Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1336 Views)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Abbycrown(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: ... by Tosinville(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2012
I detest long stories, i aint in sch.
Re: ... by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Abbycrown

Touch call girl but i think you're in a deep shitx here, you have so much concentrated on his weaknesses (negatives) while leaving out all the things that made you agree to date him in the first place.

let me make it short, are his positives more than his negatives?

Can what you like about him sustain you through all these "dislikes"?

If not, then you're in a wrong relationship, no relationship is perfect and please do not expect magic, if you can't cope now, do not force yourself to carry on.
Re: ... by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
OP habaaaaaaaa
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Tosin,you no read Shakespeare for school?lazy you tongue

Mehn OP,walai from this your long story which you even claimed to have cut short,I deduced that
1, You are not in love with this dude(maybe you are still there for the gifts)
2,Your sister is jealous
3,The dude respects your sister and her opinions more than you.
4,The guy loves you but doesn't really know how to handle a relationship yet.
5,If care is not taken,this relationship will cause a big problem between you and your sis(if it already hasn't)

My advice is don't go into\stay in a relationship out of pity for someone,whatever that person does will never be good enough for you,your heart is not there and if I were you I'd let go,unless you are really greedy and just want the guy for his gifts and the tears he cries for you.
Re: ... by beylinko(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
1st u said he was 1nce spiritcoco, which do u prefer. U seem confuse.2nd ur sister is 1 of the puzzle 2 solve,lyk u're jealous wit his relationship wit her. Ask him do he prefer her 2 u i.e how u feel. Lastly,it takes 2 4 a relationship 2 work n d question is r u doing do ur part. Look at d positive side 2
Re: ... by 4wardever(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
I think you already know what to do about the relationship as you have every reason (16 actually) to call it off but are still hanging on based on pity.

Although no love is perfect but obviously you don't love him so why postpone the evil day? You are only attracted to him physically but cannot bear his real nature being a former "spiri-coco", so what are you here? What attempts have you also made to help him get back on track or which one do you even prefer sef (The spiri - coco or backslider)?  undecided undecided

The ish here is not about dating your sister's friend but the fact that you are just managing this guy because no other guy is looking your way. I wd advise that you both save each other's time, talk over the relationship now and end this earlier if you both don't see a future together.

Wondering why guys also cry when the lady says she's no more interested
undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by tpia5: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
No biggie.

Since you've decided to stay with him then just keep asking nl for advice every now and then when he annoys you or you annoy him, whatever.
Re: ... by claremont(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
Tosinville:

I detest long stories, i aint in sch.
Re: ... by bekay911(f): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ur in a red light district simples!!!
Re: ... by Chnges(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Must you date your sister's friend for crying out loud!! There's 1 thing i detest in some women; they know what their fellow girls are capable of doing, yet the fall into deepshi.t!! OP, its all your fault! Must u date a mutual friend? Didn't you know that he can also switch over to your sister when he gets tired of you?? And who knows, ur sister might be giving him private lectures and you'r busy disolving your eyeballs with tears
Re: ... by iice(f): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Believe what?
Two years and it seem no communication even happened.  Two people doing their thing and meeting once in a while to give bf/gf portrait undecided
There's nothing puzzling about where both of you stand.

4wardever:

The ish here is not about dating your sister's friend but the fact that you are just managing this guy because no other guy is looking your way.
This is what i'm thinking too.  Or the marriage pressure, so just take whatever comes your way and 'spin' it a little so that you start believing the reality is a dream, and the dream is the reality.
Re: ... by Mynd44: 1:04am On Jan 31, 2012
If the guy has that many faults, why don't you just leave him? Why come here to ask questions a 7 year old Mute would not ask?
Re: ... by Chnges(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2012
^^ u don watch diz hollywood movie b4?? grin grin
Re: ... by Tosinville(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:
Tosin,you no read Shakespeare for
school?lazy you

LOL
Re: ... by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2012
Shakespeare ke?

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbos And Public Affections / . / Can Someone's Teeth Put You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.