Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? (2690 Views)

Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2012
This guy has come-up with some interesting stuff- not all of it is correct going by my own analysis (O) but you can see that he has made an effort- http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread545618/pg1

I would have copied here but that Spam bot will probably ban me.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by olawalebabs(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ I enjoy the numerical code, it further explain the uniqueness of islam
The word "month" (shahr) occurs 12 times.
* The word "day" (yawm) occurs 365 times.
* The word "days" (eyyam, yawmeyn) occurs 30 times.
* The words "satan" (shaytan) & "angel" (malak), each occur 88 times.
* The words "this world" (dunya) and "hereafter" (ahirah), each occur 115 times.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by deols(f): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ but the Islamic calendar doesnt av 365 days
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
deols:

Read the blooming article ________________ ! Fill the gap yourself  tongue  grin
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
deols:

Thanks sis for noticing yet another error grin
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by deols(f): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Thanks sis for noticing yet another error  grin

Should av known u'd be here shining ur teeth in happiness cheesy

the link is d product of a mind- an intelligent one for that matter. It doesnt make the Qur'an false. It only shows we can make mistakes in our interpretation of things, and especially the QUr'an. and this we should be careful of.

The Qur'an interpretes the Qur'an. the ahadith interprete the QUr'an. Any other thing apart from the above should be well verified before being adopted. I hope u understand wink
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by olawalebabs(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
deols:

The writer of the article is not writing as a MUSLIM, he uses what he believe to analyse his thought.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
olawalebab:

The writer of the article is not writing as a MUSLIM, he uses what he believe to analyse his thought.

Shocking   grin

Now you need [b]atheists [/b]to help decode your Quran.

In fact after work today, I will spend at least 1 hour to break down that article and show you how silly it is.

Wow !!
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Thanks sis for noticing yet another error  grin

Aren't you predictable and virtually useless?

What you in your mischief call an error is what an atheist (at the point of research) finds to be proof of the validity of Islam. Your mind is twisted, read what the guy says:

What's miraculous about the fact that the word "day" occurs 365 times, is that at the time (and still today), the Arabians were using what's called the Lunar calandar, which only has 354 days in a year. So the Quran acknowledged the full Solar calandar, the number of months in a year, and the average number of days in a month.

The fact that Islam favours the Lunar Calendar does not change the fact that time can also be calculated using the Sun. God created the sun and can refer to it at any point he chooses. I have told you Frosbel, you are pathetically one-dimesional.

Being the olodo that you are, I refer you to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_calendar . The truth is that by virtue of creating the Sun, God also created the solar calendar, the only thing is that he wants us to use the lunar one. However, being the creator and owner of everything, He can talk about or refer to anyone he chooses at any point in time.

Or are you going to say God did not create the Sun? Poor Frosbel  tongue
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by deols(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
olawalebab:

the more reason u should not just take it up as a proof of the QUr'an's uniqueness. for example, I can claim the Qur'an is unique from the way its recitation sounds to the ear. Anyone ready to disprove me will only have to produce something similar. But we dont go ahead praising this guy if he cant prove his assertions beyond reasonable doubt.- My opinion.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Shocking   grin

In fact after work today, I will spend at least 1 hour to break down that article and show you how silly it is.

Wow !!

The Qur'an is for all mankind to ponder and reflect on. Anybody who does this with a pure and sincere heart may even make discoveries that the greatest Imam, Mufti, Ulama or whatever name you choose never made from it. Of course, you wouldn't know that- you are too slow and dull to catch that.

Frosbel! Frosbel!! Frosbel!!! What are we going to do with you?
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by deols(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Shocking   grin

Wow !!

all i feel for you, frosbel is pity. Of what benefit would breaking that down be to you- he is only human and can make mistakes. I pointed that out earlier. Since you have been coming on this board, I doubt that uv learnt anything. What a waste of your time.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
maclatunji:

The Qur'an is for all mankind to ponder and reflect on. Anybody who does this with a pure and sincere heart may even make discoveries that the greatest Imam, Mufti, Ulama or whatever name you choose never made from it. Of course, you wouldn't know that- you are too slow and dull to catch that.

Frosbel! Frosbel!! Frosbel!!! What are we going to do with you?

Kill me perhaps grin grin
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Sweetnecta: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Deols; In defense of Frosbel, you must not blame him. His slave drivers [when a soul disregards his Creator, he is saddled with those who will have no mercy on him. One who says God is 3 will be given many masters from among the creations; some are slaves to their pets, running them all over the places, controlling their lives, occupying their time and if the animal is not happy, the human slave[s] as unhappy, too], are always on top of him, tasking him with heavy burdens, from before dawn to after dusk. My proof >>>>>

[Quote]« #7 on: Today at 12:50:52 PM »

Quote from: olawalebab on Today at 12:46:58 PM

Shocking   Grin

Now you need atheists to help decode your Quran.

In fact [b]after work [/b]today, I will spend at least 1 hour to break down that article and show you how silly it is.

Wow !![/Quote]He intended to say AFTER LABOR. I do not blame him for not seeing that every person can make [a] mistake except Muhammad [as]. Allah uses his actions to give legislation of worship and life to all. Believers follow the examples as much as they can. Disbelievers shun them.

@Frosbel: See. From the way of mercy of Muhammad [as], even muslims are being merciful to you, in spite of your calling God man, ghost and sitting father.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel: See. From the way of mercy of Muhammad [as], even muslims are being merciful to you, in spite of your calling God man, ghost and sitting father.

What's all this mumbo jumbo undecided
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

Shocking   grin

Wow !!

After searching antiIslam.com and your other websites abi?
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by olawalebabs(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
deols:

the more reason u should not just take it up as a proof of the QUr'an's uniqueness. for example, I can claim the Qur'an is unique from the way its recitation sounds to the ear. Anyone ready to disprove me will only have to produce something similar. But we dont go ahead praising this guy if he cant prove his assertions beyond reasonable doubt.- My opinion.
Hmm, got your point,thanks for that.
Please, let us ignore those that won't add value to the topic.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by ShiaMuslim: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
A clear example of lunar and solar calculations in the Holy Quran:

Holy Quran 18:25
"And they remained in their cave for three hundred years and exceeded by nine".

[Shakir 18:25] And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 18:25]
In reply to a Jew's query Imam Ali ibn abi Talib (as) said:

"They stayed in the cave 309 years according to lunar calendar."

It is Allah's computation that is given here. He is the knower, seer and hearer of all that which is taking place in the heavens and the earth. He protected them (ashab ul kahf) from the tyranny of the heathen ruler. He does not share His authority with any one whatsoever.

http://quran.al-islam.org/
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
ShiaMuslim:

A clear example of lunar and solar calculations in the Holy Quran:

Holy Quran 18:25
"And they remained in their cave for three hundred years and exceeded by nine".

You get the idea.

The guy may not be correct with all of his presentation but the co-incidences and patterns are striking and should give the average non-believer something to really think about.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Sweetnecta: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Frosbel: « #14 on: Today at 01:20:30 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:17:46 PM

What's all this mumbo jumbo Undecided[/Quote]Mumbo Jumbo? Sheesh!
Which of these qualify/ies as mumbo jumbo?

1] Me telling Deols to overlook your ignorance?

2] Me telling you that if it was not for the way of mercy of Muhammad [as], i will not tell her this, but will encourage her to be tougher with you?

3] The man Jesus is your God?

4] The ghost holy spirit is your God?

5] Your God the father is sitting on his throne?

Your choice[s].
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by tbaba12345: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Please check out the thread for more on the Quran based on actual linguistic analysis,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855448.0.html

I think the greatest miracle of the Quran is its lingusitic miracle,
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by tpia5: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
I dont really get this thread.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
tpia@:

I dont really get this thread.

Click on this http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread545618/pg1
if you haven't done so already.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Fr0sbel: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
Real TRUTH stands on it's own.

Truth requires no atheist or scientific intervention to validate it's authenticity.

Only a LIE will go to such extreme lengths to confirm itself as TRUTH .
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Sweetnecta: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^So how does the still editing bibles stand in the face of truth? You have no shame Fr0sbel.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by LagosShia: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2012
Fr0sbel:

Real TRUTH stands on it's own.

Truth requires no atheist or scientific intervention to validate it's authenticity.

Only a LIE will go to such extreme lengths to confirm itself as TRUTH .

so does going the extreme lengths to prove it false (as you and your kind do) shows that it is the truth?
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
LagosShia:

so does going the extreme lengths to prove it false (as you and your kind do) shows that it is the truth?

Nope , we only examine ISLAM in the light of facts , if it is truth , it should stand the test of our investigations and numerous articles that we produce to show the gross plagiarism that was used to write the book .

This normally sends you into a frenzied ,almost maniacal wild cut and paste adventure all over the www , looking for material that will surely invalidate out claims and prove you right.

Unfortunately the more you do this, the more we produce more material to show how untrue the Quran's divine roots are .

Maybe if you had just kept quiet like the rest the truth may have been hidden somewhat !!

You have just opened a huge can of worms.   grin grin
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by LagosShia: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^

this isn't about poetry and how sweet sounding your english is.

keep going to extremes.you can find all the materials in the world invented to attack the Quran and Islam.but each time you do,we hammer your face,knock your head and feed you your can of worms.

you have tasked yourself like all others who aim to fight Islam,with an impossible task that will only bring shame and humiliation to your name by revealing your ignorance and foolishness.as at now,that is what the word "frosbel" symbolises for many on this forum.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

Nope , we only examine ISLAM in the light of facts , if it is truth , it should stand the test of our investigations and numerous articles that we produce to show the gross plagiarism that was used to write the book .

This normally sends you into a frenzied ,almost maniacal wild cut and paste adventure all over the www , looking for material that will surely invalidate out claims and prove you right.

Unfortunately the more you do this, the more we produce more material to show how untrue the Quran's divine roots are .

Maybe if you had just kept quiet like the rest the truth may have been hidden somewhat !!

You have just opened a huge can of worms.   grin grin

Awwww, is this all you could come-up with? What a pity! I saw your thread, but quite frankly I don't have the time to argue with you on your obscure and useless postulations. You know within your heart that you are chasing shadows. Instead of coming into the light, you keep digging yourself into the dark pit of ignorance.

After over 24 hours of digging and digging, Frosbel brought out useless garbage.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
maclatunji:

Awwww, is this all you could come-up with? What a pity! I saw your thread, but quite frankly I don't have the time to argue with you on your obscure and useless postulations. You know within your heart that you are chasing shadows. Instead of coming into the light, you keep digging yourself into the dark pit of ignorance.

After over 24 hours of digging and digging, Frosbel brought out useless garbage.

So why bother reply. undecided

It appears that all the facts produced have gone right over your head, we will just have to pray for people like you , so that the darkness of your ignorance can be turned into the light of truth in Christ Jesus.

BTW, I have the Quran on my mobile devices and also the famous Bukhari hadith , so I do a lot of reading myself.
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by Sweetnecta: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ Maybe you should pray Jesus into God and commanding you to worship him first? Thats a better deal because up to now, your worship is like water over duck's back; it runs back because it does not stick.

Quran is the Book you should judge any Bukhari hadith by. When you ignore Quran, what good is Bukhari hadith for your argument?
Re: Was The Qur'an Written By Aliens? by maclatunji: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

So why bother reply. undecided

It appears that all the facts produced have gone right over your head, we will just have to pray for people like you , so that the darkness of your ignorance can be turned into the light of truth in Christ Jesus.

[B]BTW, I have the Quran on my mobile devices and also the famous Bukhari hadith , so I do a lot of reading myself.
[/B]

I don't doubt the bolded- everytime you read the Qur'an and Hadith your heart finds something striking but instead of embracing it, you run-off to your hate sites to get them twisted for you. You are praying for me over Jesus (AS). I suggest you read the last 11 verses of Suratul Ma'idah for Jesus' response to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Charitable Act Upon Every Bone / Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua / Surah Kahf, 4 Stories And The Fate Of The Ummah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.