Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! (14815 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahaigbon On Obj's Visit To The Ooni Of Ife: / Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by BlackPikiN(m): 5:11am On Jan 30, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJRQobQk4So[/flash]

The guy no dey dull for grammar even for hot sun!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Joel3(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2012
Cabalocrasy
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by ceah(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Govt of the cabal, by the cabal, for the cabal - cabalocrazy, cool
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
can someone please post his statements here
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by kulutempa: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
This man is a national treasure.  I bet even Englishmen would struggle to understand him.  Oyibo repete grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by narttis1: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Acidosis:

can someone please post his statements here
I second

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by WarHorse1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
If i were president, he will be my Foreign Affairs Minister. In fact I will want him to visit the US and make a speech to the senators there. Although I doubt if any will still be seated at the end of the speech. The must have been blown home by the grammar.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by buzor(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
another mad man ranting,
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
grin m yet to see his statements in written form here on nairaland .
what is goin on? @ grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by inpeace: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
please leave the man alone
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by awuf2008: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
The guy is no more relevant, so he should go to hell with his grammar. abi na grammar we won chop?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
That guy needs serious help
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
The essence of grammer is to communicate with little words for maximum understanding. Unfortunately, Hon. Patrick have no regards for grammer.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by 9jvirgin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
We all know what he is to trying to say but the ingredients of communication is totally lost.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by oferefe(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
Statement made by Honorable Patrick Obahaigbon on fuel subsidy goes thus:

I think it's largely successful,because before now the cohesive apparatus of state and those who will ,the aparachic of political soserinity never thought that the people will dere the machinery of the state.You can see all the way from Berger junction up to AP here.It's been an excitement,people have walked themselves into democratism paroism operatism,expressing themselves in a very loud and clear tone.Everybody have gone to matilonipples to say cabudo rejectament to the removal of subsidy and everybody is speaking with one voice and this is not only happening in Abuja,but across the length and breadth of the federal capital if Nigeria.Like ia said,when i gave my Debudelic arrang,i did say that all the rationtilation,al the adumbrations,verba gugriculation effiation that has been put forward by imperialism economies and petty buzwagigcon,by Jonathan, to be continued, grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by cmespeak: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
i need to do a movie on this man
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
kulutempa:

This man is a national treasure.  I bet even Englishmen would struggle to understand him.  Oyibo repete grin
seconded.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Upright750: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
HahahahHahahahHahahahHahahahHa, Na laugh i dey laugh oo , is like this one don pass una, nobody talk anything about his speech. i don die for ija people, some people even called him mad man . better tell us you don't understand what he mean for  some brilliant people here will help you out. some ode ssss , lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by AHA1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
"Everybody have gone to matilonipples to say cabudo rejectament to the removal of subsidy",

Every body have, , it that good english ?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

nice video!

he also said:

"I have read with acatatectic disgust,governments asinine and puerile ratiocinations atttempting to justiceate the proposed removal of subsidies from petroleum products.It has assevarated that it's intentions is guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a machiavellian and mephistophelean cabal and i have said to myself,what a shame!"

grin grin grin all i understood of the whole statement was: "what a shame"  grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Akintola11(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by juman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hon. Patrick himself. grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by atasteve: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
Honourable, you are too much
grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by smile4kenn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
this guy english fit bomb boko haram o

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by atasteve: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
ceah:

Govt of the cabal, by the cabal, for the cabal - cabalocrazy, cool
Nigerians are just too humorous grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Jakumo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon NEVER fails to deliver.

It took him a couple of moments to find the right words, but as the area boys cheered him on, the fire in his belly ignited, and old Patrick just went off like a guitarist busting loose with an amazing solo right after an understated intro.

Obahiagbon is da man ! Who no know go know.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
lol grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Agbesky: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
was he talking to Nigerians or Fed. govt or some occultic members, ?,, rubbish
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by jaytime(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pato himself! Speak your school fees no mind anybody.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Beync(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
oferefe:

Statement made by Honorable Patrick Obahaigbon on fuel subsidy goes thus:

I think it's largely successful,because before now the cohesive apparatus of state and those who will ,the aparachic of political soserinity never thought that the people will dere the machinery of the state.You can see all the way from Berger junction up to AP here.It's been an excitement,people have walked themselves into democratism paroism operatism,expressing themselves in a very loud and clear tone.Everybody have gone to matilonipples to say cabudo rejectament to the removal of subsidy and everybody is speaking with one voice and this is not only happening in Abuja,but across the length and breadth of the federal capital if Nigeria.Like ia said,when i gave my Debudelic arrang,i did say that all the rationtilation,al the adumbrations,verba gugriculation effiation that has been put forward by imperialism economies and petty buzwagigcon,by Jonathan, to be continued, grin
Was he in favour of or against the removal of subsidy? I dont know where to look up these grammars up there grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Ogbodavies(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
I dey watch d man 4 tv,as i say make i carry dictionary na im d man grammar carry me throw me 4 borno,na 500 naira dey my pocket,boko dey on d loose,anybody wey know me abeg go tell my mama where i dey,see wetin grammar do me ooo
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Switup: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
jaytime:

Pato himself! Speak your school fees no mind anybody.
omg *laff wan kill me dye* you ehh na only em skool feez you dey fill for.

*clears throat* hon. Patrict bla bla bla(i no sabi how to spell em surname) grammerian of d gramerless, cabal-holic of d cabal-holicless, i dey hail ooo.

On a serious note, that man na my grammer model ooo. Cheak out ma own grammer na: y do neadertrals inadequately occupy areas of concerntration b/cus they have d oodles of oomphs to do so only to finalize their galumphing goof in boisterious inhuman insanity?

Dot dot dot, smiley face ami not tooouuu much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us / Lagos To Start Disbursement Of N25bn Employment Trust Fund Next Week - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.