerians don suffer oh! shuffering and shmilling grin
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Tabon: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
It's a pity that most Nige tand English. Wha pres. GEJ means this that the terrorist act will always be in our memory and will ever be remembered for as long as we live.
Re: We Must Learn To Live With Boko Haram by Mobinga: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
Tabon:

It's a pity that most Nige tand English. Wha pres. GEJ means this that the terrorist act will always be in our memory and will ever be remembered for as long as we live.
You're drunk.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Only Boss - Atiku / Usa Military Will Pulverize Iranian Army Should A War Brake Out. (1981 Clash) / PZ Cussons Blames Nigeria For Second Profit Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.